Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Politics Over Conscience?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Over Conscience?? (122 Views)

Edo: Shameless Politicians Stake Politics Over COVID-19 Fight / The Inconsistency Of The Yorubas In Politics Over The Years! / Season Of Politics Over, Hit The Ground Running, Ugwuanyi Tells New Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics Over Conscience?? by IfyBennyomah(f): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dear NIGERIANS.

*remember you have choice only once in 4 years as far as this country is concerned, once you mess that up, you can do absolutely nothing for the next 4 years!

*remember no past Government have ever been able to Uphold the world ‘DEMOCRACY’ since 1999.

*remember that this country have never at least for 40% favoured any tribe which has been in power since 1999.
ask the Yoruba poor masses how it went from 1999-2007 or were the south-southerners developed even when Jonathan was there , the north wouldn’t say they haven’t been hit so hard by the present Government .

*Remember, Government is not a matter of who is the president but who are in the cabinet, otherwise buhari would have been successful! ,

*Remember how many that have died so far, they are also planning to vote the same way you are planning to vote, Government didn’t save them, security failed them, their tribe didn’t save them, their religion did not either. What if you had died like others did, Government won’t give your family one naira, even if they do, where would you be?

*Remember social media ranting,tribal fights,insults and cyber bullies ends once you drop your phone, you face the reality afterwards.

May God give us the wisdom and courage to make the right and Best Choice in 2023, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Politics Over Conscience?? by shegzbillionz(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
I see no reason why my fellow man should hate me because I chose to support someone else who I think is more competent than Tinubu.
For me I am not supporting Tinubu for 3 major reasons,
1. APC failed Nigeria
2. Muslim/Muslim ticket( am a Christian)
3. Tinubu is Corrupt and desperate.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku/okowa Is Our Leaders 2023 / Sai Waziri / Evaluating Nedc's Efforts In Flood Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.