Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre (25660 Views)

National Theatre, Lagos Wears A New Look (Pictures) / Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) / Why Osinbajo Sings Hope Despite Insecurity, Economic Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by twilliamx(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:
What's the essence of inviting the vice president to commission a renovated building?

The essence is that APC is resurrecting dead and abandoned project..if you need a shoulder to cry on. Call me...cos more tears are coming.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by Emman08: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
BreconHills:

Don't be silly. We've been saying Buhari doesn't emote with his people and now you say this. What about Obama who actually does stand up comedy, plays pick up basketball and occasional hangs out at cheap diners?

Why is the deadbeat Buhari even in this discussion? Yeah, there's the sense of humour and high IQ correlation but for Obama there was the White House Correspondents' dinner right? Or him poking fun at dumb rivals'.. But for Yemi, what does he actually DO? He's been in the news solely for this
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by BreconHills(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Emman08:

Why is the deadbeat Buhari even in this discussion? Yeah, there's the sense of humour and high IQ correlation but for Obama there was the White House Correspondents' dinner right? Or him poking fun at dumb rivals'.. But for Yemi, what does he actually DO? He's been in the news solely for this

Osinbajo is doing the max that any VP can do under this constitution. Anyone seen Kamala Harris recently?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by COMPAQ(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
socialmediaman:
The question is, how will Bola Tinubu take his defeat in Lagos state when his boy Sanwo Olu wins reelection?

Will that send him to retirement, or will he still clutch his hands tight on Lagos?

He will likely hold lagos tighter. Maybe he will try again in 2027
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by Menclothing: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nice one retirement money sure like Atiku and jonathan dey collect
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by dododawa1: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vice president commission RENOVATION project
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by shunlet210: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Righthussle:
I don't know why i just LIKE this BALL-LESS man.

Almost 8 years as VP and you no fit become the presidential candidate of your yeye party ? No be juju be that !

No nah, He will just do magic and become the candidate ni... as if you are not in Nigeria at all, if he use money and buy delegate, you guys will complain is a pastor and he is corrupt, where will he even that kind of money that BAT spent on delegate. As long as we keep using Delegates to pick the flag bearer in this country especially in a party like APC and PDP, who ever that has enough money to spend will always emerge.

I am already pained that Osinbajo is not the flag bearer, so pls don't insult him for me make i no chop you raw there abeg. (just on a lighter note but i am being serious here)

How i wish Osinbajo is picked, who will be talking of Atiku or Obi here

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by Karleb(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
...and they will ask you not to keep worldly songs in churches. grin

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by abimic(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
I like a president that is tech savvy, economy inclined, finance oriented and one in tune with daily trends in the entertainment.

Osinbajo has got vibes I want biko kiss, but unfortunately Emi Lokan no gree.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by Fidelarinze9(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
StagethemTVee:
The Vice President of Nigeria Professor Yemi Osinbajo singing Asake's Song, Organize to educate the audience at the official commissioning of newly renovated National Theatre at Iganmu,Lagos, Nigeria.

The vice president sang Asaka’e ‘organize’ hit track while praising the entertainment industry and its products.
In his words:
“We also have Asake who sang organize every other day I organize, some of us are wise, every other person overwise, …these songs are street slang in Lagos and all over Nigeria,” Osinbajo stated.

He also sang Kizz Daniel's Buga asking the audience:
"How many people know Kizz Daniel’s Buga won? Let me see u lolo buga won…(guests join him in singing it) today, today Nigerian music is been danced all over the world."

The Vice president known for his hilarious banters at events have continued to warm his way into the hearts of many Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA6Mxk2o3as
I truly would have voted this man.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by Righthussle: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
shunlet210:

No nah, He will just do magic and become the candidate ni... as if you are not in Nigeria at all, if he use money and buy delegate, you guys will complain is a pastor and he is corrupt, where will he even that kind of money that BAT spent on delegate. As long as we keep using Delegates to pick the flag bearer in this country especially in a party like APC and PDP, who ever that has enough money to spend will always emerge.

I am already pained that Osinbajo is not the flag bearer, so pls don't insult him for me make i no chop you raw there abeg. (just on a lighter note but i am being serious here)

How i wish Osinbajo is picked, who will be talking of Atiku or Obi here

I tell you. The guy is the best man for the job but I just feel he's too weak. He would have tried harder. I'm so pained.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by fsb(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:
What's the essence of inviting the vice president to commission a renovated building?

Because commissioning is a big thing in Nigeria and everything must be commissioned..transformers, buildings, etc.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by freemi(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
See fine president. This country erh
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by freemi(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
abimic:
I like a president that is tech savvy, economy inclined, finance oriented and one in tune with daily trends in the entertainment.

Osinbajo has got vibes I want biko kiss, but unfortunately Emi Lokan no gree.
e pain me o. One day e go rule
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by traihit: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gbagura:
Peter Obi is good for minister of youth affairs not Nigeria president. Obi supporters can wail peacefully.

grin grin grin

Peter Obi is no longer a threat that can't win, he's now someone that's more fit for Minister of Youths and Sports.

Just imagine the most agile and most sincere candidates among presidential contestants and you think it's about fit.

So, Buhari is fit for Nigeria and it is only people of Buhari's class that should lead Nigeria Abi?

You really hate the country or shall I say, you don't have an idea what good governance can yield to?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by tunjijones(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Righthussle:
I don't know why i just LIKE this BALL-LESS man.

Almost 8 years as VP and you no fit become the presidential candidate of your yeye party ? No be juju be that !

You are forgetting that the person he is contesting against is his oga. Guy he go hard. Knowing how brutal and how desperate Tinubu wants to wins this presidency, I wld even say I give kudos to the VP for even trying to fight.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:

See finish.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by SouthSouth1914: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Hahaha
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by Jostoman: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
socialmediaman:
The question is, how will Bola Tinubu take his defeat in Lagos state when his boy Sanwo Olu wins reelection?

Will that send him to retirement, or will he still clutch his hands tight on Lagos?
na you wan win lagos for him? So you have not seen the handwriting on the wall that jandor is coming in 2023.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by BABANGBALI: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
See correct guy wey APC supposed to bring out as their candidate. I just like Osinbajo, he is a very simple man, he knows how to crack good jokes, I like his sense of rumour.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by GMIS: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Reinaldo:
I have realized that APC cannot succeed because they have more foolish people than sensible ones. How can a party have Osinbajo and he is not your presidential candidate? Madness. Only a mad person or a criminal will want Nigerians to vote for such a party again.

Why Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not support a Younger vibrant Man and Prof in the VP to clinch the APC ticket is beyond me...Chai power Emilokan.. You fall hands wella
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by phorget(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Our star boy.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by morohunfola78008: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Yemi baba nlaYemi baba nla...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by Emola12(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gbagura:
Peter Obi is good for minister of youth affairs not Nigeria president. Obi supporters can wail peacefully.
you carry another person problem for Head u Carry ur own for hand no be cause be dat Every time obedient all d time obedient watin happen self bro face ur agbado cassava garri ewa now
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre by Emman08: 3:32am On Nov 16, 2022
BreconHills:

Osinbajo is doing the max that any VP can do under this constitution. Anyone seen Kamala Harris recently?

Fair point!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / Meet The First Baby Born In Rivers This New Year, See What Was Done For Him / Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.