Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff (688 Views)

Labour Party Campaign Kickoff: Where Are The Pics And Videos? / PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom / Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by Meenashm: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Just in: Tinubu prayed for the PDP's success in the 2023 elections at the APC campaign kickoff and said, "God bless the PDP." Even Amb Isma’il Ahmed couldn’t help his shock.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by Jones4190(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
For the love of money and drugs, I am standing with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. �

Fully BATified!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by Ogakaycce(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jones4190:
For the love of money and drugs, I am standing with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. �

Fully BATified!

You are so shameless grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by Thortp(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Shameless or deluded?
Ogakaycce:

Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by Jones4190(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ogakaycce:

you want me to follow a Lia?
Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by saintkel(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jones4190:

Fully BATified!
nawa o....dis is really sad
Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by Ogakaycce(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jones4190:

Keep following a man that wears pampers

Ode
Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by Ogakaycce(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jones4190:

Keep following a man that wears pampers

Urchins
Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by verybadmouth(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
And Tinubu will gain more popularity with this. I just love this man.
Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by iwaeda: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Meenashm:
Just in: Tinubu prayed for the PDP's success in the 2023 elections at the APC campaign kickoff and said, "God bless the PDP." Even Amb Isma’il Ahmed couldn’t help his shock.

God bless PDP grin grin grin

Nlfpmod,Mynd44 grin
Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by iwaeda: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
verybadmouth:
And Tinubu will gain more popularity with this. I just love this man.

Eni to ti luuuu leeeee. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by verybadmouth(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
iwaeda:

Eni to ti luuuu leeeee. grin grin grin grin
Lu Le for Aso Rock
Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by Chimarto: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jones4190:

Fully BATified!
My brother, show me the way to BAT money let eat him and vote our choice.
Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by iwaeda: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
verybadmouth:

Lu Le for Aso Rock

Ema danu
Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by Redoil: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
the thing is taken its toll on him
Re: Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff by RestructureNig1: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ogakaycce:

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Fabian Osuji: Prof. Charles Soludo Cannot Claim To Be Self Made / Bola Tinubu Meets Niger Delta Stakeholders In Delta State / OMG.....The Bible Says The Ancient Israelites Were Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.