Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) (5714 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / DSS Explains Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Allowed To Change His Clothes / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) by duro4chang(m): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2022
TheEndless:

Lol… See who dey mention hungry. It’s like you never know say na Afon.ja suffer pass for this Naija. Don’t believe me? Go on any social media and type ‘doing giveaway’ 99.9% of people wey go drop account na Afon.ja. Awon osinwin agbado corner boy oshi!
https://www.nairaland.com/7414073/tribalism-hypocrisy
You are frustrated already. I can see you could not sleep well again. Behold your wailing and gnashing of teeth have just started. You will continue to wail and gnash your teeth now and for ever. A dirty and wretched Wailer fit for nothing good but to wail and curse on the net. Hungry and lazy youth.
Re: Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:
You are frustrated already. I can see you could not sleep well again. Behold your wailing and gnashing of teeth have just started. You will continue to wail and gnash your teeth now and for ever. A dirty and wretched Wailer fit for nothing good but to wail and curse on the net. Hungry and lazy youth.

Tarrrrr Sharap there! You old radiator seller
Re: Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) by Ahmad880881: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
He is the best man for the job
He is the Hope of Nigeria. He's a game changer. The best of all candidates. When Wailers hear his name they tremble. The only name that's giving you sleepless night. You no go sleep well tonight I know. May your sorrow be multiplied.
Amen
Re: Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) by TheEndless: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:
God bless PDAPC!!!

Re: Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) by duro4chang(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Tarrrrr Sharap there! You old radiator seller
You are a scammer. A fraudster. What do you want here. Nobody will fall victim of your old trick.
Re: Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:
You are a scammer. A fraudster. What do you want here. Nobody will fall victim of your old trick.

Old radiator seller, I have some scraps for you. Come pick em up
Re: Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) by zombieHUNTER: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:
The incoming president of Nigeria is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The best man for the job. The only Hope of this country.

Re: Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:

Old radiator seller, don't mistake me for your father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Labour Party Scores First Legal Victory Against APC, Tinubu / ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground. / 90% Nigerians Still Depend On Hoes, Cutlasses To Survive – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.