Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Things I Didn’t Succeed In As A Governor, God Has Given Prof Charles Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Things I Didn’t Succeed In As A Governor, God Has Given Prof Charles Soludo (336 Views)

Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Things I Didn’t Succeed In As A Governor, God Has Given Prof Charles Soludo by Glance(m): 12:52am On Nov 16, 2022
The things I didn’t succeed in as a Governor, God has given Prof Charles Soludo the opportunity to succeed in them - Peter Obi reacts to Anambra Governor’s criticism

Speaking at an event organized by Lagos Business School on Tuesday, November 15, Peter Obi stated people should know that the investment he made on behalf of Anambra state, which Governor Soludo said is now worthless, is part of a global chain and the company it was invested in is still running. He also noted that the value of investments are rarely stable.

Obi also said that he has done his bit as a trader and the Professor who is now governing Anambra state can improve on that and make lives of residents of the state better. https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck_TIevAlnr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fbbjcrMnG0
Re: The Things I Didn’t Succeed In As A Governor, God Has Given Prof Charles Soludo by Urheadmaster(m): 12:55am On Nov 16, 2022
tongue

Soludo the coconut headmaster tongue

1 Like

Re: The Things I Didn’t Succeed In As A Governor, God Has Given Prof Charles Soludo by Nukilia: 1:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Master Jab grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Things I Didn’t Succeed In As A Governor, God Has Given Prof Charles Soludo by Ezewuzie01: 1:43am On Nov 16, 2022
The agulu goat has been humbled.

3 Likes

Re: The Things I Didn’t Succeed In As A Governor, God Has Given Prof Charles Soludo by Isobug: 2:27am On Nov 16, 2022
That's the best response.
The count down for him starts Today, we shall see what he will achieve. At least he's a professor with big brains, he should achieve more than P.O

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ohaneaze Promises To Work For Peter Obi Presidency / Tinubu To Ban Social Media If He Becomes President Of Nigeria / Lagos Agog As Crowd Storm Tinubu Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.