Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story (12995 Views)

Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Drama: Ruggedman Rain Curse On A Fan Who Wished Death On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by naijays: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mercy johnson's mother isn't bothered by scandal rocking her daughter's wedding, which has caused a stir in the media. The wedding which has been earlier overshadowed by rumours that it has been called-off will be holding on August 27.

Check out her interview culled from Popular nigerian weekly magazine, E-247.

Madam, are you indeed Mercy Johnson’s mother?

Yes I am. Mrs Elizabeth Johnson, mother of Mercy Johnson.

What are your plans towards her marriage amidst these controversies?

I don’t have any plans now, God is our town planner, I put my trust in Him. He is the one that raised her to where she is today, before she met Odi God was aware, everything happening today are not unknown to Him. My belief is that if God assigns Odi of which I know He has done for her, as a husband, the gate of hell can’t prevail over it. God that made their paths cross know their future, present and past, whosoever stands anywhere looking for the downfall of the innocent girl will face the battle of God.

Madam, did Odi inform you he was married as is generally reported in the media?

Odi isn’t married, he told our family, that when he got to Italy, the lady was his girlfriend and she bore him a child, later, Lovely met a guy and followed him to Canada and she bore him that boy, the woman herself confirmed it. We are not aware of other things because Odi has said the truth and when we asked him how long they separated, he said for the past 5 years. Let us say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. I have told my daughter to let the will of God be done in her life. As for rumour mongers saying Mercy has scattered her home, she is the one who scattered her home because if she loves Odi she wouldn’t have followed another man and even giving him a child, the man is late now, so they want to set my innocent daughter up and spoil her day of joy and I know God will never agree with them.

Why do you think this is a planned work to disrupt Mercy’s wedding?

There are people who watch you without you knowing, out of all the children I have, Mercy is unique, I can never deny her anytime any day, she is gifted and God has used her to bring the family up, so if anybody is stepping on my joy, he or she will face the wrath of God cos one stupid person who claims to be a man of God said in the newspapers that if her mother is reasonable enough she will make her cancel the wedding. The man is not a born-again cos if he is and isn’t deaf and blind, he would have asked how a woman who left her husband five years ago now shows up threatening with fire and brimstone, this definitely is a set up but as many as run their mouths against the Johnson’s family will face the wrath of God because we are innocent.

Did you have any inkling at her inception or birth that she would be this famous?

No, we are Christians in our family, we hand our children to God and after that it is sealed up. It is God who made her what she is today, when she was young, she used to play and make a lot of people laugh, she is very free, that made us to know that she had a brighter future ahead, she was the head girl in secondary school, she always come first in sports, dress rehearsals so I see no reason why she shouldn’t excel in her career. No evil hands or thought against Mercy can work; nobody can overcome her I Jesus name. (Father cuts in) I have been reading stories tarnishing our image, imagine somebody wrote that I said I have cancelled the wedding, when did I say so? We should have the fear of God in whatever we do. Like this Lovely of a person, if she is actually the wife of Odi and my daughter is struggling to take her away from her marriage, I will pray to God and tell my daughter not to go into another person’s home but the truth is my daughter knew Odi in 2009, if Odi is so important to him why must he leave him for another man; now that the guy is dead now, she wants to come back saying somebody is snatching her husband from her, I can phone Odi’s father and they will tell you they don’t even know her.

There was also a report that Mercy has run away from home?

How can they say she has run away from home, I saw her this morning, we were together.

Madam, are you saying the wedding is still going on as planned?

God is a God of plans, He will bring out everything perfectly, we depend and look up to Him, we have put everything into his hands and nobody can change the plan of God

What would the party be like, is it going to be church affair or with some traditional touches?

In our area, we do traditional, court and church weddings. I did the three when I was getting married to her father; it is the same pattern that we will follow.

You don’t attend the same church with mercy?

No we don’t, we attend Pentecostal church, Mercy and her elder sister used to go to The Redeemed Christian of God before she started attending the Christ Embassy

What are her church plans for the wedding?

Read full story here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/08/mercy-johnsons-mother-responds-to_24.html?m=1
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by r231(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
Good for them undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by AmeboAjela(f): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
Lies upon lies! This people are just taking the reading public for a ride. Mama before I even say anything please here this, though we humans have accepted Divorce as normal but GOD has not. You can be excused you if you truly don't know the Guy your daughter is planing to marry but please in the name of everything good stop using the name of GOD in vain. Find out why the guy moved his family to Canada, find out why he RAN away from Italy. The real reason and not all these Lies! Okay he has Italian resident permit tell him there so so many people willing to buy him a return ticket to visit Italy. If he accepts, then you know everyone has been lying against him. It is time for people like CHARLES INOJIE and BENEDICT JOHNSON to speak out! because they were with Mercy on the European tour where she met the guy she is now planning to Marry. That the guy left his wife in 2006? You people must be smoking cheap crack Go to Reggio Emilia Italy and find out! 2006 my foot! Your daughter is not the first actress that Guys from Europe come to Nigeria to sleep with, Amebor-Anjelar can name up to 6 of them and they are the top ones, but they chop, collect money and clean their mouth because they know some of these guys are married, but not your daughter, she had to take it to the next step. Well let her enjoy all the attention she is getting. Make dem no make Amebor-Anjelar vex o! because I go begin talk more
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by MariaP: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
AmeboAjela:

Lies upon lies! This people are just taking the reading public for a ride. Mama before I even say anything please here this, though we humans have accepted Divorce as normal but GOD has not. You can be excused you if you truly don't know the Guy your daughter is planing to marry but please in the name of everything good stop using the name of GOD in vain. Find out why the guy moved his family to Canada, find out why he RAN away from Italy. The real reason and not all these Lies! Okay he has Italian resident permit tell him there so so many people willing to buy him a return ticket to visit Italy. If he accepts, then you know everyone has been lying against him. It is time for people like CHARLES INOJIE and BENEDICT JOHNSON to speak out! because they were with Mercy on the European tour where she met the guy she is now planning to Marry. That the guy left his wife in 2006? You people must be smoking cheap crack Go to Reggio Emilia Italy and find out! 2006 my foot! Your daughter is not the first actress that Guys from Europe come to Nigeria to sleep with, Amebor-Anjelar can name up to 6 of them and they are the top ones, but they chop, collect money and clean their mouth because they know some of these guys are married, but not your daughter, she had to take it to the next step. Well let her enjoy all the attention she is getting. Make dem no make Amebor-Anjelar vex o! because I go begin talk more
Na wire
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by DonJoey(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2011
Na wa for women ooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by 190smh: 12:22am On Aug 25, 2011
MERCY JONSON IS A BUSH PIG WARTHOG
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 25, 2011
its all for the money
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by Mobinga: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 25, 2011
shocked lipsrsealed

There are people who watch you without you knowing, [size=18pt]out of all the children I have, Mercy is unique[/size], I can never deny her anytime any day, she is gifted and [size=18pt]God has used her to bring the family up[/size], so if anybody is stepping on [size=18pt]my joy[/size], he or she will face the wrath of God cos one silly person who claims to be a man of God said in the newspapers that if her mother is reasonable enough she will make her cancel the wedding. The man is not a born-again cos if he is and isn’t deaf and blind, he would have asked how a woman who left her husband five years ago now shows up threatening with fire and brimstone, this definitely is a set up but as many as run their mouths against the Johnson’s family will face the wrath of God because we are innocent.

[size=18pt]Odi isn’t married, he told our family[/size], that when he got to Italy, the lady was his girlfriend and she bore him a child, later, Lovely met a guy and followed him to Canada and she bore him that boy, the woman herself confirmed it. We are not aware of other things because Odi has said the truth and when we asked him how long they separated, he said for the past 5 years. Let us say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. I have told my daughter to let the will of God be done in her life. As for rumour mongers saying Mercy has scattered her home, she is the one who scattered her home because if she loves Odi she wouldn’t have followed another man and even giving him a child, the man is late now, so they want to set my innocent daughter up and spoil her day of joy and I know God will never agree with them.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by SisiKill1: 12:55am On Aug 25, 2011
AmeboAjela:

Lovely. . . is that you?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by Biggie9: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2011
This woman is shameless, just like her daughter Mercy.
Like mother like daughter!
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by seedord247(m): 1:41am On Aug 25, 2011
they sing this song back in the dayz like this.

Fear your Mama fear your Papa. . . . Life go better for you.

But dem don re do am FOR SOME AUNTHENTIC EEDIOT MOTHER FUCKET

Swear for for your Mama Pray for Your Papa . . . . Life gO BETTER FOR YOU
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by hassymo5(m): 1:43am On Aug 25, 2011
mama don c money.wat do u expect!!!!! We pray its goes well, becos wateva happen mercy should be ready to!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by AmeboAjela(f): 1:49am On Aug 25, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Lovely. . . is that you?
Sisi, you no dey try at all. You think say Woman wey dem wan marry her husband in a couple of days go get time come dey do this for nairaland? D-day don almost reach so she suppose concentrate her energy for another place not here. Anyway I know a lot more about the whole saga. If you have the time to read Click the link below for a more revealing story
http://celebritiscandal..com/2011/08/actress-husband-wanted-in-italy.html
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by AmeboAjela(f): 1:53am On Aug 25, 2011
hassymo5:

mama don c money.wat do u expect!!!!! We pray its goes well, becos wateva happen mercy should be ready to!!!!!!!!!
How on earth this type of think go take go well? With all the warning signs? Mercy is just greedy and should be ready for the aftermath. She is a very fine actress but she has allowed greed sow a seed deep inside her soul so there is no going back.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by seedord247(m): 1:55am On Aug 25, 2011
If that lady that got cheated need tout plz tell her to contact me.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by AmeboAjela(f): 2:21am On Aug 25, 2011
I go this on my Blog, after I did a Revealing Story on this so called Prince. See Below

[b]Anonymous said,
AmeborAnjelar,u 2 much everitin wen u yan na d basic truth by d way how u tak knw all d gist abi u get persin 4 here wen e dey load u with odi gist.i dey stay(reggio emilia) since 2001 and still dey here,dis(Odi)wen u dey talk so na me first carry am dey go do (shoro) wen e come 4 2003 even sef na woman first carry come all in d name i go marry u,but at d end he trowey d girl 4 one corner.dis girl wen e marry so her native name na(Adeze)both of dem start their relationship in 2004 and decided to dey stay togeda 4 d village wen dem dey call am coviolo 4 (reggio emilia)frm dere d girl come get bele dis same (Odi) come dey beg make she born d baby d girl come accept base on love,during d pregnacy (odi)come go 9ja without pappers becouse e don tif one guy money wen dem gada work 4 grugs.so wen d girl born e nor dey later e come fit come after dem don deport 3 times d 4th time e come fit enter back again,so frm dere e come start e normal biz again frm dere anoda belle come enter (odi come arrange with a canadian citizen name (joan) to help him carry his wife to canada after d wedding 4 a place called(modena) so immediately d wife don go lucky come run against am police come desleare am wanted for grud pusher a frd come carry am run to neighbouring country frm there e come go 9ja finally e fit come here oh'sorry na 4 gud yrs e go shop 4 prison.
August 24, 2011 5:21 PM [/b]

Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by lastpage: 2:26am On Aug 25, 2011
@AmeboAnjela
Lies upon lies! This people are just taking the reading public for a ride. Mama before I even say anything please here this, though we humans have accepted Divorce as normal but GOD has not. You can be excused you if you truly don't know the Guy your daughter is planing to marry but please in the name of everything good stop using the name of GOD in vain.  Find out why the guy moved his family to Canada, find out why he RAN away from Italy. The real reason and not all these Lies! Okay he has Italian resident permit tell him there so so many people willing to buy him a return ticket to visit Italy. If he accepts, then you know everyone has been lying against him. It is time for people like CHARLES INOJIE and BENEDICT JOHNSON to speak out! because they were with Mercy on the European tour where she met the guy she is now planning to Marry. That the guy left his wife in 2006? You people must be smoking cheap crack  Go to Reggio Emilia Italy and find out! 2006 my foot! Your daughter is not the first actress that Guys from Europe come to Nigeria to sleep with, Amebor-Anjelar can name up to 6 of them and they are the top ones, but they chop, collect money and clean their mouth because they know some of these guys are married, but not your daughter, she had to take it to the next step. Well let her enjoy all the attention she is getting. Make dem no make Amebor-Anjelar vex o! because I go begin talk more

Why are you taking these issue VERY PERSONAL?
As you did in this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739925.99999.html#bot
l am sure peeps are beginning to wonder whether you have a VESTED INTEREST in the matter!

In that thread, l asked you a question and l will repeat it here by "re-posting it", since you have failed to address it.

@AmeboAjela:

Thank you for "introducing us to your exclusive jist" about this Groom to be, on your website.

I am just curious, ARE YOU THE SAME PERSON AS "BREEZE5000"?

I find some similarities that got me wondering:

*Look at the 'bosom' in both pictures of both handles (l have fondled enough bosom in my short sojourn on earth,,,, before l got married sha  ) dont they seem to belong to the same person ?  
*Read the earlier "jist" given by Breeze5000 and compare it to your own on your celebs website, most are "verbatim"!  
*Even the choice of word, language and pidgin English are carbon copy!
*Its even ironic that this your handle was Registered on Nairaland TODAY! Is that a little coincidence?  

Now, l mean no offense, I AM JUST WONDERING ALOUD!  

This Breeze5000 could be your twins sister somehow!  
Hmmmmmm!

Can someone or LoveLyn herself SHOW US A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE P-L-E-A-S-E?

I hear there is a "picture of them signing in the Registry, (if true) then a "Certificate" must still exist in that Registry. get it for us PLEASE!
Instead of all these half-truths, conjectures and half-lies!
Thats the ONLY WAY to prove a "legal marriage" for Gawds sake!

BTW: I still think anyone "taking sides' on Husband Vs. Wifey issue needs to think twice!

Lastpage.

We await your response.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 25, 2011
AmeboAjela:

I go this on my Blog, after I did a Revealing Story on this so called Prince. See Below

[b]Anonymous said,
AmeborAnjelar,u 2 much everitin wen u yan na d basic truth by d way how u tak knw all d gist abi u get persin 4 here wen e dey load u with odi gist.i dey stay(reggio emilia) since 2001 and still dey here,dis(Odi)wen u dey talk so na me first carry am dey go do (shoro) wen e come 4 2003 even sef na woman first carry come all in d name i go marry u,but at d end he trowey d girl 4 one corner.dis girl wen e marry so her native name na(Adeze)both of dem start their relationship in 2004 and decided to dey stay togeda 4 d village wen dem dey call am coviolo 4 (reggio emilia)frm dere d girl come get bele dis same (Odi) come dey beg make she born d baby d girl come accept base on love,during d pregnacy (odi)come go 9ja without pappers becouse e don tif one guy money wen dem gada work 4 grugs.so wen d girl born e nor dey later e come fit come after dem don deport 3 times d 4th time e come fit enter back again,so frm dere e come start e normal biz again frm dere anoda belle come enter (odi come arrange with a canadian citizen name (joan) to help him carry his wife to canada after d wedding 4 a place called(modena) so immediately d wife don go lucky come run against am police come desleare am wanted for grud pusher a frd come carry am run to neighbouring country frm there e come go 9ja finally e fit come here oh'sorry na 4 gud yrs e go shop 4 prison.
August 24, 2011 5:21 PM  [/b]

In English plz. I got a headache reading the first line. Why do you degree holders  insist on writting in this manner, especially when you have audience older than 5years old planning to read it?

Let me give an educated guess, you're against the marriage abi? I support you, but please clarify the points you're trying to make in a more professional language.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by trekkie: 2:35am On Aug 25, 2011
^^ i totally agree. was trying to read this earlier and just left the thread because i might as well try to decipher egyptian hieroglyphics.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by Outstrip(f): 2:43am On Aug 25, 2011
I really feel bad for Mercy Johnson. It is really sad that she is being encouraged to marry this man. The fact that he even paid the bride price the same year on both women makes me wonder if anything else is even important here. I wish her well. Why is she saying "he told us". The one thing I can say about Nigerians is their investigatove skills when their pickin wan marry LOL. How easy it would be to find out the lies if you really want to. After all Lovely is very willing to show the documents. Why hide your head under the sand and pretend that everything is okay
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by Jamexolo: 2:52am On Aug 25, 2011
It is appalling to hear that Mercy Johnson is a daughter of a deeper life preacher, and she claim that her father was her closest ally, but one thing she has forgotten or refuse to learn is that she has out rightly disobeyed the bible injunction of Exodus 20:12  says:  Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. With the half-Unclad pictures she’s been taken its shows that she a wayward child and proverbs 2:17 says: Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God. A river that forgets its fountain will soon dry up.
To crown it up she want to get marry to a married man to become a second wife, are there no longer single men on the surface of the earth to get marry to, why must it be a married man for that matter?   

I am also surprised to read on Naira Land that her mother was railing curses on her daughters critics that her daughter is bringing fortune for the family with the reward of iniquity, this woman is a bad example to womenhood, which mean that her daughter can continue to tread the path to hell and she won’t be bothered so far money is coming in, even if her daughter later turn to become an arm robber or drug pusher, that’s what we are talking about women. If her daughter happens to be the first wife of the man her daughter wanted to marry and another woman now coming to destabilize her daughter’s matrimonial home, how would she react?
Am very sure that her father’s silence meant a lot and he will never be in support.

I will be disappointed if Christ Embassy will go ahead to conduct such a controversial wedding, which means the church is encouraging polygamy.
grin sad shocked cool
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by SisiKill1: 2:59am On Aug 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

In English plz. I got a headache reading the first line. Why do you degree holders  insist on writing in this manner, especially when you have audience older than 5years old planning to read it?

Let me give an educated guess, you're against the marriage abi? I support you, but please clarify the points you're trying to make in a more professional language.
Ruby, more like an audience not found in a rundown motor park.

No full stop, no comma, bad pidgin and in blue fonts.

If the goal is to stop us from reading, she succeeded.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 25, 2011
I don't even know why some people are bashing the woman. Like seriously, undecided Mercy is her daughter and she is obviously gonna stand behind her daughter.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by lastpage: 3:01am On Aug 25, 2011
@Jamexolo
Did you register "just" to say your piece about this mariage or are you just someone who is using more than one handle?

We seem to notice a lot of 'new members" recently, whose only responsibility is to rain curses on this woman call Mercy.

Since a lot of you'all know the "story from Italy", why dont you assist Lovelyn (if you love her so much), to put this matter to rest before Mercy marries Ode this saturday, BY HELPING HER (OR COLLECTING ONE FROM HER) GET THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AND POST IT ALL OVER THE WEB?

I am sure if Pastor Chris sees a genuine marriage Cert, he would NOT conduct that marriage ceremony!

But instead of doing the right thing all we see and read is some [size=14pt]"strutting, puffing and belching"[/size]! grin grin grin

This is very strange!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by AmeboAjela(f): 3:18am On Aug 25, 2011
rokiatu:

I don't even know why some people are bashing the woman. Like seriously, undecided Mercy is her daughter and she is obviously gonna stand behind her daughter.
Not really, a good mother would help her daughter not to fall inside a pit. This Marriage is going to Crash (write it down) faster than you think. The mother as well as daughter is enjoying the guys money now. Mercy would be his third casualty of War and it is the duty of a mother to protect her child is she can and this woman is definitely not doing so. She can't fringe ignorance
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 25, 2011
AmeboAjela:

Not really, a good mother would help her daughter not to fall inside a pit. This Marriage is going to Crash (write it down) faster than you think. The mother as well as daughter is enjoying the guys money now. Mercy would be his third casualty of War and it is the duty of a mother to protect her child is she can and this woman is definitely not doing so. She can't fringe ignorance
I am sorry I mean do you know about the story or what? Nobody really knows what's happening behind closed doors so lets not be fast to pass judgment.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by SisiKill1: 3:34am On Aug 25, 2011
lastpage:

@Jamexolo
Did you register "just" to say your piece about this mariage or are you just someone who is using more than one handle?

We seem to notice a lot of 'new members" recently, whose only responsibility is to rain curses on this woman call Mercy.

Since a lot of you'all know the "story from Italy", why dont you assist Lovelyn (if you love her so much), to put this matter to rest before Mercy marries Ode this saturday, BY HELPING HER (OR COLLECTING ONE FROM HER) GET THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AND POST IT ALL OVER THE WEB?

I am sure if Pastor Chris sees a genuine marriage Cert, he would NOT conduct that marriage ceremony!

But instead of doing the right thing all we see and read is some [size=14pt]"strutting, puffing and belching"[/size]! grin grin grin

This is very strange!
Isn't it obvious. . .we've got Lovelyn or whatsherface and her italo gaifrens on the loose.

This is their last-ditch effort. . .the wedding day is looming.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by AmeboAjela(f): 3:35am On Aug 25, 2011
lastpage:

@Jamexolo

Since a lot of you'all know the "story from Italy", why dont you assist Lovelyn (if you love her so much), to put this matter to rest before Mercy marries Ode this saturday, BY HELPING HER (OR COLLECTING ONE FROM HER) GET THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AND POST IT ALL OVER THE WEB?I am sure if Pastor Chris sees a genuine marriage Cert, he would NOT conduct that marriage ceremony!
This is very strange!

Guy, not to be rude are you like Nairaland's Police, Cia or FBi? Investigating and giving criteria on how long a person should be on this site before posting and who writes and doesn't write alike? I didn't bother replying ur last insinuation because thats not why i am here neither did you even address the topic at hand but rather spent time playing Colombo, A quick note though, did you realize the person on the other pics is an Actress? Yeah I got the inside scope on this gist and am sounding alarm everywhere, not just on my blog so anybody person that post the same gist got it from me. Soon , this will be on a major naija magazine I am working on it. I write the way I write wether pidgin, yoruba or ibo and if anybody else writes like me so be it, its a free world. If I don comit crime with my post here please tell me so i stop otherwise concentrate on the topic at hand and stop all this your questions and trying to make people feel unwelcome here. My reason for posting about this is simple,to alert the world that what Mercy Johnson and his son called Prince are doing not good. And I have been vindicated by a comment posted on my Blog (by someone that has actually helped Odi and knows him one on one) Odi is heartless and Wicked and Mercy would receive a potion of his wickedness unless she widraw at the last second. See post below

[b][b]Anonymous said,
AmeborAnjelar,u 2 much everitin wen u yan na d basic truth by d way how u tak knw all d gist abi u get persin 4 here wen e dey load u with odi gist.i dey stay(reggio emilia) since 2001 and still dey here,dis(Odi)wen u dey talk so na me first carry am dey go do (shoro) wen e come 4 2003 even sef na woman first carry come all in d name i go marry u,but at d end he trowey d girl 4 one corner.dis girl wen e marry so her native name na(Adeze)both of dem start their relationship in 2004 and decided to dey stay togeda 4 d village wen dem dey call am coviolo 4 (reggio emilia)frm dere d girl come get bele dis same (Odi) come dey beg make she born d baby d girl come accept base on love,during d pregnacy (odi)come go 9ja without pappers becouse e don tif one guy money wen dem gada work 4 grugs.so wen d girl born e nor dey later e come fit come after dem don deport 3 times d 4th time e come fit enter back again,so frm dere e come start e normal biz again frm dere anoda belle come enter (odi come arrange with a canadian citizen name (joan) to help him carry his wife to canada after d wedding 4 a place called(modena) so immediately d wife don go lucky come run against am police come desleare am wanted for grud pusher a frd come carry am run to neighbouring country frm there e come go 9ja finally e fit come here oh'sorry na 4 gud yrs e go shop 4 prison.[/b]
[/b]
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by SisiKill1: 3:38am On Aug 25, 2011
AmeboAjela:

Seriously, Lovely or whatsyourname. . . give it up, dude DOES NOT WANT YOU!

Have some self respect will ya! Jeez!!

Lmfao!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by AmeboAjela(f): 3:43am On Aug 25, 2011
rokiatu:

I am sorry I mean do you know about the story or what? Nobody really knows what's happening behind closed doors so lets not be fast to pass judgment.

Actually I do know the inside story and if I do so also did the mother. I would be the last person on earth to pass judgement on something I don't know. If you have the time. Click the link below and read this very revealing story and at the end. Ask yourself if the mother is totally unaware of this. Also read the comments after the post cos somebody that knows the Odi guy has come out to verify and even reveal more. What these people are doing is plane wickedness so they shouldn't use the name of God in vain.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by SisiKill1: 3:44am On Aug 25, 2011
You've been vindicated? What the hell?!!  

What's your own in this matter if you aren't the "ex"

Girl, you need to take a chill pill, if indeed you are not Lovelyn. . .even then sef, you still need to STFD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . / Ifeoluwa Grace, Face Of Candy City 2018, Releases New Photos / See The Guy Who Broke The !6 Yr Old Actress, Reginal Daniel's V!rginity [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.