Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story (13004 Views)

Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Drama: Ruggedman Rain Curse On A Fan Who Wished Death On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by lucabrasi(m): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2011
@amebo
dont mind the people castigating you and pouring vitriol on you due to your use of pidgin english on your blog,i actually read it and i really found it interesting,a change from the usual articles with spelling mistakes and difficult english comprehension at least yours is non pretentious.the inside gist about odi was really insightful as well and explains a lot concerning what is on ground.
I also believe you because while reading this on my pad a friend of mine who used to live in holland but is a regular in italy confirmed this so also did a lady who migrated from italy.

@topic
i thank GOD for my dad and my late mum,my dad will never see the truth and not say it to any of his childrens faces just last week he told me off for a minor incident with a man he wasnt even close to which happened in uk while he is in nigeria.i dont blame mjs mother after all she has to support her daughter the bread winner no wonder the girl turned oit the way she has.
I will just quickly remind her that if she thinks and wants her daughter to have a happy married life then she had better desist from cursing other peoples children or the same portion will come back on her daughters head
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by lastpage: 2:10am On Aug 26, 2011
@Gorrilla-face Typia:

^^your posts are too long for goodness sake!!!!!

stop wasting valuable bandwith just because you want to defend deadbeat drug pushers and their cocaine snorting mistresses!!!

so annoying!!!

frustrated thing!!

I did not know until now that "reading and comprehension" was part of your woes!
And who told you l was writing for re-tarded imbeciles like you?

Who swapped your brains for "Saw-dust"? Was it Mercy Johnson?  shocked
Sorry for you! cry cry tongue

Scamper-off with your terrible looks and dont deface Nairaland.

Daughter of a dog! tongue
I've told you over and over again, if you're so annoyed, step outside and HUG A WET TRANSFORMER!
We can do without a cretin like you causing us nightmares with your ugly looks! tongue

@Susanbussy.
Dont mind the low-life.
Such ugly bi-tch!

Almost everyone on N/land knows she's a Nut-Case and yet she would not keep that her wide-mouth, planted on a very ugly face "controlled"!

Imagine the illiterate telling me my post was too long?
Na me say make your parents no send you to good schools?
Abi its my fault that they did not train you to read since you were a kid and can thus write flawlessly and effortlessly! tongue tongue

Frustrated empty barrel!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 26, 2011
stop with the insults.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by lastpage: 2:26am On Aug 26, 2011
^^^not my kind of style, if you've been reading me.
But l practically "begged' to be left alone (just go to previous page and read my post) but that Typia would not hear!

She thinks she can insult peeps and get a high from it?

Someone needs to put her where she belongs!
THE ZOO.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by ayinba1(f): 3:46am On Aug 26, 2011
@lastpage

Nooooooooo!
Shocking! Very unlike you shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by tpia5: 5:06am On Aug 26, 2011
the c.retin is still typing long posts over another person's problem?

get a life for goodness sake!!!!

you're indeed on the last page of your senseless and useless brain!!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by blacklion(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2011
Can Mercy Johnson honestly swear she does not know that Odi Okojie was a p.i.m.p and drug pusher while he was in Italy?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by maasoap(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2011
I will repeat this again: where were all of you when their marriage was heading towards the rock? What part did you play to savage the situation? Why is it now that the man is trying to start all over again that all of you started shouting? Didn't Mercy know that this man is a drug pusher, a love-vendor, a love peddler, etc that all of you have been asking? You have to face the reality that Mercy is a matured girl and nobody can decide for her, not even her parents. Haven't you seen kids disregard their parents' order or advice concerning choice of partners before? I think you people need to get a job including our dear Amebor.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by AmeboAjela(f): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
maasoap:

I will repeat this again: where were all of you when their marriage was heading towards the rock? What part did you play to savage the situation? Why is it now that the man is trying to start all over again that all of you started shouting? Didn't Mercy know that this man is a drug pusher, a love-vendor, a love peddler, etc that all of you have been asking? You have to face the reality that Mercy is a matured girl and nobody can decide for her, not even her parents. Haven't you seen kids disregard their parents' order or advice concerning choice of partners before? I think you people need to get a job including our dear Amebor.

Which marriage head towards the rock? Nothing like that happen my dear. Wetin happen here na wetin Oyinbo people dey call bridge of contract (419) Two people living together (as family with Kids) working and slaving together to make that paper so they can return back to their country and retire. One take the money to go start the business before the other join am. Back in Naija he carry another woman and deny the first wetin you call that? =419. That na the short of this story, if he tell the girl straight to her face say make dem no start family or invest together because he go like settle with someone else in the future nobody go complain, not to deceive the girl and even deny your kid because of another woman. So yes, I get job and my job na to make the world know the Truth and then I go rest. Next week when this thing hit the papers you go understand.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by AmeboAjela(f): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
lucabrasi:

@amebo
dont mind the people castigating you and pouring vitriol on you due to your use of pidgin english on your blog,i actually read it and i really found it interesting,a change from the usual articles with spelling mistakes and difficult english comprehension at least yours is non pretentious.the inside gist about odi was really insightful as well and explains a lot concerning what is on ground.
I also believe you because while reading this on my pad a friend of mine who used to live in holland but is a regular in italy confirmed this so also did a lady who migrated from italy.

@topic
i thank GOD for my dad and my late mum,my dad will never see the truth and not say it to any of his childrens faces just last week he told me off for a minor incident with a man he wasnt even close to which happened in uk while he is in nigeria.i dont blame mjs mother after all she has to support her daughter the bread winner no wonder the girl turned oit the way she has.
I will just quickly remind her that if she thinks and wants her daughter to have a happy married life then she had better desist from cursing other peoples children or the same portion will come back on her daughters head

Thank you my bros
Me I no send and dem no go fit stop me. The funny thing be say I kept all the sordid details out because wetin truly dey happy is disgusting. Soon I go talk about somebody wey send her friend message to her husband and later the friend take the husband and marry am. That person is in the public eyes too
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by AmeboAjela(f): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
lastpage:

@Gorrilla-face Typia:

I did not know until now that "reading and comprehension" was part of your woes!
And who told you l was writing for re-tarded imbeciles like you?

Who swapped your brains for "Saw-dust"? Was it Mercy Johnson?  shocked
Sorry for you! cry cry tongue

Scamper-off with your terrible looks and dont deface Nairaland.

Daughter of a dog! tongue
I've told you over and over again, if you're so annoyed, step outside and HUG A WET TRANSFORMER!
We can do without a cretin like you causing us nightmares with your ugly looks! tongue

@Susanbussy.
Dont mind the low-life.
Such ugly bi-tch!

Almost everyone on N/land knows she's a Nut-Case and yet she would not keep that her wide-mouth, planted on a very ugly face "controlled"!

Imagine the illiterate telling me my post was too long?
Na me say make your parents no send you to good schools?
Abi its my fault that they did not train you to read since you were a kid and can thus write flawlessly and effortlessly! tongue tongue

Frustrated empty barrel!

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Bros na you dey curse people so? The same you wey accuse me of swearing for people wey I say wetin dem do LOVELY is heartless. na wah.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by tpia5: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
Are you minding the ugly monkey.

See the i.diot swearing and cursing over other people's lives.

Shows he or she is even more s.tupid than the parties under discussion.

Bush thing.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story by Blazing88(f): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
MAMA instead of u to talk sense into ur daughter, ur approving of diz crap wedding, ? Na wa o. Because of money to buy ankara n gold.smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeoluwa Grace, Face Of Candy City 2018, Releases New Photos / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (photos) / See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.