Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . (13080 Views)

Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2012
Mines:

"If I should catch you forming big girl again. . . . "

"For a man abi. . . . don't worry, nemesis will catch up to you for making Nigeria look bad"

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvbGRpZS1Db250aW51ZXMtSGVyLURlY2VwdGl2ZS1HYW1lLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-DjMfmPWrhCg/T9XVSBlk-wI/AAAAAAAAA3E/M9qSX1smoMw/s400/Goldie.jpg[/img]
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2012
Nigerians, please let us keep an eye on this girl before she makes another national disgrace of herself.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2012
My message to Goldie is taken from the Book of Westlife:
I don't care who you are,
Where you're from
What you do,
As long is you hide it from sight.

4 Likes

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Okijajuju1(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2012
The Nigerian Immigrations Service should apprehend her at the Airport, sieze her Passport and deport her to wherever that Prezzo guy is from..

She is a National Fhucktard and Disgrace.
I know my Nigerian Babes and them no they fall maga for a wor wor guy like Prezzo.
She just destroyed whatever was left of her career..

She may want to go to her village and hide..

2 Likes

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Biggyd2: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2012
Someone should ask her where she left the CD remix below of the "price tag" song when she went to "rep" Naija

...I[b]t's all about the money, money, money
We just need the money, money, money
We just wanna make the world dance
Don't forget about the price tag

It's about the cha-ching, cha-ching
All about the ba-bling, ba-bling
Wanna make the world dance
Don't forget about the price tag[/b]...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by vinderbilt: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dear Goldie, there is no place for the weak or those who cry and lose focus over love in this cruel world.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by NigeriaKwenu(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
To tell you the truth, i was dissapointed in Goldie when i discovered that all the "touch my body", "Jawo Jawo" in her videos were all a farce.

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by executinal(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
Fuc,k Goldie, Fuc,k Prezzo Fuc,k BBA. Also fuc,k Keitta and Ghana for their role in Goldie exit.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
bad belle people, she will arrive Nigeria a Hero just like those other two fat muphuckers and the other fat jos boy who ate soo many eggs he started a poultry as soon as he landed Naija grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by ifihearam: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
@goldie
You just brought international disgrace to you and your family even kennis are ashamed of you.
You just fooled urself iduring your pathetic and boring days in the house
I wish someone else represented naija
The first house captain to be evicted. Shame on you
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by megxo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
WORS D FUSS BOUT DIS GOLDIE SHYTE.... ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD, BBA DIS BBA DAT...MTCHEEEWWWWWWWWWW angry

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by cyril83(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
Goldie happens to be the tru picture of naija babes....MUMU

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Kolade9(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
She shouldn't come to gidi o......and as 4 next yr's BBA,na terry g we want o.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Rhino5dm: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
Who is Goldie? . .can I use google to search for evolving nematodes from mars? #GoldieIsAPoorLittleSlut!

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Kolade9(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: bad belle people, she will arrive Nigeria a Hero just like those other two fat muphuckers and the other fat jos boy who ate soo many eggs he started a poultry as soon as he landed Naija
yawn,where's dat unlyk btton
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by NigeriaKwenu(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
ifihearam: @goldie
You just brought international disgrace to you and your family even kennis are ashamed of you.
You just fooled urself iduring your pathetic and boring days in the house
I wish someone else represented naija
The first house captain to be evicted. Shame on you
When i heard first heard that she was representing Nigeria, i was delighted that we had another Karen Igho. I no no say this one na ogbono.

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Goldieluks: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
The second pics cracks me up, omg.

welcome and goodbye to your useless swagga tosser.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by decode55(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
undecided
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by FKO1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
cyril83: Goldie happens to be the tru picture of naija babes....MUMU
i would have liked your post but on a second thought i think you are very S.tupid...No offences bro

5 Likes

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by stupor(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hmm
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by chimauga(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
goldie you fall my hand at bba, are u sure u are nigerian or from bush, dont come back oo

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by yunafa(f): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
SUSAN ADEBIMPE "GOLDIE" HARVEY, WHAT HAPPENED, WHY DID IT HAPPEN?
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by AbujaJobs1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2012
@ Goldie

Don't mind all these envious Nigerians many of them are worse than what they call you. Those who say you're ugly how many of them look good? Those who call you cheap, how many of them are better or won't fall for someone worse than prezzo? Welcome home, there are countless things to do back home, ignore the haters and move on!

4 Likes

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by KYO1: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dear Goldie,it is well with you,i know you don't have a man to call your own that was why you were too desperate for Prezzo who doesnt care about you,and you forgot the reason you registered for BBA, please go back to the drawing board Eeeeeh,put ur past behind you and concentrate on promoting your new single.we have forgiven you.

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by joanana(f): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Goldie abi na Blackie be her yeye name, you fall najia babe hand too much for what? dat wugly guy prezzo , i dont know what you saw in that eeediot gut seriously. Thank God u were evicted. Plzz..... u dont belong in naija anymore , go home with prezzo, stupid girl!!!! Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
What happened to keke's marketing? VOTE 4 Goldie grin
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by amosy007: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
cyril83: Goldie happens to be the tru picture of naija babes....MUMU
lwkm
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by AbujaJobs1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
decode55: @Goldie, look for d nearest wall and slam ur head into it! You're a disgrace 2 Nigerian women

Right after you've done the same yourself. Hypocrite!
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by elothaddi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hahahaha, so na OFE MMANU babe. No wonder,i no dey surprised nah.
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by joanana(f): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
elo thaddi: Hahahaha, so na OFE MMANU babe. No wonder,i no dey surprised nah.

Nna idi bad.... Chei!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by ariy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
she always cry like a village woman at a funeral.

Welcome Madam prezzo!

1 Like

Re: Your "Goodbye" Or "Welcome Back" Message To Goldie. . . by chioma134: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
Does she matter? Talking about her will only make her richer and more popular. Bottomline, scandal sells like fire and she'll be smiling to her bank from increasing record sales alone. Let her be and let us hear word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Nollywood Actors Are Marrying: Leo Mezie/mike Ezuronye/: Who's Next? / Meet World Most Beautiful Woman, 60 Years Old Ms Liu (photos) / Bolaji Amusan Aka Mr Latin's Wife Marks 40th Birthday In Dublin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.