Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos (50788 Views)

2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) / Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Sparrk007(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Urchins will avoid this road

1 Like

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Johel(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:
What is baffling is that people even find it convenient to go for any APC campaign.To see and hear the same gang of vallians responsibility for the sorry state of Nigeria @ present?

A party cum government that ought to have apologised for bastardizing every facet of our national life have the audacity to be demanding for another fresh undeserved mandate..

The APC is just a no for Nigeria in the subsequent political dispensation hence must not only be kicked out by every sane citizen but totally annihilated from our national life.

Well said.
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by babajero(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Fabnaija: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2022
That is how Nigerians shall throw away APC, Tinubu and his Agbadorians come 2023 by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Tareq1105: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Elmojiid:
Dem sponsored the thugs to dabaru the campaign

If it's other parties now, they would say APC sponsored thugs distrupted the rally.

We've accepted it but no one should cry when it happens to them o.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by pinkasso: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2022
If the thing never happen to someone close to you hmmm ...you no go know wetin they sup...my close pall cousin was kidnapped in ondo state the two guys that delivered the ransom were killed on the spot and still killed the guy kidnapped...nah wedding this guy go attend ooh... all I know be say 2023 will reshape naija..
Eagle360:
The rate of kidnapping in this country is crazy, kidnappers even kills victims after collected a ransom and we have a President would do not give a f.u.ck.
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by drlateef: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2022
After the campaign. Why was camera far away so as not to catch the exact situation? Complete fake. What if they are hoodlums who were rented by PDP?
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by yankison(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:
What is baffling is that people even find it convenient to go for any APC campaign.To see and hear the same gang of vallians responsibility for the sorry state of Nigeria @ present?

A party cum government that ought to have apologised for bastardizing every facet of our national life have the audacity to be demanding for another fresh undeserved mandate..

The APC is just a no for Nigeria in the subsequent political dispensation hence must not only be kicked out by every sane citizen but totally annihilated from our national life.

Just like I thought .. I wonder if a sane Nigeria should go through the stress of going for any APC campaign to God
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Jflex07(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:
Plateau people have severally stated that they don't like the double Muslim Muslim ticket tbh. I think Tinubu should change it. He can still do it. He should include everyone.
Its too late bro,he can and will not change it..We can bet on this.
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by uncle076: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
APC Urchins won't talk about this.
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by barinedan(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2022
That's because the man they came to campaign for is creating a new party right in the campaign ground. They can't support a man who's not sure of where he belongs to and they can't support who goes about making silly mistakes
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by zoedew: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2022
APC! With all the evil APC has done to Nigerians through the instrumentality of the misgovernance by their elected officials such as Buhari et al!!! What audacity! They take Nigerians for fools!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Kagd10: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Jflex07:
Its too late bro,he can and will not change it..We can bet on this.

He can still change it if he wants to. In fact, it will cause a big wave in the country.
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by PeterObi4LP: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
All the APC e-rat and BATstard has gone hiding since the post was made. They are all ashamed of APC. Tinubu is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Jflex07(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

He can still change it if he wants to. In fact, it will cause a big wave in the country.
If he wants to,that is the issue, he wouldn't and the truth is that even though I don't support him,he had very little or no option..

1 Like

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by quinox947: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2022
God bless PD ...... P= Peter D= Datti

1 Like

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by wealth2u(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2022
They even had to move over 50k LASTMA to the venue from Lagos State
NobleSeed:
they will only show you the rented crowd but won't show you this part grin
Tell papa Chicago make him pay them their money ooh
That guy they use Hausa dey beg them grin grin

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Kagd10: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Jflex07:
If he wants to,that is the issue, he wouldn't and the truth is that even though I don't support him,he had very little or no option..

Says a zombidient.

Point is regardless of the double Muslim Muslim ticket, the Hausa and Fulani can support Tinubu if they want to, or not if they don't want. It has nothing to do with double Muslim Muslim ticket. It's not as if anyone would deny the Northern governors their allocation or stopped them from doing whatever they want to do. So, the double Muslim Muslim ticket was rather too much tbh. I wish Tinubu had picked a Christian Northerner from the start and he can still change it tbh. Just talk to Shettima about it. Shettima can even have a form of quasi role with the said Christian Northerner VP.
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Jflex07(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Says a zombidient.

Point is the Hausa and Fulani will support Tinubu if they want to, or not if they don't want, regardless of the Muslim Muslim ticket. It has nothing to do with double Muslim Muslim ticket. It's not as if anyone would deny the Northern governors their allocation or stopped them from doing whatever they want to do. So, the Muslim Muslim ticket has no ground tbh. I wish Tinubu had picked a Christian Northerner from the start and he can still change it tbh. Just talk to Shettima about it. Shettima can even have a form of quasi role with the said Christian Northerner VP.
I never insulted or called you names in my post,but you threw the first insult when I was having an honest discussion with you devoid of name calling.Smh!
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Kagd10: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Jflex07:
I never insulted or called you names in my post,but you threw the first insult when I was having an honest discussion with you devoid of name calling.Smh!

Did I insult you? I simply call your names na. Since it's zombidient who likes hating on Tinubu unwarranted.
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2022
Why renting crowd that you won't pay.

Pay b4 service please.
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by BABANGBALI: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Vawulence
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Monday60655(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Why not pay them their money as you promised them? The youth, the mid-age, the old everyone is wise now. The money belongs to all of us. We will collect the money, chop am as it comes. But we are voting for Peter Obi the next President of the federal republic of Nigeria ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by ufuosman(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2022
mycar:
APC will face more of this, They really messed up the country. Nothing in them inspires hope. they do everything to the left, to the left.
cry
More problems await them ahead... Buhari will be d last Apc president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by ufuosman(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2022
samtinx:
grin if you think the youths of Nigeria, are not yet wise then you are deceiving yourself. i was in jos yesterday and I can tell you that in presidency APC already lost jos.
dey will come out 3rd in jos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by Kaiser20: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Xking:
The way I see sane individual supporting APC , baffled me!! Like are this people normal.!!!!!
How can you call APC supporters "sane", are you OK?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by ufuosman(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2022
We no longer need Apc in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by olaoye2008: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Road to 2023........
Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by ajexx(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2022
na APC fa

Re: Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos by KINGS100(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2022
urchin are missing from this thread. meanwhile the Drug lord launch new party yesterday with the

slogan PDAPC: Agbado for Everybody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Wins Reelection (video) / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.