Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday (54420 Views)

APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by porthouse7(f): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is there in body without any iota of enthusiasm but just to show face as he was not wearing the APC campaign regalia to mark attendance. This was not the case in 2015 and 2019.

While Senator Ahmed Lawan seems to be saying "I was supposed to be the anointed consensus candidate but you bulldozed everyone and dollarised the primary. Oní kurè!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by OkutaNla: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
So, what should Nigerians do

You no kuku get shishi to donate, but we are accepting free tears. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by benardtotti(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is there in body without any iota of enthusiasm but just to show face as he was not wearing the APC campaign regalia to mark attendance. This was not the case in 2015 and 2019.

While Senator Ahmed Lawan seems to be saying "I was supposed to be the anointed consensus candidate but you bulldozed everyone and dollarised the primary. Oní kurè!

Adams oshiomhole did not wear campaign regalia same as hope uzodinma, so I take it they also were only there in body and not as a whole? You guys just spend time putting together funny stuffs. Just accept the fact Apc didn't implode the way you all expected , and if you guys don't start aggressively marketing your candidate , apc will shock you with a massive victory in February.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by byteem: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha. I thought they said HE Amaechi is no longer in APC?
Asiwaju lokan! He is the only talent hunter and authentic compassionate leader of real leaders among all the candidates.
check my signature for free stuffs!

talent hunter.. so amaechi is the talent.. bunch of crims and dg brns
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Sholaco: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Slurity(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
socialmediaman:
Tinubu bullied all of them into submission including Buhari. Classic Pablo Escobar moves!

That's why they're all watching his campaign crumble while making appearances and smiling for the cameras.

It's all a facade!

PS: I see this thread already moving to frontpage. Once it's pro Tinubu or Anti-Obi thread, it swiftly finds it's way there
You must be in severe pain to come up with this imaginations to console yourself. What a daft way to think.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by akbonus: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban the master strategist.

He united the party and brought everybody together. If he can manage APC with all the division going into the APC convention, then I am sure he will be able to manage the diversity in Nigeria well when he becomes president.

and eventually empty our national treasury because that is only thing he is good at,then Mc Oluomo will now branches all over Nigeria.clap for the Agbado president of the Oduduwa republic.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by DonBenny77(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Like they have a choice
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by princenaira(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=LegendHero post=118440238]Jagaban the master strategist.

He united the party and brought everybody together. If he can manage APC with all the division going into the APC convention, then I am sure he will be able to manage the diversity in Nigeria well when he becomes president.

[/quote

You mean the Jagaban of PDAPC or another?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Emir01: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
BaddestQueen:
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha

God bless Asiwaju
I wish you what you wished him
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Ancestortinubu: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
It doesn't change the fact that more than 180 Nigerians have rejected APC and the new electoral reform will bury APC come 2023. To show face no be to show heart.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by blueAgent(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
BaddestQueen:
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu

Amen
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by blueAgent(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=princenaira post=118443399][/quote]

Abeg ask them?

Which party?
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zydote:
Senate President Ahmad Lawan and Former Minister of Transportarion, Rotimi Amaechi attended Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Presidential Campaign flag-off.

This puts to rest reports of discord from these aspirants.

Even Yahaya Bello was there

was thst not how saraki, Dino and all of them gathered there in 2015 at the end of the day na fight finish am.

They said saraki was the problem bt after saraki left fight no end.

keep fooling urselves. U can never satisfy a problematic and greedy dictator.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by NavasBit: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu is the number trending news up and down. All bloggers can't do without mentioning that name. Jagaban for president is too sure. Whether you like it or not.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by lereinter(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:

The way you defended ameachi is funny, there's nothing to move him again in nigeria politics aside being president

In 2015 & 2019 what he was chopping then is what he craved now his different he has stolen or made enough

If he puts his full chest out now, what will he gain that he hasn't not gained

Nothing

He can't be president in nigeria he political career is ending or has ended
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by TheLawAsItIs: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:

Amosun, right behind Lawan, is not putting on an apc cap too. What does that say about him?
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by deeva2: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
When Peter Obi declared how daf.t he is yesterday e sweet me. He said I am not intelligent, I am an ordinary trader. Soludo is far better than me. Yet his olodo fans are dragging a Soludo, A man better than Peter in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Kobicove(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
he's the vice president and him not being there shows all isn't well between him and Tinubu

Whether Osinbajo attended or not it means nothing because he's a political lightweight if you want to tell yourself the truth!
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by GoodLife4live: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Xscape1993:
Bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the evil party...

We go pursue your pathological LIAR back to agulu from Lagos after 2023....hahaahah

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Cajal(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zydote:
Senate President Ahmad Lawan and Former Minister of Transportarion, Rotimi Amaechi attended Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Presidential Campaign flag-off.

This puts to rest reports of discord from these aspirants.

Even Yahaya Bello was there
What about the star boy... Osinbajo?
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Mummyfour(f): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
BaddestQueen:
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha
grin you don add Remi to thunder's list of guest?
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Iwedunloye: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
socialmediaman:
Tinubu bullied all of them into submission including Buhari. Classic Pablo Escobar moves!

That's why they're all watching his campaign crumble while making appearances and smiling for the cameras.

It's all a facade!

PS: I see this thread already moving to frontpage. Once it's pro Tinubu or Anti-Obi thread, it swiftly finds it's way there
it’s called strategizing and how come Atiku can’t bully Ordinary Ortom since Tinubu can bully a sitting president to join his campaign. Brain of a Zombidient

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by HydraFeeds(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:

remember when atiku lost to Buhari the first time he never attended his campaigns and the second time he decamped to PDP . Tinubu tried .
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by CaptainFM1: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=socialmediaman post=118439410]Tinubu bullied all of them into submission including Buhari.

Especially with the "Oshe ikini....o lu le', Oshe ikeji....o lu le'.......o de' sun kun lori Television"
Dat comment really finish Bubu.

And inspite of all the games and gimmick they tried to play him at the primary....he still sweep all of them aside.

All negative publicity hurled at him seems to be making him stronger. His political sagacity is legendary. I may not fully support him too, but he deserves some accolades.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by HydraFeeds(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
socialmediaman:

It's all a facade!

a real president must be ale to handle his circle well ,else he will become a puppet that will be controlled inconsiderably .
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Roboto11: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why are they looking so sad in the second picture

E be like sey they were blackmailed into going to the campaign ground or maybe they went there because of Buhari and not because of Tinubu

Where is Osibanjo in the picture , Baba no show
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by snoopz: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
When the likes of rotimi bello contested, i knew it a farce to gather money publicly even that stupid minister of state for edu dropped 100m but werey no even show face for his manifesto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by AmazingELixir: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
cheesy

Even Ibikunle Amosun and Dapo Abiodun are sitting not very far from each other.....how did manage that without fisticuffs.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Gozac: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Deemas:
Adamu Muazu was PDP chairman in 2015 but he worked for APC. The heart of men - who can know it?
God bless you for this wisdom. People will come to the realisation of this scripture you quote now by next year
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Brunicekid(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why are they looking so sad in the second picture

E be like sey they were blackmailed into going to the campaign ground or maybe they went there because of Buhari and not because of Tinubu

Where is Osibanjo in the picture , Baba no show
Osinbajo is busy with government duties... Make una no make all government functionaries go there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch / Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.