Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture (4273 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by easy94: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good day, i will be relocating fully to nairobi to hustle after making my research.pls any nairalander in kenya that i can mingle with when i get to nairobi next month. i will be landing at JOMO KENYATTA airport first week of december.
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by Lagosfinder(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
easy94:
Good day, i will be relocating fully to nairobi to hustle after making my research.pls any nairalander in kenya that i can mingle with when i get to nairobi next month. i will be landing at JOMO KENYATTA airport first week of december.

Going for business is okay but for jobs not advisable

Stay away from having issues with Kenya babes, it can cause your deportation

7 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by dawnomike(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
easy94:
I wish you all the best in your pursuit... May the land favour you and yield to you!!! Amen

10 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
E don reach like that

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by decatalyst(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Congratulations on your decision.

I wish you success and no regret.

After February 2023, the new government should just conduct head count/census.

Not sure we are up to 150m again grin

12 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by spinna: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lagosfinder:

Se na only deportation? Beware of the Kenyan women so you don't lose your life

3 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by easy94: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Pls, any nairalander in kenya make we connect b4 i land.
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by easy94: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lagosfinder:

for side hustle.
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by easy94: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
spinna:

Se na only deportation? Beware of the Kenyan women so you don't lose your life
can you pls shed more light to this.
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by sihamey: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
easy94:
for side hustle.
Be a good Ambassador of Nigerian when you get there and represent us well. If the legit hustle no pay please come back to Nigeria we will welcome you back than to begin call Abike Daniri for help . My 2 cents advise
Safe trip

7 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by ObalendeCMS: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Y! Boys full Kenya
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by uzohrome(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why Kenya, Nigeria economy is heaven compared to Kenya... hungry people full there, no job, transportation very high, standard of living is also high... they eat rubbish food too. Mombasa cheaper than Nairobi... for me, stay free I will prefer makurdi or bauchi to Kenya. Extremely exploitative people.

5 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by OVB123: 4:24am On Nov 17, 2022
uzohrome:
Why Kenya, Nigeria economy is heaven compared to Kenya... hungry people full there, no job, transportation very high, standard of living is also high... they eat rubbish food too. Mombasa cheaper than Nairobi... for me, stay free I will prefer makurdi or bauchi to Kenya. Extremely exploitative people.
Please, share more light on the economy of kenya, i thought there are better than nigeria?
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by okeysoninv: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2022
uzohrome:
liar when Kenya minimum wage is more than 80k. op,. don't listen to this man he never left nigeria before.

3 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by GlobTrotter: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=uzohrome post=118452066]Why Kenya, Nigeria economy is heaven compared to Kenya... hungry people full there, no job, transportation very high, standard of living is also high... they eat rubbish food too. Mombasa cheaper than Nairobi... for me, stay free I will prefer makurdi or bauchi to Kenya. Extremely exploitative people. [/quotqe]them don come.. Nigeria is heaven indeed. At the very least, Nigeria get light??
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by easy94: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
uzohrome:

People are saying Kenya is better than Nigeria. are u currently in kenya or u just depend on WON SO WI PE

6 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by uzohrome(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
easy94:

People are saying Kenya is better than Nigeria. are u currently in kenya or u just depend on WON SO WI PE

You have to make your choices... Kenya is not a good buy for me... I went there for vacation then... I had to use my airport taxi to drop off an Ethiopian airline staff... she was bitterly complaining that she had to trek home everyday because of high cost of transportation. 4million naira is about 630k Kenya shillings, you can spend that in months because of standard of living is high. Yes they have light also note that accommodation is extremely high. No jobs, thousands of their citizens searching for job everywhere... forget the minimum wage stuff which amount to about 78k naira.... thats amount to nothing when you convert it to shillings..... just plan yourself well. Nigeria is not bad at all. Forget all these bad talks. Travel outside this country, just within some Africa countries, you will turn celebrity over there. Ethiopia same thing... hungry full there like eeh...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by Bobbiee: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kenya of all places
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by Goodman247: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Why kenya, just good for vacation
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by carsuperman: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lagosfinder:

east african babes enjoy embarrassing nigerian men. They see it as bringing down a strong man

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Within the African continent, the only country worth migrating to is south Africa. Nigeria is better than all the countries in sub Saharan Africa except south Africa forget the hype.

8 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by GlobTrotter: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
uzohrome:

You have to make your choices... Kenya is not a good buy for me... I went there for vacation then... I had to use my airport taxi to drop off an Ethiopian airline staff... she was bitterly complaining that she had to trek home everyday because of high cost of transportation. 4million naira is about 630k Kenya shillings, you can spend that in months because of standard of living is high. Yes they have light also note that accommodation is extremely high. No jobs, thousands of their citizens searching for job everywhere... forget the minimum wage stuff which amount to about 78k naira.... thats amount to nothing when you convert it to shillings..... just plan yourself well. Nigeria is not bad at all. Forget all these bad talks. Travel outside this country, just within some Africa countries, you will turn celebrity over there. Ethiopia same thing... hungry full there like eeh...
you are looking at it from one perspective, that's going to look for a job. I've been to Kenya several times, I think you will make good money if you do business there.

Anyone relocating to an African country should not go there with the mind if looking for jobs.
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by okeysoninv: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
uzohrome:

thank you for clarifying you're there on a vacation.but believe me Kenya is not expensive as you think. the house rent there is very cheap..even food. Kenya has a robust economy. 2014 down , Kenya shilling was in par with naira 1 vs 1. but today Kenya shilling is almost 1kes to 7naira. if the op, is going for business he is going to make it over there. imagine what was used 1vs 1in 2014 is now 1sh to7naira. the problem with Kenya is getting legal stay is very difficult. except the op, is going to marry a Kenyan girl there.
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by Lagosfinder(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
carsuperman:
east african babes enjoy embarrassing nigerian men. They see it as bringing down a strong man

I swear

Nothing about love but Collecting

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by Lagosfinder(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
easy94:

Can't rate any better

But standard of living, Nairobi living is very expensive compare to Lagos

We advise you stay Nakuru or naivasha closer cities to Nairobi

Be aware Nigerian boys are usually hunted by their police

Try your luck is all I can say. That it didn't work for some of us doesn't mean it won't work for you

Returning shall but for business and vacations
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by Goodman247: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
GlobTrotter:
you are looking at it from one perspective, that's going to look for a job. I've been to Kenya several times, I think you will make good money if you do business there.

Anyone relocating to an African country should not go there with the mind if looking for jobs.
it is just like a Kenyan coming to Nigeria to look for job, unless you have a good skill or capital for business, for me Rwanda is better in d east African continent

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by Goodman247: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
GlobTrotter:

it is just like a Kenyan coming to Nigeria to look for job, unless you have a good skill or capital for business, for me Rwanda is better in d east African
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by Lordbinsmar: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
God guide and protect you OP, wish you the best in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by Gerrard59(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
uzohrome:

Tensa20,

Did we not tell them? grin grin grin grin grin

Bants aside, whoever convinced some Nairalanders that Ethiopia is a good place to migrate to from Nigeria? Is that not the place where poverty is rife and famine is normality to them? Place where LinkedIn and Indeed no dey function, How you wan take see work? shocked

Talking about the celebrity aspect being a Nigerian, do you mean if one is fairly good-looking and has small change, the locals esp the ladies would regard one as a celebrity? shocked

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by sageb: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Within the African continent, the only country worth migrating to is south Africa. Nigeria is better than all the countries in sub Saharan Africa except south Africa forget the hype.

what about Rwanda and Mauritius?
Ain't they good too?
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2022
sageb:

what about Rwanda and Mauritius?
Ain't they good too?

Mauritius is okay but its economy is powered by tourism so fewer jobs and not much business opportunities. Rwanda is a bigger shithole than Nigeria. Forget the PR.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by dafgee(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Can't stop laughing about Rwanda being a bigger shithole than naija grin grin

Maybe Nigeria is not as bad as we think.
tensazangetsu20:

Mauritius is okay but its economy is powered by tourism so fewer jobs and not much business opportunities. Rwanda is a bigger shithole than Nigeria. Forget the PR.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Leisure Lake / Directions To Surulere Urgently Needed / The Fear Of Area Boys (Agbero) In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.