Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Samsung Galaxy Phone Banned In The Uk And 31 Other Countries In Europe - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Phone Banned In The Uk And 31 Other Countries In Europe (1630 Views)

How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake / Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone / Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Phone Banned In The Uk And 31 Other Countries In Europe by Orikinla(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
The popular Samsung Galaxy phone has been banned in the UK and 31 other European countries after Apple won a preliminary injunction in a Dutch court preventing Samsung from selling its Galaxy smart phones in Europe. But the court cleared Samsung of copying the Apple iPad in its design of the best selling Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet that is popular in Nigeria and other countries worldwide.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Phone Banned In The Uk And 31 Other Countries In Europe by nicocent(m): 3:17am On Aug 25, 2011
apple forevermore
Re: Samsung Galaxy Phone Banned In The Uk And 31 Other Countries In Europe by dragnet: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2011
little wonder it now competes with pure water on d popularity chart grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Phone Banned In The Uk And 31 Other Countries In Europe by iyatrustee(f): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
pls, i am thinking of getting a smasung galaxy tab but want you guys to help clarify if i can use it a fone as in making and reciving calls with it embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Samsung Galaxy Phone Banned In The Uk And 31 Other Countries In Europe by dragnet: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
iyatrustee:

pls, i am thinking of getting a smasung galaxy tab but want you guys to help clarify if i can use it a fone as in making and reciving calls with it embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yes you can!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Phone Banned In The Uk And 31 Other Countries In Europe by iyatrustee(f): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone / Help Me With My Xperia Z.........please / Jumia Jumia Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.