Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? (1614 Views)

7 Essential Features Of A Good Web Design / How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria / As A Web Designer What Makes You Unique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? by Bugatti01: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
I'm seriously considering becoming a web designer for the purpose of designing my own websites.
What course or courses do I need to study to become really proficient enough to design really complex sites.
I know a thing or two about how it works but nothing professional.
I'll be glad if u guys in this forum could be kind enof to share from ur vast IT knowledge by educating me on how to go about it.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? by Afam4eva(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
Get HTML/CSS, Javascript, and PHP ebooks ans start from there. If you don't have any kindly drop your email.
Re: To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? by yemee: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
@afam4eva,my email is netsoftng@gmail.com, tanx
Re: To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? by Bugatti01: 2:44am On Aug 25, 2011
Tnx @afam4eva, my email is roland01ng@yahoo.com
Re: To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? by george31(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2011
@ afam4eva, i also want to learn how to design websites,but i have this fear of writing programs,pls hw can i overcome this fear,or are there applications for website building that are not of programming. pls educate me. Thanks

My email is george31300@yahoo.co.uk
Re: To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? by bsgwealth: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2011
This FREE Web2Cash seminar would solve and answer the question

Web2Cash Is Internet Business opportunities we all have been yawning for. The program will help you answer pressing questions about Internet Business and blow your mind to the abundant ways of creating lasting income from Internet, boosting career for job advancement and many more.

This seminar is for serious minded individual who wants to be an agent of change.

For Participation and venue send "Name, Email Address and Phone Number to 08036077372 (sms only)

VENUE: DewLink Training Hall. 4, Old Ota Road, Moshalasi Bus Stop, Alagbado. Lagos
Re: To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? by mamosville(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2011
afam pls send it to me too,, m_amosville@yahoo.com m _ amosville @ yahoo. com
Re: To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? by george31(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
I need an asw here plZ,

@ afam4eva, i also want to learn how to design websites,but i have this fear of writing programs,pls hw can i overcome this fear,or are there applications for website building that are not of programming. pls educate me. Thanks

My email is george31300@yahoo.co.uk
Re: To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? by webaplanet(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2011
for further advice send an email to tonykayode2@yahoo.com
I will assist you to reach your goal
Re: To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? by cexplorer(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
Please send this to me too. I can do anything with a static website but knows little about php. My email address is adamsconcept@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? by greenmouse(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
We are currently runing a free national web design promo.
call to reserve your space.

Registration is 5,500.

(HTML/XHTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, FIREWORKS, SWISHMAX 2, PHP/MYSQL)

Tuition fee is free.

Location is available in Lagos & Benin respectively

Training class runs 5 days in a week,

weekend class also available.

10am to 2pm daily.

call 08063786241

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Banned You? Here's The Best Alternative To Adsense! / Design Is Traffic - Wapka Site To Start Using Themes / How To Get Your Own Payment And Hosting Website At Same Time Like Kenspay.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.