Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt (41589 Views)

Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Lovelife433(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obidient and his miscreants ipob at work.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Godispeace:
Biafra President

Useless urchins crying like idiots.

Bastards keep crying till we bury all of una
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lovelife433:
Obidient and his miscreants ipob at work.

YorubanDits .

TinuDrugards
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Musauzor(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
The BATstard is a dead man walking. People who have are following him are doing that for the small thing they are getting from him . Bola Tinubu will not and cannot become Nigeria's president. The blood of Engr. Funsho Williams that he murdered in cold blood will keep haunting him till he dies.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by OgaSeun: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Chijeep:
bet it... Tinubu 2 go go commission one road 4 lagos abi ogun state very soon.
COPY COPY PDAPC... grin

Mumu.
Sanwo Olu did it first
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by descarado: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Go and read what Prof Soludo said

Peter Obi is simply working for Tinubu to destroy PDP, same as Wike

Yesterday Wike invited Oshiomole APC
Today Obi Labour Party
Tomorrow Friday, President Buhari

If you know you know

If you don't forget it
Radarada.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by sanya4good(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Panda7:
we sure want industries what flyovers are we commissioning every weekend?

Governments should not get involved in establishing industries anymore, where are the likes of oil refineries, iron refineries, textile industries created by governments years back today. The best governments can do today is to create the right policies and build infrastructures. Let the private sector establish the industries.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wike na Smart guy, he wants to be in the good books of everybody so Dem no go fry him nyash when he hands over.

His only getaway card is stop Atiku from winning. If by error or omission Atiku wins, Fulani go fry him nyash inside trouser
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by CheapHomes1: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Africum:
Listen to the full speech of H.E Peter Obi at the commissioning of the fly over bridge in Portharcourt today.

So when they ask Wike what he did in rivers for 8years, he will say he built flyovers? Is it only flyover that is needed in rivers state?
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by igogo2015: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
We are waiting for the next invitee kwakwanso for the comissioning of projects. Wike is a confused man playing to the gallaey.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by sihamey: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Godispeace:
Biafra President
No Oduduwa’s President grin
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Lightorder: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lively team
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Lightorder: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Africum:
My team and I just arrived at the Government House in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, for the Commissioning of a new Flyover constructed by HE @GovWike. -PO

productive and lively team. Not the babariga and agbada-wearing slowpokes
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Domino18: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
chikason22:
Lovely

....... Not push and start presidential candidate who was stoned and chased out of Jos yesterday like a thief. Of course he is a thief

Lol.... Guy you really funny.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Lightorder: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sirheny007:
Wike is Obidient!!!
tongue tongue
hyper OBIent
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Allisgud: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
That crowd shows u river is obidient,who told u they come and watch wike flyover grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Lightorder: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Laple0541:
I like the way Wike made this scammer feels among, for his mind he has a governor supporting him, Wike only used Pandora to cover-up and prove his claim that it's the turn of a southerner so it will not be as if he's been meeting with just BAT, he can never endorse a mediocre and underperformed like Obi.

VOID VOTES WILL BE MORE THAN OBI'S VOTE IN SOME STATES IN NIGERIA, quote me after Feb. 2023.
Alaye , if you have a surname , let us hear it . thank you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Lightorder: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Indispensable85:
Obi and black clothes
black is beautiful
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Ferrous(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
I'm from Rivers state, a member of PDP and a strong supporter of Gov. Wike but, this election is majorly between two people - Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar. You may not like it, but, that's the indisputable fact.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Demolakay: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Laple0541:
I like the way Wike made this scammer feels among, for his mind he has a governor supporting him, Wike only used Pandora to cover-up and prove his claim that it's the turn of a southerner so it will not be as if he's been meeting with just BAT, he can never endorse a mediocre and underperformed like Obi.

VOID VOTES WILL BE MORE THAN OBI'S VOTE IN SOME STATES IN NIGERIA, quote me after Feb. 2023.

As e dey pain Dem.
E go dey sweet us.
As e dey sweet us,
E go dey pain Dem.

Pele sho gbo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by TrumpDonald2: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
9jatriot:
Yes o. With special effect by Wike, the sender of nobody
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Sunnyski: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Urchins make way Obi is coming!
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by etrouble: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Plus10:
Obi incoming President cheesy

Of Flat Heads Republic of Drugs and Crime
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by naikeboy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ohhh men see Aisha yusufu ooo this woman day give me joy... She's my definition of wonder woman...
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Nwaetche(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wike is doing the right thing. Obi will win here with the greatest margin I tell you.

Laple0541:

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Eddy017: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wike is just frustrated becos they are not even answering and responding to everything he is doing, someday all this things he is doing will come back to hurt him. I can 100% say Atiku is gonna win the presidential election. We are enjoying wike's childish play
nnachukz:
What message is Wike trying to send to PDP? And what is he trying to tell Rivers State indigen to do?
Wike be matured and stop this play, it is seriously getting out of hand.
This thing he is doing will likely influence the other governors who are with him.
They may even start working underground for him, even sponsoring some of his campaigns.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Go and read what Prof Soludo said

Peter Obi is simply working for Tinubu to destroy PDP, same as Wike

Yesterday Wike invited Oshiomole APC
Today Obi Labour Party
Tomorrow Friday, President Buhari

If you know you know

If you don't forget it
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Nigerfine3: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Chijeep:
bet it... Tinubu 2 go go commission one road 4 lagos abi ogun state very soon.
COPY COPY PDAPC... grin
He has commissioned Ebonyi state office in Abuja lol
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
No kill Atiku... Oga Wike

Diaris God oo
Tinubu will lule pii
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Skty: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Laple0541:

Dirty Yoruba pig speak talking. Go and clear ur dirty smelly unflowing gutters .. smelling tongue.. dirty nincompoop.. Tinubu will be president and we will divide Nigeria after dollar hit #6,000 for one .then we will burn and scatter everything
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by logizorla: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Obi, is my Man, but me i no see flyover sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) / Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.