Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients (2159 Views)

How Peter Obi Looks Like With Artificial Intelligence / STATE POLICE, RESTRUCTURING: Senate Tongue-lashes El-rufai / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by OsunOriginal: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
It was an interesting scene today in Rivers when Gov Wike descended on Obidients who were shouting "Obi Keke renke...". He asked them to keep their mouths shut, saying he invited Obi to commission a flyover project which the obidients (who are mostly igbos) opposed - now you're singing Obi keke renke... He said they called him names and tagged him anti-igbos, that he wanted to chase the Igbos away from Rivers. He lambasted them and admonished Nigerians, in general, to stop bringing ethnicity and religion into the issues of governance. He asked if the place with the new bridge doesn't look a lot better than it was before.

It was like a lecture session for obidients today

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by Dannybammz: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by PrinceOfLagos: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nonsense

Una no dey shame with your lies

Wike was full of praises for Obi and his followers

Any news on Tinubu visit in Imo state today? Oh I forgot that peter Obi is the only trending topics today , Tinubu is invisible.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by NwaIdeato: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
As e dey pain them, e go dey sweet us grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by OkutaNla: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin grin Wike l'oko iya won cheesy, dem no born their papa to talk back. Not even Obi dare defend his unruly Obi-thugs in the presence of Wike. When all is said and done, Obi will return to PDP by latest April next year, while the OBI-diots would then remember Mazi Kanu and his plight and return to their Biafra agitation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by Gucciblog: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
OkutaNla:
grin grin Obi l'oko iya won cheesy, dem no born their papa to talk back. Not even Obi dare defend his unruly Obi-thugs in the presence of Wike. When all is said and done, Obi will return to PDP by latest April next year, while the OBI-diots would then remember Mazi Kanu and his plight and return to their Biafra agitation.

Painaldo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by OkutaNla: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Gucciblog:

Painaldo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by Ttalk: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wicked Wike

18 Likes

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by PureMe01: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:
It was an interesting scene today in Rivers when Gov Wike descended on Obidients who were shouting "Obi Keke renke...". He asked them to keep their mouths shut, saying he invited Obi to commission a flyover project which the obidients (who are mostly igbos) opposed - now you're singing Obi keke renke... He said they called him names and tagged him anti-igbos, that he wanted to chase the Igbos away from Rivers. He lambasted them and admonished Nigerians, in general, to stop bringing ethnicity and religion into the issues of governance. He asked if the place with the new bridge doesn't look a lot far better than it was before.

Agbado dogs with lies grin grin
This Obi visit really pain agbado urchins as Wike praised Obi to the heavens. Una no expect am after Una don severally publish say Wike dey work for Thiefnubuu angry grin

5 Likes

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by Betanaija42moro: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
I have lived in Lagos since 1969, married in Lagos and I was here when all the roads, bridges and fly overs were constructed in my presence. There is no part of Lagos I have not lived. First of all Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Aguda and Ikorodu Road Anthony Village. I saw Lagos being built from the old Carter bridge and I tell people we used to trek from Victoria Island to Ebute Metta in foot to attend classes for our training and then go back home.

So I must let you understand I am a Lagosian - Atiku

1 Like

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obi supporters (aka zombidients aka ipigs aka ipob aka esn) will ensure that he comes a distant 3rd in this election.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by ganisucks(f): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense

Una no dey shame with your lies

Wike was full of praises for Obi and his followers

Any news on Tinubu visit in Imo state today? Oh I forgot that peter Obi is the only trending topics today , Tinubu is invisible.

No, I recall him saying they don't have voters cards and he also stressed that he doesn't want them defacing port Harcourt with posters.

The OP is wrong in saying Obi didn't defend the Obidients. President Obi assured Wike that he would converse with his supporters so that they would campaign within the guidelines set by Rivers state and other states as well. And in turn, Wike should not fail to provide Obidients with campaign grounds whenever Obidients ask for such.

1 Like

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by ganisucks(f): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I watched the town hall on TVC and channels TV. It was a show of shame and calumny. The attendees made it clear that they were not in support of the aspirations of the APC Presidential Candidate. Except for Umahi, Uzodinma and Co, who were obviously lying through their teeth, everyone was clearly opposed to Tinubu.

These were the words of the Can representative at the town hall.

CAN REP: The only reason I came here is because the executive governor of Imo state invited me here. Mr Presidential candidate, if God wants you to be president, then no man can stop you, if God wants you.
Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by OKEMKPI: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:
It was an interesting scene today in Rivers when Gov Wike descended on Obidients who were shouting "Obi Keke renke...". He asked them to keep their mouths shut, saying he invited Obi to commission a flyover project which the obidients (who are mostly igbos) opposed - now you're singing Obi keke renke... He said they called him names and tagged him anti-igbos, that he wanted to chase the Igbos away from Rivers. He lambasted them and admonished Nigerians, in general, to stop bringing ethnicity and religion into the issues of governance. He asked if the place with the new bridge doesn't look a lot better than it was before.

Attach video clips or stop blabbing
Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by OsunOriginal: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2022
OKEMKPI:

Attach video clips or stop blabbing

grin grin grin grin grin
Go and watch Wike's speech at the event again
Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by OKEMKPI: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

grin grin grin grin grin
Go and watch Wike's speech at the event again
Post it here so ur analysis can make sense
Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by OkoAmarashy: 8:37pm On Jan 13
E don tay wey Obidients dey collect.
Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by YorubaDemonswag: 10:32pm On Jan 13
OkoAmarashy:
E don tay wey Obidients dey collect.

You mean those people wey no wise yen?
Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by Alexiiydon: 11:10pm On Jan 13
PureMe01:

Agbado dogs with lies grin grin
This Obi visit really pain agbado urchins as Wike praised Obi to the heavens. Una no expect am after Una don severally publish say Wike dey work for Thiefnubuu angry grin
he don clear for your eye??abi he still look blurry

1 Like

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by Alexiiydon: 11:13pm On Jan 13
ganisucks:

I watched the town hall on TVC and channels TV. It was a show of shame and calumny. The attendees made it clear that they were not in support of the aspirations of the APC Presidential Candidate. Except for Umahi, Uzodinma and Co, who were obviously lying through their teeth, everyone was clearly opposed to Tinubu.

These were the words of the Can representative at the town hall.

CAN REP: The only reason I came here is because the executive governor of Imo state invited me here. Mr Presidential candidate, if God wants you to be president, then no man can stop you, if God wants you.
so who shame come catch last last your region don’t count

1 Like

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by TopBanter: 5:00am On Jan 14
Alexiiydon:
so who shame come catch last last your region don’t count

lol. Was just about to say same. Especially as the misguided and slavish ‘Yes Daddy’ disciple you quoted addressed the loser Obi as “President”.

President of Agulu. For Sure but never Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Looks On As Wike Tongue-lashes Obidients by TopBanter: 5:03am On Jan 14
ganisucks:

No, I recall him saying they don't have voters cards and he also stressed that he doesn't want them defacing port Harcourt with posters.

The OP is wrong in saying Obi didn't defend the Obidients. President Obi assured Wike that he would converse with his supporters so that they would campaign within the guidelines set by Rivers state and other states as well. And in turn, Wike should not fail to provide Obidients with campaign grounds whenever Obidients ask for such.

How market bro? Hope “President Obi” is doing a satisfactory job presiding over the affairs of your village. You people are all brainwashed and blind worshippers. lol.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Will Tinubu's Political Journey End-Up Like This? (photo) / See What Chatgpt-ai Says About Tinubu / Babajide Sanwo-olu Has Been Breaking Down Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.