Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) (76593 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Another Hidden Huge Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2022
oz4real83:
The most difficult illegal money to trace are those done in cash, whether for hard drugs, ransom payment or any form of illegal transaction. These evil people know that if such money are paid into their accounts, paper or electronic trails are created for investigative and other purposes. Cashless policy is still the key to[b] solve these issues[/b].
WHERE has cashless policy solved these issues
One name please
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by jornwhite: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2022
faceland:

You mean a millionaire can't trade the old note for the new one? You re not a nigerian to believe that,

calm down, trading the old note for the new one is not a problem,
most hoarding money in Nigerian today are either criminals, corrupt public officers and lets not forget most of those stashed money are not from legit source .... so the problem is "Risk of exposure"
At these point the red alert is on, crimes commission and eyes are on bank transactions any humongous deposits will be flagged that is the "cross road"

What we need right now to make the CBn regulatory more effective is what USA is proposing, non acceptance of dollar below a stipulated year, if US can do that more of these enemies of state are doom
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2022
sonature1:
Two things unite Nigerian politicians: Niger Delta oil and corruption.
Nothing but the Truth.

I pray my Niger delta should have sense one day.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2022
casualobserver:

Like I said you are an ignoramus. When people talk about their area of expertise, you shut up and listen.

Bank lending is like a legitimate pyramid/ponzi scheme. Like I said a bank can have 10m and lend 10m to 100 people. So long as the borrowers are credit worthy and pay their loans as and when required, the banks make money and the borrowers and depositors are happy. That is why banks cannot afford to lend to people who Are at risk of default because they can bring the whole system down. That is also why borrowing rates in Nigeria are high to factor in the risk of defaults

The reason why loans are difficult in Nigeria is that 1) there is no institutionalized credit bureau to track who is credit worthy 2) most people are self employed and their income cannot be verified if
You are not wrong and he isn't entirely wrong either grin if bank gives me loans of 10 million and i deceides to witdraw the 10 million cash if bank don't have the cash how then can i witdraw the 10 mill? I am just asking you a question don't bite me.

What if all the 100 people bank loaned 10 milllion each decides to witdraw, where will bank get the whole amount if the bank has only 10 million? grin i mean, they are allowed to witdraw right? Especially in Naigeria where most businesses are done in cash. That is when they would find out that lending without cash is ponzi and the bank would colapse grin
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Bigkoko: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2022
It is time to really examine anyone and everyone supporting crooks like Tinubu or Atiku..... Even Buhari means well for Nigerians. All Buhari's secret were actually leaked by his Media Aides.....
Femi....Recommended by Tinubu.
Garba....Recommended by Atiku. Now you know why the President failed. I trust Buhari, he never forgives or forgets. He willpay them back in like coin by forcing a free & Credible elections.

Apart from Buhari & Emiefele, no other person knew about the redesigned Naira notes until Emiefele announced it. Even the Finance Minister was taken by surprised.

Atiku & Tinubu contributed to Buhari failure. But the old general holds the ACE, no one knows which other policy he will make officials announce... Karma, they say is a wild bitch.

The worse will be when Banks starts rejecting and possibly calling EFCC to pick up people politicians are using to recycle old tattered naira bills
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2022
WTF!

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by sonature1: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2022
EdiskyHarry:

Nothing but the Truth.

I pray my Niger delta should have sense one day.

They are too small to break away from Nigeria.
No single tribe or region can break away from Nigeria. You must join forces with another region or tribe to achieve your aim.

Nigeria is rich and highly populated. If they try to pull out, the government can afford to hire mercenaries, use her army and continue killing your people and destroying your land until you surrender.

1 Like

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by JudahTheDream: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2022
jornwhite:

most hoarding money in Nigerian today are either criminals, corrupt public officers and lets not forget most of those stashed money are not from legit source .... so the problem is "Risk of exposure"
At these point the red alert is on, crimes commission and eyes are on bank transactions any humongous deposits will be flagged that is the "cross road"

What we need right now to make the CBn regulatory more effective is what USA is proposing, non acceptance of dollar below a stipulated year, if US can do that more of these enemies of state are doom

pls expanciate more about d dollars& US stuff it bro,i wanna know more. Thank u for ds wonderful comment.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2022
sonature1:

They are too small to break away from Nigeria.
No single tribe or region can break away from Nigeria. You must join forces with another region or tribe to achieve your aim.

Nigeria is rich and highly populated. If they try to pull out, the government can afford to hire mercenaries, use her army and continue killing your people and destroying your land until you surrender.
Honestly you are making Sense.

1 Like

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by casualobserver: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2022
gypsey:
You are not wrong and he isn't entirely wrong either grin if bank gives me loans of 10 million and i deceides to witdraw the 10 million cash if bank don't have the cash how then can i witdraw the 10 mill? I am just asking you a question don't bite me.

What if all the 100 people bank loaned 10 milllion each decides to witdraw where will bank get the whole amount if the bank has only 10 million? grin i mean, they are allowee to witdraw right? Especially in Naigeria where most businesses are done in cash.

It doesn’t work that way, trust me this is not the place to give a lesson on the banking credit system but trust me the reason banks cannot give loans has little to do with cash being hoarded in peoples homes. The problem is the unavailability of credit worthy customers. That you think you are credit worthy does not mean you are credit worthy to a bank.

A driver employed by Mobil is more credit worthy to a bank than self employed billionaire government contractor.

3 Likes

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Yusman316(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2022
[left][/left]
faceland:

You mean a millionaire can't trade the old note for the new one? You re not a nigerian to believe that,
There is a limit to the amount of cash you can have at your possession or else you contravene the money laundry act. Why did you think people called for Tinubu to be investigated about that bullion van saga. No body said the money wasn't his. The issue was the amount been moved at once

2 Likes

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by twosquare(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2022
jornwhite:

Fake news.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by porthouse7(f): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Homologous:
Jesus!
I am tired of these guys that share YouTube videos. Just upload the damn video and leave commentary alone. Leave commentary to the f***** audience.
Its not like you guys are even fluent or coherent- your stupid commentaries ruin the content. Know this and know peace!

Jesus!
same this I said yesterday... They are fucking boring trying to force strange accent

2 Likes

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Water, water everywhere else but not a drop to drink where the masses are.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2022
casualobserver:
. That’s not how loans or the banking system work. It’s not the physical money that is loaned out. Loans are virtual (electronic) money. Banks create money when they make loans. If a bank gives you a loan you don’t get the physical money, they press a button and the figures appear in your account.

If a bank has 10m, it can loan say 5m out 30 times to 30 different people just by pressing buttons without printing a single physical bill.

The reason banks can’t give out loans in Nigeria is there aren’t enough credit worthy people or businesses who can be given loans.

Okay Noted because I have some Insight Into this banking stuffs.

But what If all the Creditors decided to "Get the money In Cash" where would the bulk cash come from since the bank only have 10m combined with their asset with the CBN? I've read something like this somewhere I think about JP Morgan and some other finance giant. But I'm not sure any Nigeria Bank have the capacity to do this.

So I await your response..
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by porthouse7(f): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjN3GFj_UpI
stop ur rubbish commentary am it short and sharp, just be wise
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Phantom233: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2022
This one is toy, the real monies that CBN is targeting is being deposited back to d various bank's on a daily basis. Their Major problem is when they need to withdraw for campaign cos there's a limit on withdrawals.

1 Like

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by casualobserver: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Okay Noted because I have some Insight Into this banking stuffs.

But what If all the Creditors decided to "Get the money In Cash" where would the bulk cash come from? I've read something like this somewhere I think about JP Morgan and some other finance giant. But I'm not sure any Nigeria Bank have the capacity to do this.

So I await your response..

It doesn’t work like that. That is why banks collapse when you have a “run on banks”. Because by definition ALL, I repeat ALL BANKS in the world give out more loans/credits than their deposits.

Like I said this is not the medium for a lecture in the banking system. People go to university for 4 years just to get a banking/finance degree.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by bluecircle470: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Why is the video blurred, why are this just coming out. Most of this videos are lies
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by fuckdemrepented: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Make una put some here

0817469186 access Bank

Sapa don finish my life
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by JudahTheDream: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2022
porthouse7:
same this I said yesterday... They are fucking boring trying to force strange accent
Looool no mind dos slowpokes.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by newnigerdelta1: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjN3GFj_UpI

See fake end of year news,they don't store money by spreading it on the floor... Peter obi you and your supporters be mugu's...
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Homologous:
Jesus!
I am tired of these guys that share YouTube videos. Just upload the damn video and leave commentary alone. Leave commentary to the f***** audience.
Its not like you guys are even fluent or coherent- your stupid commentaries ruin the content. Know this and know peace!

Jesus!
Makes me sick as well. Most of them have very limited understanding and fluency in English. They make their videos drop dead boring.

3 Likes

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by luluosas(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Why are Nigerians this wicked? See people hungry everywhere and yet some people have this criminal mind to hide our commonwealth in their private houses. It shall never be well with our greedy politicians
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by ManishSmith(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2022
2009 naira note looking so clean and fine....

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by luluosas(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Are you well?
newnigerdelta1:

See fake end of year news,they don't store money by spreading it on the floor... Peter obi you and your supporters be mugu's...
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by casualobserver: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2022
casualobserver:

It doesn’t work that way, trust me this is not the place to give a lesson on the banking credit system but trust me the reason banks cannot give loans has little to do with cash being hoarded in peoples homes. The problem is the unavailability of credit worthy customers. That you think you are credit worthy does not mean you are credit worthy to a bank.

A driver employed by Mobil is more credit worthy to a bank than self employed billionaire government contractor.
How does it work then? grin well.. if you cannot explain here then there is not point trying.

Yes, because the driver may have steady income, most billionaires are not real billionaire they owe banks tons of money, (other people's money) that is why some borrowers of huge amount require colaterals.

Banks has always being a Ponzi (other people's money) they use customers deposits (savings and current accounts) to loan to other customers and charge interests, they also use customers (savings accounts) money to invest in other sectors outside their own banks business.

This is why banks preffer most transactions to be done cashless, online so people don't have to witdraw cash, if everyone witdraw all their money from a bank the bank will colapse, co's it is Ponzi.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by sanya4good(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Not just the Nigerian politicians that are thieves and corrupt but every Nigerian working for the government in one way or the other. The only group of people that are a bit clean in this country are the self employed.

sonature1:
Two things unite Nigerian politicians: Niger Delta oil and corruption.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Makbams: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Wait a minute, who is the owner of this house, and what is his name?
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2022
luluosas:
Why are Nigerians this wicked? See people hungry everywhere and yet some people have this criminal mind to hide our commonwealth in their private houses. It shall never be well with our greedy politicians
what do you mean? It is their money, do you want them to share their money with you and every hungry people? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / Forex Trade Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.