Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) (76594 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Another Hidden Huge Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Inali: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2022
I support the naira redesign.

I hope to get lucky one day so I can find this kind of money somewhere. I go start phone accessory business with the money. Possibly become oraimo sub dealer

Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by luluosas(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2022
Hmmmm! The way you are speaking, it seems you have some money you've hidden somewhere too.
By the way, what's the need of having money only to be starched away for dubious purposes instead of putting it in circulation? Anyway, na their problem because they are not feeding me. Thank you

gypsey:
No the money is not supposed to be in the bank, it is not must to put your money in the bank, people are allowed to keep their money in their house, it is not illegal not to put your money in the bank

It is not their problem if money is not in circulations cheesy if there are not enough in circulations government should print more money, it is not against the law to hide your money and they don't have to be reasonable it is their money they can keep their money where ever they like.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2022
luluosas:
Hmmmm! The way you are speaking, it seems you have some money you've hidden somewhere too.
By the way, what's the need of having money only to be starched away for dubious purposes instead of putting it in circulation? Anyway, na their problem because they are not feeding me. Thank you

Yes, i have money starshed somewhere, as i ve said, it is their money they can starsh it if they want, how did you know it is for dubious porpose? They don't have to put it in circulations, why do you keep trying to tell them what to do with their money? Go make your own money and do what you like with it. and circulate it cheesy

Ofcourse, they are not feeding you so leave them alone!
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by faceland: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2022
blackpanda:

Bulk room is not for dispensing to a single individual

Bulk room means they earn that money that week or a day before.... Just swap he new deposit with the old one.
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by luluosas(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2022
I hear you sir. Thanks so much
gypsey:
Yes, i have money starshed somewhere, as i ve said, it is their money they can starsh it if they want, how did you know it is for dubious porpose? They don't have to put it in circulations, why do you keep trying to tell them what to do with their money? Go make your own money and do what you like with it. and circulate it cheesy

Ofcourse, they are not feeding you so leave them alone!
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2022
luluosas:
I hear you sir. Thanks so much
Good!
Re: Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) by blackpanda: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2022
faceland:

Bulk room means they earn that money that week or a day before.... Just swap he new deposit with the old one.

Banks don't swap. Why can't u get that U pay into your acc and then withdraw. And u can't withdraw that amount. Stop this silly argument pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / Forex Trade Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.