Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... (4129 Views)

American Embassy Is Mad / Visa Denial: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Denial? / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Irupetepete: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Applied last year, shifted 5 times till today...
Slated for 7am,i was there at 6am,did interview at 10:20..

Consul=what are you going for in New Jersey
Me = holiday....
That was the only question asked, next thing na blue slip... Almost 100 people I saw, only 3 people were given and the type of grilling they gave them hennnn,
One family of 5,their papa Don travel tire sotey he bind 2 passport together....
Another family of 3 then an elderly man on wheel chair... Be like say the daughter na citizen...

I got scholarship of 40k dollars, reject
Going for masters, reject
I just came back from UK, reject
I just this, I just that, na reject....

One even came with a recommendation from a senator, he said he lives in the presidential villa, reject....

If you have no reasonable reason you are traveling, no just go waste your time o.
Prayer and grace? Well, you might be lucky but FYI, my passport Don dey psalm 121 from January hehehehehe...
I Don climb mountain, I Don climb rock, Don go ikeji, all na o.y.o...

As you dey near dem, their hand is already close to the blue paper...
This journey cost me 62k...
Lodging, Uber to embassy, menu etc..

Justwise..

For now, I don shift focus commot from travel, I Wan hustle like this....
What I decided today is to get to a height where I don't need to go queue for visa of any country...

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Cancri: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
No so my brother.
But no forget to japa when you make am ooh

2 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by ModestGal(f): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Irupetepete:

Me = holiday....
That was the only question asked, next thing na blue slip... Almost 100 people I saw, only 3 people were given and the type of grilling they gave them hennnn,
One family of 5,their papa Don travel tire sotey he bind 2 passport together....
Another family of 3 then an elderly man on wheel chair... Be like say the daughter na citizen...

One even came with a recommendation from a senator, he said he lives in the presidential villa, reject....

If you have no reasonable reason you are traveling, no just go waste your time o.
Prayer and grace? Well, you might be lucky but FYI, my passport Don dey psalm 121 from January hehehehehe...

Justwise..

What I decided today is to get to a height where I don't need to go queue for visa of any country...
I love your determination, good luck dear.
Actually most of the countries have a particular number they must allow from all countries. So if the number is 3, even if you are Buhari, your visa application would be rejected. Don't feel sad, see it as a reason to work hard enough and make good money in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by MufasaLion: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is funny as hell.

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by MufasaLion: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
ModestGal:

Actually most of the countries have a particular number they must allow from all countries. So if the number is 3, even if you are Buhari, your visa application would be rejected. Don't feel sad, see it as a reason to work hard enough and make good money in Nigeria.

Being successful in Nigeria is not guaranteed to an average Nigerian.

16 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by frankmoney(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Irupetepete:

Me = holiday....

Justwise..

don't know why this is funny grin

4 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by angelEmade: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Irupetepete:

Me = holiday....

Justwise..

To be spending that sort of huge money I think you are already made. There are greater things you can do here or perhaps you could target other countries.

3 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Irupetepete:

Me = holiday....

Justwise..

Sorry bro,The matter nor easy but do you have a plan B? Don't give up yet, check the topic below

https://www.nairaland.com/6913729/want-travel-always-plan-b
Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Treadway: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Irupetepete:

Me = holiday....

Justwise..

brethren, you are funny grin grin. Try climb fraggle rock brotherly, signal strong there.

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Irupetepete: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Treadway:
brethren, you are funny grin grin. Try climb fraggle rock brotherly, signal strong there.
you want make I break Leg?
Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Irupetepete: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Sorry bro,The matter nor easy but do you have a plan B? Don't give up yet, check the topic below

https://www.nairaland.com/6913729/want-travel-always-plan-b
my plan b is to stay in Nigeria and hustle, there are opportunities for me here...

5 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Irupetepete: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
angelEmade:

To be spending that sort of huge money I think you are already made. There are greater things you can do here or perhaps you could target other countries.
I want to focus here....
I go make am here... I don't want to go about stressing myself anymore

5 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Mancala: 1:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Irupetepete:
my plan b is to stay in Nigeria and hustle, there are opportunities for me here...

This is an interesting plan B response for someone who wanted to go for holidays in New Jersey grin. I was expecting you to say I will vacation in Africa or try Europe. That VO na clairvoyant grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by int0x80(m): 3:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Op, you wanted to japa on a visitors visa? The VO sensed it and denied your application.

19 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Doubleoh7: 5:23am On Nov 18, 2022
OP, as a single Nigerian visa applicant without any strong ties to home, the odds against you getting a visa have been constantly going up and up and the present government and some of our people in the abroad are not helping matters too.

ModestGal:

This is not entirely true, while there is such quota, other things make up more reasons for visa denials. If your citizens have a high visa overstay rate and are involved in more crimes in a country, they will only systematically make it more difficult for you to get their visa. Dubai used to be an all comers location and our weekend getaway spot. Recently, I couldn't even get a visa for a business visit just because I was not applying for a family visa and I won't be making the trip with my whole family.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Holybaddo: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2022
Best solution Travel to Ghana by road then travel to USA from there or travel to any African country by road the travel to the states from there

6 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by okeysoninv: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2022
thank God for uk. they don't deny Nigerians visa

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by hammed71(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2022
op but but I think say prayers dey work for visa na lol, if you like wear white cele garment enter embassy Dem go deny you if your documents or reason is not valid

3 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Irupetepete: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2022
AnitaofEurope:

Nah mumu Dey go America
Europe best
if I came across your thread earlier, I would have heed your advice than one small girl telling him papa say he no dey eligible....

4 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Houseofglam7(f): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Dear Op, you made a seemingly serious situation a comic relief. cheesy
Thank you!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Cde1: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2022
US has been denying visa incessantly for the past 20years plus it’s nothing new keep trying if US is your destination or go to another country and apply for US visa from there.

Everything is difficult for Nigerians in nigeria. Once you are out of the country most things becomes easier. Guess the population bad leadership and economic situation is the major cause and the white folks seeing Nigerians who want to travel as running away from economic hardship also the rate of applicants is alarming

8 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Shevchenkko: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Irupetepete:

Me = holiday....

Justwise..

I applied since July this year but no message from them yet. How long did yours take before the interview ?
Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Mercury12(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
What was their reason for the rejection?
Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by LavishINC: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mancala:

This is an interesting plan B response for someone who wanted to go for holidays in New Jersey grin. I was expecting you to say I will vacation in Africa or try Europe. That VO na clairvoyant grin
Lol �

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Majority of those denied are visiting visa applicants. They know you want to japa and not comeback. They are not fools. Keep it moving

5 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Irupetepete: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Shevchenkko:
I applied since July this year but no message from them yet. How long did yours take before the interview ?
bro, if it is visiting you going for, commot mind...
Applied Feb 2021,

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Shevchenkko: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Irupetepete:
bro, if it is visiting you going for, commot mind...
Applied Feb 2021,
Actually I have a fiance who is from Nevada. She's white and will send me an invitation once my interview is fixed

4 Likes

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Treadway: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Actually I have a fiance who is from Nevada. She's white and will send me an invitation once my interview is fixed
ma nigarrrrr! Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by Shevchenkko: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Treadway:
ma nigarrrrr! Lol
The lady is so eager for me to come over. She cries often because of my absence

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by TheEnforcer: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Irupetepete:

Me = holiday....

Justwise..

Are you kidding me?They normally ask like 4 for 5 questions to ascertain your ties to Nigeria before Deciding to grant you or not.One question?Never heard that before. There's no way they are gonna ascertain your ties to Nigeria with one question.

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... by queenfav(f): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
So sorry about your experience..US embassy and rejection na 5 and 6.I tried to visit New York in 2016, their Abuja Embassy gave me blue slip.Since then I don't even bother with anything visa,my house reach me!As for hustling,you can make it here.There's mad money in Nigeria, it's just to know what to do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Immigration Officers Collect Bribe At Airports / Fiancee Or Spouse Visa, Which Is Better? / Abidjan Photos: Photos Taken During Its Heydays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.