Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed (106869 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
gypsey:
Naigerian Women are the most gullible being when it comes to religion and pastors, yes, including my own mother she thinks anyone who calls himself a pastor is God.

Women have always been attracted to men who claim to have supernatural powers, I think this is because they believe such men will be supernatural in bed. They willingly submit body mind and spirit to such men and will leave their husbands and children if asked by such men.

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Ken4Christ: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
These idiots parading themselves as Pastors actually carry out such detestable acts for ritual purposes. They are running their churches with fetish means. And the only way they can grow and be wealthy is to commit adultery or fornication every month.

This is to ensure they don't get anything free from the devil. At least such sins will make them double candidate of hell. And many pastors are into it.

This is why some of them are always on the news for one sex scandal or the other.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by vertueptime: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
bigdammyj:
Man catches wife on their matrimonial bed with Pastor .

Sharing a video of the incident, Twitter user, Big Olori wrote:

"Husband catches pregnant wife in bed with another man who is claimed to be her pastor. This world and gender is turning to another thing ��"

Pastors and fornicatiom

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by dazzlingd(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Looking for a religious and prayerful woman, this is what you get. A woman with a fish brain
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
bigdammyj:

"Husband catches pregnant wife in bed with another man who is claimed to be her pastor. This world and gender is turning to another thing ��"

So pastors dey like doggy?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Panda7(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
yoruba people and madness
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by highchief1: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
bigdammyj:

the woman that will shock me is yet to be born.it’s when u have confidence in pll that u get disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
ahnie:
Dundee united football club of ariaria,I could pass off as your mum.keep blowing cartaar on my post like someone with low vision,e nor go still take you to Qatar.

Je cho'ba olu.
Asked your mum where they buried your placenta, because them nor bury ham well,that's why you turned out this way.
Aturu ndi ugwu.

Ur husband is really trying o

Na person wey dey house you I dey pity.. ur mom is shameless, dad is a junkie who keeps drowning himself in alcohol, ur sisters and nieces are low budget prostitutes,

You dey Bleep aboki for hood for a plate of indomie and egg, ur husband must be wayward also,for him to overlook this(that's if you get husband o) ur brothers are nothing to write home about, mkpuru mmili agbago fa ara.. see them roaming the streets with dirts...

What a disaster of a family.... tueh
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by highchief1: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Calibrator:
When you understand human nature to an extent then human behavioural patterns like this stops surprising you.
na wetin I Dey tell ppl.i cannot be surprised by stuffs like this.some of us are strong enough now that if we see our wife with man we fit smile waka pass.why should I fight over something I may die and leave

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by DADYLEED: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Seeing her pregnant state and sacrifice pots , she didn't do this because of pleasure.

She may have done this because of brainwashing.

Most Pregnant women tend to be fearful and will do anything in promise of safe delivery.

I can see you will do/ have done this to ur hubby multiple times. I pity ur husband or husband to be

The husband should forgive her.

As she would have forgiven if she had caught the husband.

Women have forgiven worse.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Walezy2020: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pastor is just a title
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by highchief1: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Aryor11:

The most lame and stupid comment I’ve seen on this platform in years.‼️
no reply fool again bros.that guy is 14yrs when he’s 30 he will know that no man on earth can satisfy any woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by deavicky(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
And the pastor still see chance wear his boxers. I for don remove his eye or prick.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Emanodimo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
No blame, they are both adult.
Uhmm, why is she gullible?
Ans: Low level of reasoning, high level of emotions.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Isabi4lov: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pastor with the doings shocked
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by maasoap(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
mabea:
This is pure wickedness. I'm sur the baby in the womb does not belong to the husband. Imagine the children grew up watching their Momma's sex video on the internet. Senseless woman.

The husband put the video of his mama on the internet
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Handsum64: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
I gave up on pastors long ago

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Successfulben: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sense no dey your head I swear.
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by poweredcom(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Reminds me of blessing one calabar beech i banged while she was pregnant for one guy omo i hammer her bust nut on her big preggy tummy and send her away
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by sharpwriter(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
A very close friend of mine that we do lots of “sh!ts” together and discussed virtually anything together, back then in school, once told me how he walked in and met another man banging his mom in their sitting room, when he was way very young. He later got to know that the man was one of the prophets of the cele church they attended. We were having a smoking session and discussing about women and their “ways”.
When Fela sang Suffering and Smiling, I didn't get it much as a young boy I only enjoyed the melody and saxophone tinz. When I grew and I listened better, there was a place he said, "pastor's house, na hin dey fine pass."
He also said Pope na enjoyment, Imam na igbaladun, Archbishop na miliki. Etc.

The man had great insight and could see the evil behind the mask of religion and some of these fake religious leaders.

Now, many people just see him as a smoker and trouble maker, but he's one of the greatest speakers of truth we've ever had. Imagine singing such a song in the 70's. It means religious circles don dey scam us tey tey. Some elders are just realizing this in the years 2000's cheesy grin

As for Cele pastors, dem like sex well well and very notorious too cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Tegabadguy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
bigdammyj:

this is the reason i don't like going to church. i don't trust any pastor

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Amosaloud(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by sharpwriter(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Harmony92:
. I had a very funny experience with one recently grin. I followed my sister in-law to her church for midweek service oo, after closing she introduced me to her pastor cos I was pregnant then for prayers.

The mumu man just looked at me and said madam the baby you are carrying is a boy shocked, I tried to make him understand that I was expecting a girl via ultrasound n he said " if I be a man of God your baby is a baby boy" two months ago I welcome my little princess.

My sister in-law called the mumu man and told him the sex of my baby n the idiot said some unseen forces changed his vision angry grin angry.
Lol.... Hahahahahahaha... I had been there while in school, so I understand him. It's a kind of religious delusion of grandeur, thinking you get power, filled with the holy ghost bla bla.

That phrase "if I be a man of God" was taken from Archbishop Idahosa's book title where he wrote some of his exploits.

Many of them are empty and got nothing as power cheesy grin Some of their paths actually leads to schizophrenia if they are not careful cheesy
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Taigaban: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
The pastor needed to finish what he started. He owns that pregnancy. If you doubt go to Google.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by nedekid: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
mabea:
This is pure wickedness. I'm sur the baby in the womb does not belong to the husband. Imagine the children grew up watching their Momma's sex video on the internet. Senseless woman.
I can bet hubby and wife searched for fruit of the womb for a while after marriage. They then approached pastor for special prayers and miracle.
Pastor provided the "fruit of the womb" via Ice-Cream.
He then says what the heck! He can continue since na him get the belle, bills free.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by bizzibodi(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Can't he snapped off d pastor's sinful cock?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by limitless777(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
wunmi590:

Please God, anything that will make me sleep with a married woman, push it away from me...

I never sleep with single woman as a married man, nah pregnant wife I go come sleep with...

Some men needs to be castrated undecided

AMEN to your prayer.

And you will live long to fulfil your destiny.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by ObalendeCMS: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
sharpwriter:

When Fela sang Suffering and Smiling, I didn't get it much as a young boy I only enjoyed the melody and saxophone tinz. When I grew and I listened better, there was a place he said, "pastor's house, na hin dey fine pass."
He also said Pope na enjoyment, Imam na igbaladun, Archbishop na miliki. Etc.

The man had great insight and could see the evil behind the mask of religion and some of these fake religious leaders.

Now, many people just see him as a smoker and trouble maker, but he's one of the greatest speakers of truth we've ever had. Imagine singing such a song in the 70's. It means religious circles don dey scam us tey tey. Some elders are just realizing this in the years 2000's cheesy grin

As for Cele pastors, dem like sex well well and very notorious too cheesy

I’m actually listening to a fela mixtape atm cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Ubdavis(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Seeing her pregnant state and sacrifice pots , she didn't do this because of pleasure.

Most Pregnant women tend to be fearful and will do anything in promise of safe delivery.

No be only!!!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Edusouls(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
See the reason why the world take women as subhumans and not a full human being, with ur reasoning you now see that women are really what they say they are, so people weren’t wrong from the onset.. very sorry for the unfortunate man that u would end up with walking disaster like u as wife, I now see the reason men die early…
doggedfighter:

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Ganjafama(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

To slap you just dey hungry me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.