Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed (106878 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by emela9ja: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by emela9ja: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Shevchenkko: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.
You talk like a child
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Monaboo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
This is shameful....

But why will this woman act this way?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by naikeboy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Normal stuff... Ndi men of God things... When we talk them go say we day against men of God...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Dshocker(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
This is a case of Thy Rod And Thy Staff grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Sukkyy2010: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Seeing her pregnant state and sacrifice pots , she didn't do this because of pleasure.

She may have done this because of brainwashing.

Most Pregnant women tend to be fearful and will do anything in promise of safe delivery.
Shaarap, trying to justify your gender.
Well it's not new that's how your gender always find way to justify there wrongful deed when caught.

The husband should forgive her.

As she would have forgiven if she had caught the husband.

Women have forgiven worse.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Shevchenkko: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Romanoff:
Eya.

From the video, you'd see there's something fetish going on.

Woman has been brainwashed by the scammer of a pastor. If you check now, she was probably told the "deliverance" is to change the sex of the baby she's expecting from a girl to a boy.

If you no sabi God for yourself, you go see shege for the hands of devil first born disguised as "pastor".

My sympathy to the husband.
Brainwashed yes I agree but why on earth should a married woman with pregnancy be so stupid to open her legs fir another man ? Damn! That's complete madness
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by madapcmod: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
PDP is a tear tear Umbrelleta grin : DRUGNibu Amnesia olodo
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Ganjafama(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
NaBanga:
Let the husband swear that he has never cheated on his wife. I'm sure he cannot. In addition, never underestimate the power of brainwashing. Nigerians are very gullible to pastors and fetish practices. Who knows what the pastor said to get her in that position. Judge not until you have all the facts. undecided
What exactly is your point?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by sharpwriter(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

I’m actually listening to a fela mixtape atm cheesy
Evidence that I'm on point cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Paracetamol01: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.
na to nack you 2/2 for head dey hungry me

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Yungmil: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pls fear a very churchy woman more than a prostitute.

They only believe in their pastor or daddy as they call them

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by magzey: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
You think is funny just because you are not Married? I pray it happens to you so that you can decide your pardonable character.

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by maxzzo1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
What are those candles and other fetish things doing on d ground....I hope that pastor no hypnotize dat woman.....
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Fearyourcreator: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Seeing her pregnant state and sacrifice pots , she didn't do this because of pleasure.

Most Pregnant women tend to be fearful and will do anything in promise of safe delivery.

Have you been saying here they should forgive the man
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Fearyourcreator: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Romanoff:
Eya.

From the video, you'd see there's something fetish going on.

Woman has been brainwashed by the scammer of a pastor. If you check now, she was probably told the "deliverance" is to change the sex of the baby she's expecting from a girl to a boy.

If you no sabi God for yourself, you go see shege for the hands of devil first born disguised as "pastor".

My sympathy to the husband.
Would you have said same if na man
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Ibrozima: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ma dira ooo!!!, je ki won ma fi Jesu tan e je!!!.
IKU PA OOO!!!.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Ebymyk(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Any woman claiming to have her pastor should be a suspect... I won't date or marry any woman too attached to any so called spiritual figure... Some ladies ma sha... Are useless, how can she be cajoled knowing her boundaries... May this kind of women and pastors never come my way in Jesus name. AMEN... crazy world indeed...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Passwords247: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
"ON MY BED MARTHA!", who knows how long this has been happening, in a man's bed room you brougth in charms and even have the gut to be on his matrimonial bed with his wife both naked, chai!!!! WHAT A WORLD? All in the name of pastor
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Passwords247: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
When you respect your pastor more than your husband, that's the cause
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by ofuonyebi: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
I know that the man-made-Pastor and the pregnant Juliet was .....were pushed by the devil
to do this loko-loko movie....honestly, the police must arrest the devil if they so confesses
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by sadi78: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
bigdammyj:
Man catches wife on their matrimonial bed with Pastor .

Sharing a video of the incident, Twitter user, Big Olori wrote:

"Husband catches pregnant wife in bed with another man who is claimed to be her pastor. This world and gender is turning to another thing ��"

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by hotwax: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:

that pregnancy has become fatherless even before coming to this world.

meeeeen unlucky baby.

they better abort that baby
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by HRMK: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
obviously,the pregnancy belongs to the pastor and its so important that he wets what he has planted!its important that hubby sends the wife packing if he doesnt want to die young!!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by IamAsiri: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Richy4:
I am not even angry that they were cheating... What angers me was the boldness of putting romantic candles...

When one is stealing what doesn't belong to him or her... U kind of have a little fear of God.. the boldness of having the time to make the place romantic is just annoying smiley

Do those ones look like romantic candles to you? grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by jesmond3945: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

shatap
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Okhuadams(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
incandescentena:
angry

These issues could really derail their marriage
Already derailed
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Chummynoni(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
What a disgusting video!!!! She even cummed on his D. Oh shiit!!!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Alpharey: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Conji na bastard. That is all I can say
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Richy4(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
IamAsiri:

Do those ones look like romantic candles to you? grin
grin cheesy cheesy smiley
It's the affordable ones...humans tends to cut their coat according to their cloth nowadays...wetin I go talk again, the matter taya me.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.