Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed (106873 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Alpharey: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Conji na bast*rd That is all I can say
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by cooooooks(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Candles on the floor. Is that for romance or fetish?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by IamAsiri: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ijoba4lyf:

Will you keep quiet.... I pity man wey go marry you. No be only forgive, Na forget. Just pray say make you no marry person like me oh. I go forgive you come enlarge the Foto for every room wey dey the house. I go come keep the video for the pikin wey you born for me after I don certify say Na me be their papa. You go wish say I no forgive.

Please what should the helpless wife of that fetish pastor do? Forgive? Just asking.

N.B: I am not in any way in support of such disgusting act of the woman, whether motivated by fear, lust or desperation.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by IamAsiri: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Richy4:

grin cheesy cheesy smiley
It's the affordable ones...humans tends to cut their coat according to their cloth nowadays...wetin I go talk again, the matter taya me.. smiley

What! grin
Haba now. Let's call a spade a spade joor. The woman has been brainwashed by her herbalist pastor undecided.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Microwhy: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.
Mumu talk.. Just for Likes & Mentions.
Your post is really annoying and irritating expecially to married men.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by DimIsaac10(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Na even doggy
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by HilcomTech(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.

Only a DEPRAVED MIND could have typed this.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Romanoff(f): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Brainwashed yes I agree but why on earth should a married woman with pregnancy be so stupid to open her legs fir another man ? Damn! That's complete madness

You've not seen a brainwashed person before?

I know someone who went to meet a herbalist to do jazz so her husband would stay with her. Babalawo saw fine woman and did the jazz so the woman would stay with him. This woman never went back home to her husband and kids for 12 years, no one knew her whereabouts till she was found in gwagwalada a few years back and trailed to where she lives.

Two other brainwashed women were there too, na police them use arrest the babalawo.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Spandau: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Allison012:
They were doing house fellowship.instead the man should join them.

And na pésin pikin you be o! Chai!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Shevchenkko: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Romanoff:

You've not seen a brainwashed person before?

I know someone who went to meet a herbalist to do jazz so her husband would stay with her. Babalawo saw fine woman and did the jazz so the woman would stay with him. This woman never went back home to her husband and kids for 12 years, no one knew her whereabouts till she was found in gwagwalada a few years back and trailed to where she lives.

Two other brainwashed women were there too, na police them use arrest the babalawo.
Nawa
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kobicove:
What was the point in releasing the video to the public?

The husband did that instead of killing them
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Richy4(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
IamAsiri:

What! grin
Haba now. Let's call a spade a spade joor. The woman has been brainwashed by her herbalist pastor undecided.

Do not put the whole blame on the man...We don't know if they have been dating for long before she even got married... what if both of them enjoys fetish or kinky kind of sex.?

what you guys may have been mistaken for a red cloths/ pot might actually be cloth to cover her mouth from screaming, pot containing massage oil, if they look around, there might be cord somewhere to bind her during coitus .... It might not be ritual as supposed by many but kinky fetish sex..

As I said earlier, I takes time to create such scene and they thought they have the time in the whole world to do all that...
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
imam07:
See comment from an idiot. Who told u the husband is even d owner of d pregnancy. Your brain is upside down even if is true d husband no satisfy her, so because of that, u are justifying the pregnant woman. Are u a man or woman. If u are a woman, I can't be surprised because u are d same shit. But if u are a man and u are reasoning like this. U be big fool.

You dey mind the idiot wey talk that rubbish
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Lawalatm: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
why you no fear man wey fit see another man's pregnant wife to sleep with even in her husband's house...chei!!! the man come be ritualist add on top shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Pesople should stop calling him pastor undecided undecided undecided undecided

Samobab:
Fear women
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by manando1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
That is not a pastor .......if he was a pastor , he wouldn't have done this , the bible says we will know them by their fruits....... so by his fruits I can boldly tell you that the guy is not the pastor, even if he's claiming to be one , in reality of things hes not a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
what nonsense is this ? Is it that you people just make comments just because you have a smart phone or for cheap likes? So cause her husband is not satisfying her that' makes it an easy privilege to sleep with another person right?

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by BreconHills(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Richy4:
I am not even angry that they were cheating... What angers me was the boldness of putting romantic candles...

When one is stealing what doesn't belong to him or her... U kind of have a little fear of God.. the boldness of having the time to make the place romantic is just annoying smiley

Not sure those are romantic candles. Looks like a jazz set up. The man probably tricked the woman into believing sex was the antidote to whatever imagined issue he had dreamt up. You would be surprised how many gullible women fall this type of thing. I know at least 2 - 3

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
OboOlora:
Somebody should tag that guy that wants to allow his wife go to Canada alone lol

Abeg leave am oo before una put fear for him body
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by jornwhite: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Seeing her pregnant state and sacrifice pots , she didn't do this because of pleasure.

She may have done this because of brainwashing.

Most Pregnant women tend to be fearful and will do anything in promise of safe delivery.

The husband should forgive her.

As she would have forgiven if she had caught the husband.

Women have forgiven worse.

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Funflipper: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Richy4:
I am not even angry that they were cheating... What angers me was the boldness of putting romantic candles...

When one is stealing what doesn't belong to him or her... U kind of have a little fear of God.. the boldness of having the time to make the place romantic is just annoying smiley

lol, romantic candles ko, romantic calabash ni.....
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by RichAbujaGuy: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
jamesversion:
Link to video nko?

Some of u can't be this lazy to key in a few characters on your phone or device to go look it up over on that Boer owned app. cheesy

"Sharing a video of the incident, Twitter user, Big Olori wrote:"

And they say Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa is taking suggestions from code writers on how to embed videos on NL from others websites besides just YouTube. Only joking. grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
cooooooks:
Candles on the floor. Is that for romance or fetish?

Looking at the setting, there's definitely more to the story than a pregnant woman cheating on her husband.
She must've been brainwashed.
That bleached bastârd ought to be arrested and interrogated ASAP.

You see bleached "pastor"? Fear them.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by jornwhite: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
pocohantas:

It is shocking really. A pregnant woman?
I wonder if the baby belongs to the man. And what kind of man sleeps with a pregnant woman? Except he knows more than we know. [/b]Maybe the real paternity of the child.

Not forgetting the candles. In her matrimonial home. This one is very strong!

The video should never have made it out though. The man would never recover from this one.

Yiimu !! can anyone really know [b]more
than aunty waa, o tun fi style curse the poor man, he will recover ijn

very sinister soul undecided
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
What the woman did is very bad and awful but you see all this evil man around sleeping with peoples wife, I swear if you try that shit with me I clear you with bullet no story... I don't even have time to start video you. Will just clear that stupid motherfucker.

Some men are shameless and very stupid same as some untrained woman.. no dignity
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Coolgent(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Most of so called Men of God are adulterers
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Coolgent(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
manando1:
That is not a pastor .......if he was a pastor , he wouldn't have done this , the bible says we will know them by their fruits....... so by his fruits I can boldly tell you that the guy is not the pastor, even if he's claiming to be one , in reality of things hes not a pastor.
Don't feed us that crab!
A lot of so called Pastors are adulterers in disguise
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Agbebakun22: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Seeing her pregnant state and sacrifice pots , she didn't do this because of pleasure.

Most Pregnant women tend to be fearful and will do anything in promise of safe delivery.

when u marry and ur wife cheated on with pregnancy pls forgive Ode
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by davidkingsley59(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
So many pastors who call themselves men of God are agents of destruction. Cunning like the serpent, they are always smart to exploit cracks in marriages and destroy homes. When a woman starts visiting a pastor for prayers and counseling or goes to the extent of inviting him for prayers, a man should beware. Unfortunately, these sexcapades can happen anywhere--hotels, churches, cars and other places--but the matrimonial bed is totally unacceptable as it can provoke a man to bite even without teeth. That's an insult from both cheaters. Better not get caught in your game if you must cheat. Rule Number One
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Agbebakun22: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kobicove:
What was the point in releasing the video to the public?
animal Talk

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Ifeanyicosta(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

Just shut up....I know u have done worst than that
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by IamAsiri: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Richy4:

Do not put the whole blame on the man...We don't know if they have been dating for long before she even got married... what if both of them enjoys fetish or kinky kind of sex.?

what you guys may have been mistaken for a red cloths/ pot might actually be cloth to cover her mouth from screaming, pot containing massage oil, if they look around, there might be cord somewhere to bind her during coitus .... It might not be ritual as supposed by many but kinky fetish sex..

As I said earlier, I takes time to create such scene and they thought they have the time in the whole world to do all that...

I give up! grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by dandig(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

Woooooooooow�

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.