Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF (5402 Views)

UNICEF: 100 Children Under Five Die Of Malnutrition In Nigeria Every Hour / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by Missonas(f): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
And the government said they recently added #30 to their #70 daily school lunch
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by shiwex: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu's APC
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by 1989iyke: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
VIKTO83:
Sometimes I wonder if all these figures were true.
Do u know what 2400 means daily?
Some of these Devilish statisticians need to fear God na.
2400 daily? This is way out of reach. I don't know why they always paint such figures about Africa?
Same fake statistics that were rolled out during Covid 19.
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by israelmao(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Buhari has bred and nurtured poverty to the level that 133m Nigerians are now in deep poverty now according to NBS the present and unborn generation will never forget or forgive Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by zumbigbo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Naija men are not concerned with feeding, only seeding. Dem seed anywhere triangular prism can be found. Some even nyash goat and dog. Na Sterilization needed for those who cannot feed their wards.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by TomCD(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
This situation is very very alarming ooh!
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by clinician2x: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Shoodboi:
2,400 children die of malnutrition in Nigeria a day? That is 72,000 children a month and 864,000 a year. How many then die of accidents, illness, and other things?

I know there is poverty in Nigeria but this statistic is flawed. But who cares? Our leaders agree with it since they know these sorts of news are routine whenever the World Bank and the IMF are about to give them loans to "fight" malnutrition. Money they would steal. Even if they didn't steal it, the money serves no purpose other than throwing our nation into debt and further destroying our chances of growth.

Do you know how many children born in nigeria daily?
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by blaquebelle: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
November24:
True.
Go to North, u will see Almajiri u can count their bones..
This cold seasons, they die on roads like chicken. My eyes don see am
And what did you do to help, within your own capacity?
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by Cde1: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by November24(f): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
blaquebelle:

And what did you do to help, within your own capacity?

You go and try it na... Make dem kill u, I buy dem noodles when I see then, share money for them, but u can't question the authority they are under
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by November24(f): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
ebbo:

If u are lying, may God punish u and turn ur children to exactly what you just describe above.
If I'm saying the truth, may you die impoverished and your seeds be scattered throughout Jigawa like the ill treated Almajirs.
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by nedekid: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
HAA! Fake news, how is that possible? Apc spends billions feeding school kids daily even when schools are not opened.
Nigeria kids under apc, buhari and Tinubu are very healthy, they feed on sausages, eggs, mashed potatoes, bake beans after some milk laced cereals every morning.

Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by blaquebelle: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
November24:

You go and try it na... Make dem kill u, I buy dem noodles when I see then, share money for them, but u can't question the authority they are under

Hmm. I see.
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by Dare1971(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
2,400x365=876,000 yearly.
How many are born daily pls?
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by Selfmotivated: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nigeria is a useless country. Japa is the way forward
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by Marubo: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-must-address-malnutrition-2400-children-die-daily-unicef/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668735792

Politicias don't give a fúck about this....so long as they can award their over-inflated contracts and travel abroad for health care, Nigeria is paradise.
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by drololaaof: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
UNICEF haba where do you get the figures from? If that numbers are dying every minutes , hours and days how many children will remain ? By the way the minister in charge humanitarian services let's ask her those school children they are feeding where are they? The fulani herders \ farmers clash that prevent farmers from farming the boko haram and bandits kidnapping that prevents free movement you and farming you did not talk about. Abeg face our problem. We have government that cannot refine oil but result to import ,paying subsidies .
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by millionaireman: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lai Mohammed, please tell this UNICEF liars to go to hell.
Nigeria's children are fed better than the children in Switzerland.
Tinubu APC in Nigeria promised to feed school children in 2015 and maintained the promise.
The tyrannical vocal minority can go to hell, we are bringing any of the APC conspirators Tinubu, or Atiku, to Aso Rock to continue with the good works of their party.

I am a Premium Times journalist. I am striving to replace Lai Mohammed.

Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by Osariemen12: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
What Tinubu escaped from Iragbiji.
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by NairaMaster1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Freestainworld:
There baba mannequin is going out and they are already positioning another mannequin to take over

They never see anything. By the time APC is sworn in next year, this figure will become 100 children per minute and 3500/$
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by NairaMaster1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Freestainworld:
There baba mannequin is going out and they are already positioning another mannequin to take over

They never see anything. By the time APC is sworn in next year, this figure will become 100 children per minute and 3500/$
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
What of all the donations you people are collecting on a daily bases! Unicef and the likes can't stop running fraudulent NGOs
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by Faposky95: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Isn't this where the security votes should go...?
FG ....lie
SG....lying....
LG......liars
....these urchins are coming for ya.....
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by seunayantokun(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
I think unicef should rather call the attention of the UN to why food can no longer be produced in Nigeria, which is Buhari's fulanisation agenda.
Re: Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF by ebbo(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
November24:
If I'm saying the truth, may you die impoverished and your seeds be scattered throughout Jigawa like the ill treated Almajirs.

No problem, u claim that u saw dead almajiri bodies by the road side abi? No wahala u shall reap what u wish for others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Remedies For Heartburn And Severe Acid Reflux / Detoxify, Burn Fat, Balance, Cleanse & Rejuvenate (edmark). / What To Know About APOLLO, The Latest Infection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.