Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha (1118 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Retired Supreme Court Justice, Mary Odili At 72 / Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by XerXers: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by unclejb2(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi is the next president.

Take it to the bank

4 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by fredoooooo: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi is a certified liar ... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by MadamVanessa(f): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2022
fredoooooo:
Obi is a certified liar ... grin cheesy

shocked

The day thîefnubu mentioned any of his seniors even if the seniors left the school he attended billion years ago before he (the thief thîenubu) gone there, and it's verified to be true is the day I will give my overwhelming support to smelly teeth thîefnubu, but I know such cannot happened, because the legendary thief hasn't for once attended any school in his entire thieving life.

7 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by Abdul05: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2022
grin grin grin

Obi tu dey lie
Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Seun and his MODs will not see this one now o
Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by Ruggedniggaone: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Yureyes:
Seun and his MODs will not see this one now o
what is there to be seen in another lies to cover up for the king of lamba
Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by YourhealthNG2(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Thanks for the clarification, but you shouldn't have bothered. APC/PDP rats and cockroaches are not interested in the truth...

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by Mercisharelove(f): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Surely
Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2022
I don't even understand why people are grappling on this, only people that don't better thing to campaign for about their candidate will be X-raying every statement of Obi person wey no dey even contest.

They both attended the same school finish, that was the point innit?

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by fredoooooo: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

The day thîefnubu mentioned any of his seniors even if the seniors left the school he attended billion years ago before he (the thief thîenubu) gone there, and it's verified to be true is the day I will give my overwhelming support to smelly teeth thîefnubu, but I know such cannot happened, because the legendary thief hasn't for once attended any school in his entire thieving life.

Bush baby , its too early to start crying please.
This is a Topic about Obi , abeg bring not Tinubu into it..
Tinubu owe you or your likes nothing, you have your vote , use it , but use it wisely grin

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by fredoooooo: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Thanks for the clarification, but you shouldn't have bothered. APC/PDP rats and cockroaches are not interested in the truth...
Like this pdp rat and chronic liar .. jesu Anambra cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by Princess80(f): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2022
This is disgraceful
Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by XerXers: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2022
fredoooooo:

Like this pdp rat and chronic liar .. jesu Anambra cheesy cheesy
Obi never held any office as a PDP member
Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by fredoooooo: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2022
XerXers:

Obi never held any office as a PDP member

But he was a PDP rat ? That's enough . cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by fredoooooo: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2022
unclejb2:
Obi is the next president.

Take it to the bank
President of Anambra and start practicing the container economy theories qith the mad men in Anambra grin cheesy grin
To the bank ko , to the river ni grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby , its too early to start crying please.
This is a Topic about Obi , abeg bring not Tinubu into it..
Tinubu owe you or your likes nothing, you have your vote , use it , but use it wisely grin
The topic is about someone's secondary school ...so it's natural we talk about Tinubu

Tell me do you want to have a president who didn't attend primary and secondary school?

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by Salvador1: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Wow to u urchins

Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by fredoooooo: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

The topic is about someone's secondary school ...so it's natural we talk about Tinubu

Tell me do you want to have a president who didn't attend primary and secondary school?
Bush. Baby , no need for unnecessary wailing or crying. Create a topic for that.
Its all about about that someone (Obi's lies and school) here.. cheesy
Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2022
Princess80:
This is disgraceful

What is disgraceful?
The clarification or the fake New?
Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by Princess80(f): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

What is disgraceful?
The clarification or the fake New?
Yes.
Trying to cover a mistake is disgraceful
Re: How Peter Obi Met Peter Odili At CKC Onitsha by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Princess80:
Yes.
Trying to cover a mistake is disgraceful

This isn't a mistake , the facts are there to peruse.

The civil war wasn't a period any write exams it's verifiable.

Those folks who dishes out the fake news did not bring up this side of the narrative in order to suit their own side it their narrative.

It is then left for sane minds to juxtapose the two and see if the subsequent facts suits the earlier narrative.

N/B if you already have a biased mindset towards a candidate , you will never be able to differentiate between false narrative and true narrative because the biased mind will always go towards stories to assert itself.

Edit: I initially taught it was a mistake well the first news broke out but fact checking the story I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that it wasn't a mistake, the guy is correct.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Denies Killing Gulak, Calls For Arrest Of Those Who Abducted Female Soldier / Redesign Naira, Make It Scarce, What Game Is Emefiele Playing? / Breaking; Supreme Court Sacks Shekarau As Senator-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.