Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole (1088 Views)

Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case / At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos / Photos: Oshiomole And 3 APC Governors Visit And Plead Kwankwaso To Stay In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Look at him and compare him with Tinubu. Who is even older self. Druggies and drugs. Ancestors!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by duro4chang(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Haters and their hatred! They must say something against you. If you walk on water they will say it is simply because you can't swim. Dance on water they will say you only want to raise dust.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Haters and their hatred! They must say something against you. If you walk on water they will say it is simply because you can't swim. Dance on water they will say you only want to raise dust.
When a man is dying, he becomes a philosopher.
Re: Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by duro4chang(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2022
sanusideunifier:

When a man is dying, he becomes a philosopher.
Can't you see that haters will always feel you are talking about them even though you don't mention their names. Haters are always offended. Haters will always hate and complain. They will always see your negative side.
But it is good not to throw stones at every dog that barks at you if not you will not get to your destination on time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Can't you see that haters will always feel you are talking about them even though you don't mention their names. Haters are always offended. Haters will always hate and complain. They will always see your negative side.
But it is good not to throw stones at every dog that barks at you if not you will not get to your destination on time.
Don't you see the dead will think you're taking up when no name is mentioned.
Re: Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by duro4chang(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Don't you see the dead will think you're taking up when no name is mentioned.
Sure! It's happening right now. I can clearly see it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Sure! It's happening right now. I can clearly see it.
I don't have time for a big baby like you who support a druggie. Return to school and get some coachings.
Re: Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by duro4chang(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2022
sanusideunifier:

I don't have time for a big baby like you who support a druggie. Return to school and get some coachings.
I have decided not to respond to every dog that barks at me. I know where I am going.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by duduade: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2022
Yes you need it Baba Benin to stay alive

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2022
duduade:
Yes you need it Baba Benin to stay alive
Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Wake up
Re: Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole by duro4chang(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Wake up
E be like say you are having problem upstairs.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Peter Obi Afraid To Campaign In The core North? / Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura / Whatever Seun Did, He's Done His Bit For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.