Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S (20015 Views)

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos / WHO Names New COVID Variant Omicron, Designates It A Variant Of Concern / India And Not Nigeria Is The Worlds Capital Of Open Defecation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Enyimbamercedes: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2022
This is not true!! This is just a ploy to embarrass the Jagaban who has turned lagos from a slum to an UlTrA MoDeRn city!

Open defecation in a world class city built by BAT? A state that generates billions monthly?

Stop the bad press!
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by jhubril(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Please shut up . Where is the lie ?
IronGalaxy:
Don't make this about black people please
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by IronGalaxy: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2022
jhubril:
Please shut up . Where is the lie ?
Problem is you talk before you think....Nigeria, is not " black people" and not all black countries are beset with this problem, you are! ..India, is also confronted with the same people and they aren't a black country.

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Greatdand007(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Orch1981:

Come to oshodi and see where area boys dey poo for there hand especially if you bring police to arrest them they will use there poo to scare police away

grin
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Greatdand007(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Don't go too far. Almost the whole oshodi railway tracks is a toilet

I hate that oshodi no be small very rough and smelly place
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by jhubril(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Problem is you talk before you think....Nigeria, is not " black people" and not all black countries are beset with this problem, you are! ..India, is also confronted with the same people and they aren't a black country.

Are you fucking stupid or what? Why are you putting Nigeria and India in the same sentence? Even though the latter has its own open defecation problem, Nigeria pales in comparison to it. India is a world power, Nigeria is a shit hole lagging behind in all the things that characterise a decent life. India is home to leading tech companies, while Nigeria is still learning how to manufacture a tooth pick. Nigeria is the most populous black nation on earth and that means only thing: a useless contraption inhabited by 200 million useless, docile and hopeless people governed by clueless, thieving and moronic leaders.
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by IronGalaxy: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2022
jhubril:

Are you fucking stupid or what? Why are you putting Nigeria and India in the same sentence? Even though the latter has its own open defecation problem, Nigeria pales in comparison to it. India is a world power, Nigeria is a shit hole lagging behind in all the things that characterise a decent life. India is home to leading tech companies, while Nigeria is still learning how to manufacture a tooth pick. Nigeria is the most populous black nation on earth and that means only thing: a useless contraption inhabited by 200 million useless, docile and hopeless people governed by clueless, thieving and moronic leaders.
You are the stupid one here, this thread is about "open defecation problem in Nigeria" isn't so? Right!...you then proceed to denounce the whole black race because of a problem that's not specific to black people hence I brought up India.

The bottom line...
1.Nigeria _ open defecation problem.
2. India _ open defecation problem

Whether the latter is a "tech giant" is irrelevant to my argument.

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Lazenby007(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2022
And Tinubu turned Lagos to London kiss
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by jhubril(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2022
A fool can also aspire to wisdom when no one is listening. But when the orb of day arrives, the difference is clear.Oprn defecation is mostly a black man thing. Don't use India to blur the line.
IronGalaxy:
You are the stupid one here, this thread is about "open defecation problem in Nigeria" isn't so? Right!...you then proceed to denounce the whole black race because of a problem that's not specific to black people hence I brought up India.

The bottom line...
1.Nigeria _ open defecation problem.
2. India _ open defecation problem

Whether the latter is a "tech giant" is irrelevant to my argument.

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Serendip: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2022
Mandate2023:

Hw many times do I have to repeat myself to u basta*d.........u son of a destitute, go to he*l grin grin

Don't start what u can't finish stupid basta*d destitute...u started it so stop crying

For sure you remain a destitute forever as this is your current estate which you’ll never grow out of..
As for your candidate who paid you 2 cents from the billions he has stolen, which has resulted in you and your generation being destitute, he will eventually lose and you go back to the abyss where you have crawled out.
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by IronGalaxy: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2022
jhubril:
A fool can also aspire to wisdom when no one is listening. But when the orb of day arrives, the difference is clear.Oprn defecation is mostly a black man thing. Don't use India to blur the line.
Open defecation is a Nigerian thing, learn to separate your country with the overall blackness.

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by jhubril(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Open defecation is a Nigerian thing, learn to separate your country with the overall blackness.

Shut the Bleep up . You people are full of shit.
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Tunagee(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu miscreant, your ibo tribe is synonymous with dirtiness.
Did i not mention that am yoruba? Oponu!!!
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by IronGalaxy: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2022
jhubril:

Shut the Bleep up . You people are full of shit.
LOL. I shut your mouth with common sense and logic, and now you're insulting me. These are the exact hallmarks of a person with a low IQ
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Litmus: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
1Sharon:

I'd say its because women as a whole feel embarrassment more/it's not ladylike.

And then again people are vulnerable when taking a dump and for women we'd be extra vulnerable and fear we'd be ambushed.

Obviously.

The point is, if women don't defecate publicly, due to issues you identified and others, why aren't men using the system women discovered ? Why aren't authorities researching how and what women do to circumvent that antisocial public health practice ?

The wider world view echoed by international organisations such as UNICEF and UN inform my start point. This is that lack of public facilities causes public defecation.

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Tunagee(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
BABAawoo47:
you be mumu, which other sw state has open defecation like lagos...
Let's call spade spade, the route i know...Na aboki dey shit openly for express. It's not tribal, na bitter fact. Most don't even have shelter of dere own not to talk of toilet

Ori e daru!!! O wa si ogun state ko we wo idoti!!!
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by jhubril(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
LOL. I shut your mouth with common sense and logic, and now you're insulting me. These are the exact hallmarks of a person with a low IQ

Just didn't realize that I was done with you already. If that was your logic, I'm glad I know what is not logic. Fooool!!!
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Tycyborg(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Show me where I mentioned a particular tribe in my comment.
I see you already have the guilty conscience in you.

Lol... Look at you play reverse phycology... So you will tell me I only mention tribe... Besides I don't beat around the bush because tribal stuff are among the ingredients in Nigeria politics. I am not a tribal person like you and I don't give a hoot about any tribe but the fact is all I stated and truth is a very bitter soup no one wants to drink it
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Tycyborg(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Useless comparison

Please if you have any other comparison... Let me know...
Rather than just talking... Please counter my facts with your own fact to tell me I am wrong...lol
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by DispatcherLagos: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tycyborg:

Lol... Look at you play reverse phycology... So you will tell me I only mention tribe... Besides I don't beat around the bush because tribal stuff are among the ingredients in Nigeria politics. I am not a tribal person like you and I don't give a hoot about any tribe but the fact is all I stated and truth is a very bitter soup no one wants to drink it
You still didn't make any sense
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tycyborg:

Please if you have any other comparison... Let me know...
Rather than just talking... Please counter my facts with your own fact to tell me I am wrong...lol

Check Google
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by BABAawoo47: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tunagee:

Ori e daru!!! O wa si ogun state ko we wo idoti!!!
Who taught you yoruba?

Speak your real language arindin
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Tycyborg(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Check Google

You can't tell me someone is a witch and then I ask you how... You replied me go and ask the child standing near the roundabout... What is the business of the child and the point to make so as to tell me the person is actually a witch... Anyways good luck with your ignorance
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Tycyborg(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

You still didn't make any sense

Okay if you say so... They once told people that an iron is going to fly across the sky carrying people... But the people said it doesn't make sense... Now we have planes... How I wish those people can be alive to see it.
Naive mind do no good to anyone
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tycyborg:

You can't tell me someone is a witch and then I ask you how... You replied me go and ask the child standing near the roundabout... What is the business of the child and the point to make so as to tell me the person is actually a witch... Anyways good luck with your ignorance

That's your stand.... not my regret.
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by HolyMalaam: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method / Severe Headache / Roles Of Onion In Men Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.