Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. (2681 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by Wittyglam(f): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Something trended earlier this week and it made me remember was a lady did to her would be husband.

Is it right to keep secrets regarding your health from someone you’re about to marry? A lot of us do evil stuffs and mess with people lives.

A man got married and for 2years they have been looking for a child, the wife has been so worried not knowing the husband was infertile. Why do we play with people heart or life?

Check out the full story here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqJE9mPQzlc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Db6x68qu2U
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by culf: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
That's deception. marriage can be dissolved on such ground, that is, if he was aware before the marriage and did not inform her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by Klass99(f): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by SWATMan: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
In the Catholic church such marriages are disolved because it was founded on falsehood. Don't about others.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by VeryWickedGoat: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
A man cannot be infertile as long as he produces sperm. Its like saying a corn seed cannot germinate.

Check the womb it was planted in for barreness or post-abortion injuries.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by WilsonBright935: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
A man cannot be infertile as long as he produces sperm. Its like saying a corn seed cannot germinate.

Really?.... Have you heard of low sperm count?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by Pinkdimples: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

I know, you know you are actually not saying the truth.
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by VeryWickedGoat: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Really?.... Have you heard of low sperm count?

Low not zero.
Only 1 microscopic sperm is needed to fertilize an egg IF the womb contains any.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by ibkayee(f): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Not being able to produce sperm is only one of various causes of male infertility.

The sperm he produces could also be unhealthy or malformed, thus a man can produce sperm and still be infertile.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by Allison012: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Take the man to okija shrine let them perform some rituals on him.
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by VeryWickedGoat: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Not being able to produce sperm is only one of various causes of male infertility.

The sperm he produces could also be unhealthy or malformed, thus a man can produce sperm and still be infertile.

As long as a sperm was present then the onus is on the womb to prove its fertility.

A barren woman is destructive to Mother Earth.
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by Wittyglam(f): 3:13am On Nov 19, 2022
culf:
That's deception. marriage can be dissolved on such ground, that is, if he was aware before the marriage and did not inform her.
he was very aware and is doctor friend too.
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by Wittyglam(f): 3:14am On Nov 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

what are you saying?
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by Wittyglam(f): 3:15am On Nov 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

As long as a sperm was present then the onus is on the womb to prove its fertility.

Omo what are you saying?
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by culf: 3:18am On Nov 19, 2022
Wittyglam:
he was very aware and is doctor friend too.

That is deception, the marriage can be dissolved on such basis. Na waoooo.
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by WilsonBright935: 6:28am On Nov 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Low not zero.
Only 1 microscopic sperm is needed to fertilize an egg IF the womb contains any.

Please don't use any means to explain your claims again...

You're sounding somehow
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2022
They're many fertile Men That Can Help You Here Give It A Try And You'll Not Regret Meeting Them Boogeyman VeryWickedGoat Jeromestacks
These Men Are very fertile and they have very high sperm counts if they shoot your womb you're gonna be expecting twins
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by henndukwe18: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

a man can b infertile

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by henndukwe18: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Low not zero.
even sperm can b unhealthy

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by ibkayee(f): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Lol ok you’re obviously committed to being ignorant, or you’re just trolling. If it’s the latter I understand, trolling can be fun

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by VeryWickedGoat: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2022
henndukwe18:
a man can b infertile

Yes. Only to end up fathering 3 kids outside their barren marriage.
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by VeryWickedGoat: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol ok you’re obviously committed to being ignorant, or you’re just trolling. If it’s the latter I understand, trolling can be fun

Ibukun shut up and go for fertility test. angry
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by ibkayee(f): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Ibukun shut up and go for fertility test.
It’s actually Ibikunle grin

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by VeryWickedGoat: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:

It’s actually Ibikunle grin

Ibikunle go for fertility test then send it to me let's take it from there.
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by ibkayee(f): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Ibikunle go for fertility test then send it to me let's take it from there.
I’ve birthed 23 children so all is good in the hood over here

Just don’t be one of those men in denial, standing in the way of their partner conceiving for decades because they refuse to get their wonky sperm checked out grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by VeryWickedGoat: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:

I’ve birthed 23 children so all is good in the hood over here

Just don’t be one of those men in denial, standing in the way of their partner conceiving for decades because they refuse to get their wonky sperm checked out grin

You need 3 more so you can represent Nigeria in Qatar tomorrow. Come over to my crib ASAP.
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by ibkayee(f): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You need 3 more so you can represent Nigeria in Qatar tomorrow. Come over to my crib ASAP.
Lol Nigeria did not qualify this year pele, I should have 3 more by the next one though, fingers crossed they qualify then
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by VeryWickedGoat: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol Nigeria did not qualify this year pele, I should have 3 more by the next one though, fingers crossed they qualify then

My prick automatically qualifies you.
Come.
Re: My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. by henndukwe18: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Yes. Only to end up fathering 3 kids outside their barren marriage.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? / Seyi Adebayo Family Story ....part1 / Mysterious: Nigerian Family In London Gives Birth To "White" Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.