Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second (540 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Seyi Tinubu Reading Surrounded By Idiots In Dads $38 Million VP-CBT Private Jet / Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
I now have 2 daddies, the first is my biological daddy the second is Peter Obi, the next President of Nigeria in 2023 by the grace of God ..

Peter Obi, I clap for you, I cheer for you, you're the one I will vote for you.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Mr Peter Gregory Obi, The next President

5 Likes

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by Moh247: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
cool

Ashiere of Anambra, who has a mad man as Special Adviser... His Royal Lieness Peter Obi-tuarrry father of all Biafran Online Vagabond and bandit

The Man who entered CKC college at 2 years old, played football with Peter Odili his 19 years Old head boy as team mate

3 Likes

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by PrinceOfLagos: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ashiere of Anambra... His Royal Lieness Peter Obi-tuarrry

The Man who entered CKC college at 2 years old, played with Peter Obi his 19 years Old head boy as school mate

I didn't open this thread for touts to comment

We are civil in our dealings so I expect you to do the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by Moh247: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I didn't open this thread for touts to comment

Tell your new step father Obi, to Open a new Forum for you and your type to masturbate on Obi's lies

This is Nairaland not Zombidiots land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by PrinceOfLagos: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Tell your new step father Obi, to Open a new Forum for you and your type to masturbate on Obi's lies

Address Peter Obi respectfully, he's the next president of Nigeria wether you like it or not

He's been endorsed by man and God

3 Likes

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by KingKO22: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Like father like son

Zero integrity. Your capability to lie and deceive gullible people is second to none

I will take you serious the day you deactivate this moniker

1 Like

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by PrinceOfLagos: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
KingKO22:
Like father like son

Zero integrity. Your capability to lie and deceive gullible people is second to none

I should deactivate because some inconsequential urchins wants me to ?

Pleaseeee....

Mr Peter Obi will be in Ibadan on 23rd and I trust you gonna be there to welcome your next President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by ganisucks(f): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
KingKO22:
Like father like son

Don't worry, Wike has promised to give Tinubu and Atiku political support without logistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by PrinceOfLagos: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

Don't worry, Wike has promised to give Tinubu and Atiku political support without logistics.
Chei grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by kettykin: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Why emotional support is good sometimes, i am thinking how obi will save this sinking titanic without loans, foreign assistance and without controlling the nass
Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Thought as much, indomie children everywhere....
Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by Afamed: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I now have 2 daddies, the first is my biological daddy the second is Peter Obi, the next President of Nigeria in 2023 by the grace of God ..

This one no get shame. Internet is good record keeper

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by Afamed: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Chei grin grin grin

Suffer no dey tire you?

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Afamed:

Suffer no dey tire you?
Suffer don tire me that's why I will vote for Peter Obi
Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by Afamed: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Suffer don tire me that's why I will vote for Peter Obi

The one that doubled your suffering at state level can not cure your hunger at federal level

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by BaddestQueen(f): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by BaddestQueen(f): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ashiere of Anambra, who has a mad man as Special Adviser... His Royal Lieness Peter Obi-tuarrry father of all Biafran Online Vagabond and bandit

The Man who entered CKC college at 2 years old, played football with Peter Odili his 19 years Old head boy as team mate

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu
Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by JASONjnr(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Afamed:

This one no get shame. Internet is good record keeper

Truly, if Tinubu hadn't Influenced the delegates and lured them to step down for him....Many people would've taken their promise serious...

But oga went extra and expect sane people to keep to their promise?
Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by Ttalk: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Then you a bastard. Thank God you confirm it yourself
Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by slivertongue: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by waledeji(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu
chai....see what my guy is reduced to cheesy wink cheesy. A man without canceling power is nothing cheesy cheesy wink
Re: I Now Have 2 Dads, Peter Obi Is The Second by BaddestQueen(f): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
waledeji:
chai....see what my guy is reduced to cheesy wink cheesy. A man without canceling power is nothing cheesy cheesy wink
my love what are you saying ?

(1) (Reply)

Infantry Emerges Best Corps In Nigerian Army / Keyamo Rushes To Titi Atiku's Defence After Campaign Blunder (video) / Revealed:the ACTUAL Amount Of Money Peter Obi Left In Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.