Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off (1144 Views)

APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by AntiTerrorist: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Vehicle Kills Kwara APC woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Flag-off In Ilorin
The Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu/ Kashim Shettima presidential campaign flag-off on Thursday in Ilorin ended in tragedy as a vehicle allegedly belonging to one of the top dignitaries crushed one Toyin, a younger sister to the woman leader of APC in Kwara state, Alhaja Tawa Agaka to death.

The tragedy occurred at the Metropolitan Square, venue of the campaign flag-off, along Asa Dam road in the state capital.

The presidential campaign flag-off which attracted high ranking party members, was led by Nigeria’s first lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari who was supported by the Kwara state Governor, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, his wife, Amb. Olufolake, wives of Tinubu and Shettima Sen. Oluremi and Nana.

Also present were other first ladies from APC states, Kwara state deputy governor, Kayode Alabi and top party officials from Abuja and across the country.

According to an eyewitness, Toyin’s life was cut short at the venue by a vehicle on reverse which pinned her to another vehicle. The driver of the vehicle who was reportedly shocked by the consequence of his action, tried to drive away in panic. There were however conflicting claims over who owned the vehicle involved in the accident.

One eyewitness told news that the vehicle belongs to the Kwara first lady while another dismissed the claim, saying the first lady’s vehicle was nowhere near the incident.

Throwing more light on how Toyin’s life wss cut short, another eyewitness said, “Toyin was at the back of the vehicle and the driver of the vehicle reversed unknowingly, the driver hit her and pinned her to the vehicle at back until she died.

“Everybody shouted, and the noise attracted the attention of dignitaries at the event.

“She was rushed to hospital but all effort to revived her went in vain.” The eyewitness revealed.

The witness revealed further that, following the mishap, the driver in panic, frantically tried to move the vehicle away from the victim.

The dead victim,Toyin and the injured ones were rushed to the hospital where Toyin’s death was confirmed and battle commenced to save the lives of the injured.

Toyin, before her tragic death was a leader of a group in kwara APC, named CK .

When contacted, Toyin’s elder sister and Kwara APC woman leader, Alhaja Tawa Agaka told journalists on telephone that the death of her sister came to her in rude shock, leaving her numb with sorrow.

According to her, she was there at metropolitan square the venue of the campaign. She was on the high table with the other top notches of the party, enjoying the fun of the flag-off when suddenly there was an outcry of accident. She went over with others to see what was happening, only to meet the lifeless body of her sister on the floor.

”I was at the high table at the event. I just heard the noise and we went there to confirm the situation and on getting there to see the victim, she turned out to be my sister”.

Agaka said she is still in shock over her sister’s tragic death.

” I’m devastated. I’m still in shock. I can’t believe Toyin is gone“

She told newsmen that Toyin has been buried according to Islamic rites and Fridau prayer will be held for her at Agaka compound at 9am on Sunday.
https://g9ija.com/2022/11/18/vehicle-kills-kwara-apc-woman-leaders-sister-at-tinubu-shettima-campaign-flag-off-in-ilorin/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Validated: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Used by bagablue blu hulagaa baluuuu cool

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Penguin2: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hmmmm

Why is there death and sorrow around Tinubu?

It was Lagos Lawmaker in Plateau.

Now, it’s sister to APC women leader.

God is already showing us signs of the disaster that Tinubu presidency will be.

Don’t listen to any Tinubu BATstard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by sonature1: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
I hope this is not fake news!

If it's true, RIP to the deceased.

She will go and explain to her maker how they collectively destroyed this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Antyislam: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu must be very evil then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by floret23(f): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Anywhere Tinubu's name is mentioned, death follows his surpporters. Like Jos, like Ilorin. Evil will never depart from those who are surporting disaster. E o ti ri nkankan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Llight101(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Another sad news.
Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Urheadmaster(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Why do I feel like saying good for her tongue

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Validated: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
One campaign, one death.
Plateau - Lagos lawmaker
Kwara - APC women leader's sister
Who is next?

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by yaroyaro619(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu is a disaster to manhood
Atiku is coming.........

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by JASONjnr(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
RIP to her while the agbado munching druglord is going about spitting trash in the name of campaigning.....

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by PrinceOfLagos: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Bobloco: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Penguin2:
Hmmmm

Why is there death and sorrow around Tinubu?

It was Lagos Lawmaker in Plateau.

Now, it’s sister to APC women leader.

God is already showing us signs of the disaster that Tinubu presidency will be.

Don’t listen to any Tinubu BATstard.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what will the country if we allow the Emilokan drug lord to come close to Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by aylive02(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
A Townhall, different from balablu, blu-uu bulaba" - Tinubu 2022

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Timatayo1: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Another innocent woman has been use for sacrifice by Tinubu the desperado. . everything about Apc is deaths and sorrows if you don't know anything continue supporting Agbado

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by meolaniyi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Another sacrifice to the gods.
Tinubu is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Salvador1: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu drinking supporters blood in every campaign flag off.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Gbagura: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu needs deliverance
delete your account

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by AfonjaEmir: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Everywhere thiefnubuu goes there is DEATH...Why?? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Gbagura:
delete your account
Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Gbagura: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Everywhere thiefnubuu goes there is DEATH...Why?? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Your father died?
Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by AfonjaEmir: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Is that how bad things are for you now...i am really sorry. Your confession is deep.

My regards to your mum.... grin grin grin grin

Gbagura:
My father is so useless, he died as a stupid fellow. He died on-top of an Olosho he met, and that olosho is my mother, who is a thiefnubuu mongrel and dog...just like me

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Gbagura: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Is that how bad things are for you now...i am really sorry. Your confession is deep.

My regards to your mum.... grin grin grin grin

Yanmiri, how are you? How many police have you killed and eat today? Cos I heard na human meat dey sweet una for east. I cover my meat with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by AfonjaEmir: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Even Hell Fire, will reject your gbegiri poisioned meat...that should be shared to hyenas...

You should be in a dustbin, so that you contaminate your immediate space with you generational stewpidity and foolishnesss.

Even , oduduwa will reject you..even as a sacrifice...spits

Gbagura:
Yanmiri, how are you? How many police have you killed and eat today? Cos I heard na human meat dey sweet una for east. I cover my meat with the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Gbagura: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Even Hell Fire, will reject your gbegiri poisioned meat...that should be shared to hyenas...

You should be in a dustbin, so that you contaminate your immediate space with you generational stewpidity and foolishnesss.

[b]Even , oduduwa will reject you..even as a sacrifice...spits
[/b]Yanmiri is pained. Pele

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by AfonjaEmir: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
I will not forgive your foolishness...Oduduwa kee you dia...spits!! angry angry angry angry

Gbagura:
I am sorry, for trying to mis-yarn. My father and olosho mother, told me i am a useless omo-ale, that should be shot and killed like a useless Grave digger and human parts merchant. Please forgive me @Afonjaemir, my foolishness is generationally programmed from ODUDUWA!!
Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by DSC7: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
One of Tinubu's aide once said they they would sacrifice anything to make Tinupoo president....

It's gradually coming to light,,,

First Jos now Kwara state......

But no matter the amount of sacrifices, Tinupoo will never smell aso rock...

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Gbagura: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
I will not forgive your foolishness...Oduduwa kee you dia...spits!! angry angry angry angry

We get ancestors, tell us one ibo ancestors in history. You wey come from apes dey talk, lol. You no see as una head flat like gorilla own? Abeg go and sleep.
Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by 4song: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
They have used her for sacrifice. JOS in platue state is one of House of Representatives Ilorin in kWARA state is younger sister of women leader ln kwara state. I pity those people that are following this evil party called APC This is sign of evil this man call BAT Want to bring to Nigeria but we say God forbid BAT in this country. The right man we know is ATIKU ABUBAKAR
Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by AfonjaEmir: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
You get ancestors?? Like the IDIATS that lost Ilorin and made you a slave in your own Fathers house?? Before yu talk again..please return an OBA to illorin and remove the EMIR. DEM BORN YOUR papa well??...coward..spits!!

Gbagura:
We get ancestors, tell us one ibo ancestors in history. You wey come from apes dey talk, lol. You no see as una head flat like gorilla own? Abeg go and sleep.
Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Gbagura: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
You get ancestors?? Like the IDIATS that lost Ilorin and made you a slave in your own Fathers house?? Before yu talk again..please return an OBA to illorin and remove the EMIR. DEM BORN YOUR papa well??...coward..spits!!

Your region and kogi state are same in size. Know your mate, okoro. You're inconsequential.
Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by Innocentman86: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
I don't fell sorry for the yoru bad fake.e Muslim sacrificed by emeolokan.
She wished nigerians bad because of tribaslism now her own trib man has sacrificed a young promising yoru bad girl like her or Because of her hate and wickeddnes towards ss/se.
To the other ritualisst supporters I hope you take note that the ritualisst confessed with his own mouth he will sacrifice anything.
If they can sacrifice lion what's a dogg grin cheesy grin cheesy paid less than 100 dollars.
I just pity urchins.
Thank God the man obi I'm supporting is not a ritualisst,I love my life grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.
Re: Vehicle Kills Kwara APC Woman Leader’s Sister At Tinubu Campaign Flag-off by AfonjaEmir: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Go replace the EMIR of Illorin with an OBA...if dem born ya useless generation well. Just imagine a chestbeating agbado coward and their generational foolishness...spits

Gbagura:
Your region and kogi state are same in size. Know your mate, okoro. You're inconsequential.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Because He Asked For My Phone Number, I’ll Vote For Tinubu – Singer 9ice [video] / How Much Is A Dollar To New Naira Right Now / Kano Apc Abandoned Tinubu To Join Atiku Pdp, (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.