Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu (49885 Views)

Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
abbey621:

Most of the speech was okay some gaffs here and there but overall most people there got the message.

Please send your kids to schools where the teacher makes mistakes and gaffes once in a while. This man's supporters are usually very parochial, tribal and short-sighted and you are one of them.

4 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Angrymode: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Omo na mental case - Kolomental cheesy

Any person way because of money go vote this asylum case better follow am go Yaba Left! What kinda messed up is this!!!!
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by jerrykc22(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Honestly!!
We deserve better
We have competent people in this country who can steering the affairs of Nigeria to glorious destination.

APC Delegates who went to Abuja abeg come carry your Bulaba Balablu O ����
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goodheart01: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You go understand wetin be politics in Nigeria next year no worry

You go know who Tinubu be next year

By politics u mean the usual dirty games played during elections? Just imagine you! So that’s your hope? Well, newsflash... things have changed. This isn’t business as usual. Let him bring his money for vote buying, we go collect am still vote for our choice.

Nigerians are wiser and ready to take charge of things. Enough is enough!!

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by soyaq11: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
70 years suffering for all those people clapping for him after spitting that bulaba cool tongue wink
They are the real enemy of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by jerrykc22(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu barely does interviews & attend political events, but when he does, his public statements are either offensive or meaning!ess; Not surprised about the "baba blue, blue blue, holaba" speech, it's just shamefu! that some Nigerians are too b!ind to see he's unf!t to contest.[size=12pt][/size]
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by abbey621(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
GreyLaw:

Please send your kids to schools where the teacher makes mistakes and gaffes once in a while. This man's supporters are usually very parochial, tribal and short-sighted and you are one of them.

It's a pity you use trigger words but lack comprehension, so I won't bother arguing with you, Nairaland is an historical archive where you can see supporters from all the three major candidates guilty of what you just listed. So do us all a favor, shut the hell up!
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by 2016v2017: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I just saw the video and I was like , What tha feck? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tinubu should just go and rest please , it's no longer funny.
This is becoming too embarrassing

Baba head is malfunctioning
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by 2016v2017: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
alsudan:
What is wrong with Nairaland?

Imagine if it was Peter Obi that spoke in tongues like the senile thief.

The story would have been posted immediately to the front page.

No matter the drug money he doles out to saboteurs of Nigeria, Tinubu will never smell Aso Rock.
That's for sure, you're right

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goodheart01: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
uniquelyspecial:
If only those shameless nairalanders- Mannabbq and co can comment on this trade.

Shame no they catch those guys for Tinubu?
Baba must mistalk anytime they give him mic on live TV.

No wonder they will never attend a debate or town hall meeting

will never comment on this thread. Maybe it’s the vulture he supplied Tilumbu that caused the Blublu syndrome

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by abbey621(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
GreyLaw:

Nonsensical defence. You sound shameless. What is anyboru's business with what was being said before? They gave you a video and you swore on your life it was doctored. Now someone posted the video from TVC and you made an about turn saying that you meant the video was cut. Do people post whole videos online? Most times don't they post only the relant parts of videos?

I see some of you are brazenly trying to push Nigeria down the precipice. You will all fail!

Nigeria derves better and will get someone better!

Arindin.....Doctored and cut what is the difference, here are more synonyms: manipulated, cropped, incomplete. Seems someone hurt you at a young age, seek help for all that built up aggression, you won't make it in life if you continue this way....Shalom!
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goodheart01: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Curious345:
ask your father for it

Urchin, the guy asked a simple question. U guys should get us the unedited video... as simple as PD... APC

Blublubla 2023... Lol

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Grandmeister(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
You’re not an intelligent person one bit. Even when trying to report someone you end up reporting someone who didn’t even quote or mention you directly. You’re sick!
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The presidency has been settled right after the primary. Even if Tinubu bad news trend in the public places from now till election day Tinubu go still win

You know why? Apart from the fact that the presidency has been settled already, majority of the electorate don't have access to social media and even if they're dying in droves they are die hard party supporters

You go understand after the election

Majority of the electorates are not on social media?
Keep lying to yourself.
You think Nigeria is your small village,right?
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2022
One of the language they speak when they get very high on the coco they sell I guess undecided

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by wingmanIII: 12:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Jack500:

It is on front page now, so stop convulsing.

Most of you will eventually hang yourself in February in 2023, when Tinubu is declared winner.

You all should be very ashamed, leading an obviously sick man on.

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by africandollar: 1:14am On Nov 19, 2022
potbelly:
Tinubu is a mumble rapper... cheesy grin cheesy grin

ROTFL... grin grin grin
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ChiefOlabowla(m): 2:05am On Nov 19, 2022
theophorus:
The Video seems doctored.
Just look at the Message alert and you will understand.

Well, there is nothing wrong with speaking in unknown language as far as those being communicated with understand what's being said.

Oya Bulalo Bullock the economy.

You guys should stop this now. Go and verify it on across the media houses. It's the same.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Quenncee: 2:06am On Nov 19, 2022
Athel:
Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to feed. We have been hungry since this week pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours.
Account: Angella
G.T Bank

Is it not better to go out with plate and do banbiallah?
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ChiefOlabowla(m): 2:09am On Nov 19, 2022
HORLADY:
For those that didn't know, that video was edited. God will punish everyone trying to bring their fellow human down

Stop misinforming Nigerians. The video was not doctored. It was doctored on TVC owned by Tinubu too?
You need sense
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by chocolateme(f): 2:09am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Tboy1419 post=118500161]

BATablu means all BATified will be selling blue. Buhablu means if you voted for Buhari, blue go still reach you sha. Bulaba means if you no vote any of these two, no blue for you.[/quotel] I don laugh tire!! What type of comment is this.. Laugh don finish me grin grin grin grin grin what is wrong with you nairalanders hahahahaha. I read this more than 15 times lol. Please stopeeett grin grin grin
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Najdorf: 2:53am On Nov 19, 2022
abbey621:

Rubbish to a kid might be sense to an adult, ask your mom!
You're a waste bro, the fact you immediately want to bring up my mom or parents in general showed me how right I originally was about you.

You brag about so many things yet you're still the perfect example of putting monkey in a suit. You still have a monkey in the end!

Your so-called experiences have left you nowhere better than where you started off. I honestly just feel sad for you.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:30am On Nov 19, 2022
GreyLaw:

You are trying to guilt-trip people for the same things you are guilty of.

First of all, tell me who you are supporting.

I guess it is Obi because supporters of Obi are even more parochial, you can tell them as soon as they open their mouths.

One of them is busy shouting Yoruba in one of the earliest pages of this thread as if Tinubu's supporters are all Yorubas.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by vickydevoka(m): 4:59am On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I just saw the video and I was like , What tha feck? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tinubu should just go and rest please , it's no longer funny.
This is becoming too embarrassing

Baba head is malfunctioning
Yourubas say no. They don't want intelligent person
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 19, 2022
blank:

See the full video with context. Still makes no sense. Start from 3:35 for context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLc_LT_AE5s
Thanks a lot for sharing the full video.. These apc supportes are soulless..

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by vickydevoka(m): 5:10am On Nov 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
A town hall different from
Brouhaha, Burukutu, Blue film grin

Tinubu should be in yabaleft by now, he seriously needs medical attention.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 5:15am On Nov 19, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Neither Obi! The lair that was in school with a man 13 years his senior.
Show proof of what you wrote or eat shit.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ThugOfWar: 5:17am On Nov 19, 2022
potbelly:
Tinubu is a mumble rapper... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Omo e be things
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 5:20am On Nov 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Get your fact right cynthia. The video didnt emerged from Reno but it was cooked up by some mischievous humans.

How many times has david hundeyin been suspended for sharing fake edites video?
I watched it on TVC. Stop fidgeting and fooling yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Obasanjo Teaches His Grandson How To Properly Prostrate While Greeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.