Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong (4192 Views)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Buhari Will Lead Military To Fight Boko Haram – Osinbajo / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by T8ksy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
Dis Buhari sef? The man is like a recurring dream that just refuse to go away.

No matter how many times he contest, he will never be president.

The sooner he gets that into his undeservedly arrogant head, the better for him and his poor apologists.

The only way open to him is through the barrels of a gun.

“In Imo State, for instance, they said about 90 percent of the voters turned out to vote for the PDP in the presidential election and, the following week when the governorship election which was keenly contested was held, the pendulum swung. At the end of the day, Rochas Okorocha won with that over 300,000 votes and it was said over a million voted for President Jonathan earlier, so where was the PDP previous overwhelming result? Cases like that abound,” the spokesman averred.

[color=#000099][i]Does Buhari really expects the igbos to vote for him?

Even his campaign in igboland was a joke- if you blink you wouldn't know he was there.

And what could he promise them? nada

In fact, the yorubas and the middlebelt wouldn't vote for him either  so how then does he expect to win this or any other election in nigeria?

The man should just go and sidon somewhere jeje jo and leave us to contend with the havoc he and his ilk have inflicted on this nation.

Buhari IS NOT the solution, he WAS NEVER the solution and he WILL NEVER be the solution to the myriad quandary the nation is bogged under.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by maclatunji: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
bisiaet:

Please whatelse does all these Buhari followers of a thing want for God sake. Sorry we all know "Oh Buhari is tough, oh Buhari is discipline, oh Buhari is no nonsesnse fine good enough but Nigerian say "No" or is their any other way to say No again for God sake?

Someone is citing Imo state as example but in Lagos Fashola swept vote like hurricane and all eyes witnessed it that everybody voted for Jonathan this a plain broad day things for God sake. Every polling station in Lagos we all saw the queue for Buhari and Jonathan so what make Imo case an exceptional please I need answer

I was even expecting ACN to say they wanted to challenge Jonathan not CPC this is so weird to be honest. CPC made no serious campaing, no serious structure on ground, how many seat do they won in National assembly, how many state do they won I mean  please let us be reasonable how can a man aspiring or a party aspiring to be president and his own party won just two state or three state out of 36 states for God sake? How can a president rule where his party has just four or five seat in both lower and upper chamber of National assembly for goodness sake? Please is there any country in the entire world that has such president under this situation and the country move on well

Let them wait till 2015 which I guess wont come because it would be the turn of Igbo then and the Igbo are not for Buhari craps at all. I know his die hard supporters will jump on this thread I posted to say all sort of things I wont be worry or surprise their mentor Buhari and Bakare are known for loose mouth to have their ways.  

Yeah, the Buhari supporters are making a lot of noise but do you have to argue with them after all GEJ "has won" the election and is in power. It is not like he will be removed tomorrow or is he? I also ask: do you know of any reason why he may be removed that makes you so jittery when Buhari supporters talk about Buhari? Where is this your insecurity coming from? Why would you want to whip a dead horse for not galloping? I could go on but I am sure you get the picture.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^
The truth is that something like that can cause trouble. The ignorant among us can take the opportunity to commit crimes!
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by teskyg: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
After masterminding the Death of so many Nigerians
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by nogames: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
what do you expect Odumakin to say? After all is earning is living form the case. We all known that giving false hope is second nature of lawyers. But he need to answer this question. how many states does CPC controls as at today?
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Jakumo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
Wait a minute, I thought that muffugh would have to be dead, buried and nicely rotten by now.  

Say it ain't so.  Is that genocide instigator Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden still alive and talking chit ?

Well I'll be.    I was so sure that ugly, reptilian LOSER was worm bait already.  Muffuguh must be what, 95 years old by now ?   Dang, what a waste of precious oxygen.   Somebody put that critter out of its misery, please.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by reindeer: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
The rule of law should prevail.
If he won and was rigged out, then the law should take its course. He as a Nigerian has every right to seek redress for real or perceived wrongs.
Its just blind hatred for those seeing something wrong in his actions, they cannot however deny the logic.
Seeing some responses here antagonising him for daring to seek redress, i think these people deserve to enjoy their fresh poo forever.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by cindylee: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
Abeg make CPC act as a strong opposition to checkmate this government instead of going to court to challenge the outcome of the election or how it was rigged.

Elections have come and gone, they should deal with the present and act as a watchdog to Jonathan in order to move the nation forward. All this back and forth will not help them as a party or Nigeria as a nation not even after the killing of corps members because they lost as if na them rigg election.

When Buhari lost to Yaradua, them no kill but because na southerner, dem kill their papa. Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Nyntynplus: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
As d matterz kip arising,
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Beaf: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
Jakumo:

Wait a minute, I thought that muffugh would have to be dead, buried and nicely rotten by now.  

Say it ain't so.  Is that genocide instigator Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden still alive and talking chit ?

Well I'll be.    I was so sure that ugly, reptilian LOSER was worm bait already.  [size=14pt]Muffuguh must be what, 95 years old by now ?[/size]   Dang, what a waste of precious oxygen.   Somebody put that critter out of its misery, please.

Lol!
All hail the everlasting candidate! cool

. . .Buhari wuz ere:
Contested in 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011
Will contest 2015, 2019, 2023, 2027
Probably contest from the grave from 2031 onwards. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Poster, your reference to the case of Imo State does not back up your argument in any way. Imo citizens voted for Goodluck, not PDP. And they voted for Rochas, because they simply did not want Ohakim anymore.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by luluosas(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
Time will tell. How long will the blind Jonathan fans remain in their dark senses?
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]MY FELLOW PATRIOTS, I SAMUEL 24, I have decided TO LEAD A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA ON OCTOBER 1ST, AND I NEED SUPPORT OF ALL OF YOU. MY MAIN AIM IS TO BRING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT AND THE ESTABLISHMENT SO THAT NIGERIA CAN START AFRESH WITH BRIGHT HOPE. WE HAVE SEEN THE OUTCOME OF COUNTRIES LIKE EGYPT, LIBYA, TUNISIA AND CO AND SEE HW THINGS ARE GRADUALLY IMPROVING FOR THEM. NIGERIANS (WHICH I AM PART OF) CAN NOT CONTINUE TO SUFFER AND "WAIT ON THE LORD", LIKE MOSES DID, WE NEED TO TAKE OUR DESTINY AND DEFINE A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR OUR YOUNG ONES AND THE NEXT GENERATION, PLEASE I NEED INTERESTED YOUNG PEOPLE TO JOIN ME IN THIS TASK, THIS WILL BE A PEACEFUL BUT COMMITTED REVOLUTION, AND IF I DIE IN THE COURSE, SO BE IT, GOD BLESS NIGERIA, interested volunteers are welcome
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Gbenge77(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
Buhari would have reduced corruption to the barest minimum, were he to be the Nigerian supremo.For now,he can only ponder on what might have been.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by suolboy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
Buhari can never become Nigerian president. Wait and see. Buhari and his boko haram are trying to destroy Jonathan's government. God will judge him.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by marcus1234: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Mobinga: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
Rgp92:

But he didnt. GEJ is the president now, learn to live with it.  undecided Buhari never campaign in the southern part of Nigeria. How did he expect himself to win the election ?

I said I wish he was the president. Live with what? Are you trapped in a box or something?
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by somze(f): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
The Jihadist Dictator again Make we hear word jare.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by kizito96(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
It is not true that Imo State voted for Buhari. Buhari came to Imo state to campaign, he went to Emekuku and within 30 minutes he drove to the airport and flew back. Imo State never voted for CPC.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Jaideyone(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
This country is doomed. 80-90% of registered voters came out to vote for jonathan in the SE states as compared to 35% in other states and the election was described as free and fair? SMH
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2011
haters angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by toblosky(m): 12:51am On Aug 26, 2011
Politics have passed the level of grannies to run.Buhari is attempting a feat of lazarus's resurrection proportion and in the history of Nigerian politics never was it heard that a sitting president was removed from office by a law court and if i can re-phrase what chuba okadigbo said  and i quote''The power of  incumbency is a double edged weapon if used well cuts the opponents but if carelessly used cuts the incumbent.If Buhari still hopes on this election instead of accepting the honour of being 3 times runners-up grin grin grin,then i have no other option to equate his mentality with that of a bokoharam guy who opted to die just to kill others.
reindeer:

The rule of law should prevail.
If he won and was rigged out, then the law should take its course. He as a Nigerian has every right to seek redress for real or perceived wrongs.
Its just blind hatred for those seeing something wrong in his actions, they cannot however deny the logic.
Seeing some responses here antagonising him for daring to seek redress, i think these people deserve to enjoy their fresh poo forever.
From your argument,you pointed out the fact that he should seek redress if he perceived wrongs and is blind hatred for people seeing any wrong in that,ok points noted.well as a NIGERIAN,i support the idea of Buhari to seek redress and hope to turn the tide even when is obvious that nothing will come out at the end of the tunnel cheesy cheesy.Anyway as Gen Buhari is in court to reclaim his mandate perceived to be stolen by president JONATHAN,we the excited masses wish him GOODLUCK in his quest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by lagcity(m): 1:55am On Aug 26, 2011
Beaf:

Lol!

. . .Buhari wuz ere:
Probably contest from the grave from 2031 onwards. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
enjoy. today is your day. sooner or later Jonathan will leave the office and retire to kirikiri for all the rigging. there will be no hiding place for all of you "fresh air" zombies. we r biding our time.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by ogbongzky(m): 6:13am On Aug 26, 2011
how Soon?
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2011
i suggest we let this thing go, i voted for buhari and still think he is better than this dundee but at the end of the day i am happy he didn't get to be president, if buhari had won things would have started working a lot better by now because of the fear people have of the guy. having said that, the + side to this whole thing is, it clearly showed a lot of us that there is nothing like a united nigeria (which i have always maintained) and now more and more people are warming up to the idea that breaking this useless entity may just be the best thing that can or ever will happen to this useless nation, and that to me is the best gift nigeria can ever give the northern part of the country as only then will people start being productive while getting rid of some useless excesses.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2011
Jakumo:

Well I'll be.    I was so sure that ugly, reptilian LOSER was worm bait already.  Muffuguh must be what, 95 years old by now ?   Dang, what a waste of precious oxygen.   Somebody put that critter out of its misery, please.

wow shocked this guy is just as smart as jona!! cheesy cheesy grin

Beaf:

Lol!

. . .Buhari wuz ere:

bigot
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Ben13: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2011
Nobody voted for parties in the last elections. We all voted for the individuals. . .
tot we've explained to these guys before. cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Demdem(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2011
Ben-10:

Nobody voted for parties in the last elections. We all voted for the individuals. . .
tot we've explained to these guys before. cheesy

yes u did. u were among those that voted for GEJ and not PDP.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by unphilaz(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2011
for the record, nasarawa which is the only cpc state, choose CPC becus d former gov was weak,self centered to rule and CPC here are just PDP-2 but yet jonathan won over buhari.during d president election check out d ibos dat came out after that they did not bother 2 vote hence PDP won d presidential
Re: Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun To Host 2013 Oodua World Children's Day / Looting Of Rivers State By A Former Homeless Politician…amaechi Net Worth $13.8m / Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.