Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Am Single And Free! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Single And Free! (7948 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / Yes Am Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
Potato are u there?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Scash(f): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
Chei! My baby has spoilt your show. tongue tongue
Thats y i love you kamzzy, always spoiling peoples show.
Gba Brazilian kiss kiss
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
And u are happy u are dating a show spoiler? Smdh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2011
Why is theres always one evil person here? Please Off with your head before I summon Babalawo!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
Potato. Hope u are cool sha cheesy wink smiley kiss
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
Scash:

Chei! My baby has spoilt your show. tongue tongue
Thats y i love you kamzzy, always spoiling peoples show.
Gba Brazilian kiss  kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Ms. Potato:

Why is theres always one evil person here? Please Off with your head before I summon Babalawo!!!!!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

please remember to mention the right name TOBA to ur babalawo grin grin grin grin grin

BTW what are u still doing awake thought you were supose to be asleep by now OYA GO TO BED NOW before TOBA go rape you grin grin
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
did u check the time?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hmmm!!! angry angry angry
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
Toba u are sooo mean. The last thing I need from a guy is to lie to me. So how old are u now? 12 years old? angry angry angry
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
Potato im telling u the absolute truth about myself. Ok can i give u my mail so u come check me out on Facebook to see if im lying?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
And how about your gf? sad sad sad
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
I dont have any girl friend.
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
toba:

did u check the time?

I think you should check the time yourself, if you are not well-informed to know that Malaysia is 7hrs ahead of Nigeria

toba:

Potato im telling u the absolute truth about myself. Ok can i give u my mail so u come check me out on Facebook to see if im lying?

why did you change the profile pix?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
Potato pls lets do this talk some where else. sad angry Ok?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Scash(f): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
toba:

I dont have any girl friend.

ha ha Toba, why are you telling such a white lie. Werent u d one dt gisted me about kemi.
*rolls eyes* this is bad angry

Hi Ms potatoe, its been a whyl wink
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
scahy pls stop abeg.

Potato pls dont believe her. I can give u my mail to verify if im lying then come back here to tell them the truth
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Pweety4me(f): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Gabry luv really?is that what had kept you away?hope ur fine never thought I you would see this day??
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Goldieluks: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
Are there no men in your area? most NL single guys are under age and the older guys are either married or taken.
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ Goldie what evidence do u have to come into such conclusion?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Goldieluks: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
You are my evidence.^^
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 1:24am On Aug 26, 2011
toba:

Potato pls lets do this talk some where else.  sad angry Ok?

toba:

Potato pls dont believe her. I can give u my mail to verify if im lying then come back here to tell them the truth

If u think that they are telling a lie, than at least try and prove them wrong.  angry

Scash:

Hi Ms potatoe, its been a whyl wink

Helllo Scash, its been awhile my dear kiss kiss kiss

Pweety4me:

@Gabry luv really?is that what had kept you away?hope your fine never thought I you would see this day??

yes na, ladies, I have been away on Project site and I have just came back. Thats why I was unable to enter. But there are other reason why i dont enter too and that is only for me and someone to keep  embarassed lipsrsealed

Goldieluks:

Are there no men in your area? most NL single guys are under age and the older guys are either married or taken.

All the men in my area are either smaller than I am  tongue or shorter than I am  tongue and all of them love to eat their booger which is not acceptable to me. Unlike guys here, they have so much passion, so much yeyeness. . . U know?  grin grin grin   U wont understand  cry cry cry
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Pweety4me(f): 2:55am On Aug 26, 2011
Hmmmm
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Roland17(m): 3:16am On Aug 26, 2011
@potato

I would honestly not advice you to judge Toba on what people say or think, its pretty too early, give urselves the harmless chance of knowing each other, that way you would discover the truth and see where it goes from there.

Am not saying he is a saint either, bt if he is open enough to tell you the truth, why not hear him out.

Cheers
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 6:50am On Aug 26, 2011
Roland17:

@potato

I would honestly not advice you to judge Toba on what people say or think, its pretty too early, give urselves the harmless chance of knowing each other, that way you would discover the truth and see where it goes from there.

Am not saying he is a saint either, bt if he is open enough to tell you the truth, why not hear him out.

Cheers

I didnt judge him thats why he should come and provide proof here abeg
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2011
Roland17:

@potato

Cheers

Guy i think u are a very matured person and understanding fellow smiley
Ms. Potato:

I didnt judge him thats why he should come and provide proof here abeg

How do u want me to prove them wrong? Ok tell me what i need to do lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2011
Well, u put a picture of a lady in your profile pic and u said thats her. So since someone said thats your gf and u said thats not your gf than who is that and how can u proof that that is not your gf?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2011
See i cant be telling everyone here about myself cos this is a public forum and every here gets to read what we read and write. We can chat on another platform and if im lying, u are free to come back to Nl and tell people that in lying. Thats the best i can say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2011
Ok where do u wanna chat?

And are u a virgin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG! If U are I am running away ooo cause I dont want to suffer down there if u know what I mean embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2011
Virgin? yes i am. How do u know im one?

Chat through yahoo or facebook
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2011
I accidently saw your post on one of my thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2011
will send u a mail right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love-zone / Naija Dating Site / 35 - 45 Yrs : Lets Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.