Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Am Single And Free! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Single And Free! (7917 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / Yes Am Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2011
No be email naa. Thats YIM sad
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2011
Dont worry thats how i add people on messenger cheesy
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2011
My network is damn slow this morng pls be patient with me
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are my evidence.^^

errrmm mam are you saying am too young to yansh you or im not single?

please clarify wink
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2011
koolkamzzy:

please clarify wink

cool cool cool cool cool Why using such a vulgar word embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I thought u are a virgin undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2011
is yansh [s][/s]Vulgar?

If i be virgin that mean say my Grandma na virgin too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2011
Smdh. How old is ur grandma and how old are u? Its obvious u arent married, or are U?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2011
Why you dey ask me all the Jamz Question abi u want give me your sister to Marry?

wel to answer ur question, am single and still yanshing
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2011
really? why cant u remain a virgin till u marry? U also want to Nyansh scashy? embarassed
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
Did someone said yanshing   I am Ho.r.ny. . . sad
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
Sorry Toba but im not a gopd girl anymore. embarassed
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
what's 'gopd'? undecided
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
sorry its good
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
why are u calling urself bad girl embarassed
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
Cause Sex and I are related to each other grin grin grin Hey are u on YIM? Do u have web cam?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
kk
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
Awwww u look even more handsome on webcam kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Awwww u look even more handsome on webcam kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Abeg tell them ooo. they said there are no handsome guys on Nl. Im happy u can testify cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Goldieluks: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
koolkamzzy:

please clarify wink

Bolded, but we are talking about ms potato here,cause she is the single babe here,not me.

ms potato,i understand your plight sweetie,you like em black hunky john,i know,your catch babes!
Re: I Am Single And Free! by koolkamzzy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
toba:

U also want to Nyansh scashy? embarassed

Why do u like to ask jamb question like this?,

wel its non of your business if i yansh her or not. its husband and wife matter and it should not be shared with the third party. shikena!

Goldieluks:

Bolded, but we are talking about ms potato here,cause she is the single babe here,not me.

[color=#550000][/color]

most NL single guys are under age and the older guys are either married or taken.
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
koolkamzzy:

wel its non of your business if i yansh her or not. its husband and wife matter and it should not be shared with the third party. shikena!

Smdh grin grin angry angry angry sad sad sad
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 3:01am On Aug 27, 2011
toba:

Abeg tell them ooo. they said there are no handsome guys on Nl. Im happy u can testify cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss

Maybe cause nobody has seen u live on webcam. Like me for instance, I look different on webcam compared to my NL picture. Can u testify on that one please.

Goldieluks:

ms potato,i understand your plight sweetie,you like em black hunky john,i know,your catch babes!

Yes u understand my plight than why u come ask that question?  sad Nahhh. . . Not necessarily hunky naa. I just like dark chocolate men. Thats all

koolkamzzy:

Koolkamzzy, Im curious about u . You make me confuse. Are u here to fight people or are u here to toast me? Cause as far as I can remember, this thread is for toasting with Ms Potato naa.

----------------------------------------------
All males kiss kiss kiss and females  embarassed lipsrsealed are welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------
Toba seem to only want to be my friend so my options are still open!
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2011
Yes potato. U're also pretty on webcam.My colleague that u spoke with testified&she likes u immediately. I think photograph underestimate our true look. In reality people are finer. My potato how are u doing today?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2011
Im doing great. My ex kept calling me and i dong pick up my phone just to test a theory and he msg me saying he misses me and why am i not picking up my phone. Heheh!!! This is hillarious so yeah im doing good. How your side? smiley
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
Did you break up with him because of that nelson guy you sent your pictures to?

Second off your ex is very fugly and unkept, don't know why you were shouting and advertising him on NLD like he was some Johnny Depp.

Third off, we all knew your relationship with him won't last. You don't look like the type of gurl a Naija boy would wanna settle with(No racial insult intended), for a sex filled relationship? yes, but for marriage? Nope. Yea yea he might have proposed with SUV(for your mind and dream)but na there the thing dey end.

Fourth off, I thought you told us that you were going to visit naija with him, wetin happen?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Im doing great. My ex kept calling me and i dong pick up my phone just to test a theory and he msg me saying he misses me and why am i not picking up my phone. Heheh!!! This is hillarious so yeah im doing good. How your side? smiley

very fine my dear. I just got provoked a bit at home.

BTW if the guy is calling, why dont u give him a chance to talk to u?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
Provoked ? How do u mean? shocked and no i wont pick up his calls for now cause im kinda busy these days. smiley
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
yea in the house by my family. So i just left home and im in the office enjoying my self all alone with no one here.

May be ur ex boyfriend still loves u or what do u think? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
Awwww, Im so sorry Toba. At times family can get on your nerves. If i were u i would also go to work lol. U know what? I kinda love your work place and i like Hapiness too . please send my regards to her.

I knowmy bf still loves me but due to many factors we cannot be together. I cannot really say it here. Hey do u know anything about Turkey?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
Thanks some families are just like that. I will just ignore them

I dont know anything about them other than what i read about them in the news as a muslim country. Why did u ask?
Re: I Am Single And Free! by MsPotato(f): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
Im sorry for the late reply I was going to go on YIM to holler u but my internet sucks today. I had to go and use a broadband instead and even the broadband is playing period mood with me. angry angry angry

Well, I plan to go to Turkey this December for 10 days . My friend invited me to go with him but I havent said yes. Cause Im not so sure . sad

hey does Happiness comes to Nairaland?

U know what? When she came and sit infront of your lappy last night I automatically sensed that she is an Igbo lady cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omolola Would U Marry Me! / The Flashcocoa Mansion / 35 - 45 Yrs : Lets Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.