Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance (73942 Views)

Putin’s Daughters Make Rare Appearance At St. Petersburg Economic Forum / Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by KingMack(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
NK tested a long range missile for the first time capable of reaching the USA. Now USA and SK are conducting a military drill to show the readiness of their forces.
Since Biden won the presidential election, he has completely ignored Kim like he never existed and Kim is seriously pained that's why he has been doing missile test for the past one year non stop grin grin

How much for that one on ur profile?

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

Abeg bro... We are not quarrelling as I'm not Biden neither have I been to America, I never even see plane enter grin

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Good, so stick to what you know grin

How to sell cheap sneakers
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by ShoeWorld2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
KingMack:
It's 27k.

Chat me on 0701 483 9537
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
rinzylee:

Well, I agree She has been shambolic with leadership and has made herself a caricature, but bro..... they don't joke one bit with their defence set up. I have been digging videos and close shots up. I intend to tour a few bases if I am permitted. They may not be getting it right economically, but they know netter than relax standards, else the enemy roasts them.

UK has the greatest number of migrants especially from the core islamic States, yet you hardly hear any terror attacks. I spoke with a lady who once worked in the home office, she said... they neutralize tens of terrorist cells everyday.

Their military is on regular drills and they possess some dangerous weapons and tactics too.

Well many thanks to the failed marriage system and the legalism of gay marriages, they are on a steady aboriginal citizens decline. I fear the future about them.
Well.. if you say so, maybe because we inside the UK don't know the UK from the outside.

In the case of muslims in the UK not terrorising the UK 90% of the muslims in the UK may not be into terrorisms, i mean, even if a large populations are, why would they wanna blow up their own streets? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by ShoeWorld2(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
gypsey:
Good, so stick to what you know grin

How to sell cheap sneakers
grin grin
I don't know your area of expertise but definitely not about geo politics or World's military and their equipments.

I know your type will do well with fashion that's why I'm selling this sneakers to you wink
Some are cheap while some are not depending on your taste, I have it all grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by ShoeWorld2(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Samakus:
How much is the sneaker on your profile
It's 27k

Chat me up on 0701 483 9537

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by viodemus: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
e be like say he no wan see that girl grow if he throw missle the wrong way.

orobo, be guided by wisdom, and not the stupidity you are currently exhibiting.
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by rinzylee(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
gypsey:
Well.. if you say so, maybe because we inside the UK don't know the UK from the outside.

In the case of muslims in the UK not terrorising the UK 90% of the muslims in the UK may not be into terrorisms, i mean, even if a large populations are, why would they wanna blow up their own streets? grin

Haha....this man cheesy cheesy grin wink...... I no dey go Birmingham sha.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
grin grin
I don't know your area of expertise but definitely not about geo politics or World's military and their equipments.

I know your type will do well with fashion that's why I'm selling this sneakers to you wink
Some are cheap while some are not depending on your taste, I have it all grin
I applaud your acceptance of your naivety in some issues.

Yes, you are correct i like sneakers and i wear the best maybe not the most expensive, my favourite is Nike Aiforce, i have all the colours, if have Airforce1 then we can talk grin and i mean, the Original Airforce1 not china made
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
rinzylee:

Haha....this man cheesy cheesy grin wink...... I no dey go Birmingham sha.
You would be surprised that a large population of black/africans live in Birmingham there are also some posh areas in Birmingham grin i have never been but i have Brummie cousins

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by nahzyla: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by rinzylee(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
gypsey:
You would be surprised that a large population of black/africans live in Birmingham there some posh areas in Birmingham grin i have never been but i have Brummie cousins

Yeah I heard it's like living in Oshodi..... grin grin... well..make everyone just stay safe sha. Cheers mate!!!
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by bdon123(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
This is funny but if you can reply some of my questions, I will engage you in a discussion maybe to learn some new things.

Where do you buy your sneakers?
Lol London
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Pacesetter123(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
ObaKlaz:
She's short and underaged. We for 'harvest' her, but her father is dangerous. grin

grin grin grin
Go near to chyke her,nah missile go fall for ur head

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
bdon123:

Lol London
That does not make the sneakers in Nigeria all fake. I know some malls in Dubai, Al Sharja and Abu Dhabi sell fake and cheap wares but some people will buy it there and rubbish originals we sell here because we dey 9ja grin.
I've not been to UK so I don't know where and how they source or sell their fashion wares.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by perdollar(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
This one WL only collect nuke as bride price
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
gypsey:
I applaud your acceptance of your naivety in some issues.

Yes, you are correct i like sneakers and i wear the best maybe not the most expensive, my favourite is Nike Aiforce, i have all the colours, if have Airforce1 then we can talk grin and i mean, the Original Airforce1 not china made
I know your type will be good with fashion because you lack the goodness in geo politics.

I don't have original Nike grin I only have original naked Wolves and one brand known as Fashion i also sell original addidas known as Bad bunny . But it seems our biz won't work since you're not in Nigeria smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
rinzylee:

Yeah I heard it's like living in Oshodi..... grin grin... well..make everyone just stay safe sha. Cheers mate!!!
Not quite like Oshodi, maybe Pakistan more like

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Pacesetter123(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
luluosas:
What am I seeing behind them?
Na man-made machine wey fit turn the earth to dust in a minute,nah im you see.
grin
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Menclothing: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Cool
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
I know your type will be good with fashion because you lack the goodness in geo politics.

I don't have original Nike grin I only have original naked Wolves and one brand known as Fashion i also sell original addidas known as Bad bunny . But it seems our biz won't work since you're not in Nigeria smiley
If you say so.

I knew you would never have original Nike grin i have never heard of naked wolves nor bad bunny, sounds like ladies wears, come on now! I never said i am not in Naigeria, where did you get such idea from? cheesy
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Pacesetter123(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Zetty177x:
Killing others ..but u love it own.. idioticc. I nor know say him Sabi fcvk
grin grin grin grin grin
So na to sabi fvck dey produce children?
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Tzar91: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
ObaKlaz:
She's short and underaged. We for 'harvest' her, but her father is dangerous. grin
grin grin why are you running?
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by ObaKlaz: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
epondudu:

Welldone oo, I hail thee Oga farmer ooo.
I salute you too, baba. Long live Epondudu! grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by vikstandon(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
If She was my age... I for they consider her.
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
gypsey:
If you say so.

I knew you would never have original Nike grin i have never heard of naked wolves nor bad bunny, sounds like ladies wears, come on now! I never said i am not in Naigeria, where did you get such idea from? cheesy
From other comments you've been giving to people.
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by luluosas(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Okay, thanks. But why this rocket boy no dey tire sef? Him think say na only NK get rockets?
Pacesetter123:

Na man-made machine wey fit turn the earth to dust in a minute,nah im you see.
grin
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Asour: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Kim is not pained, he does not care about Biden ignoring him or not, he is not just ready to end up like Muammar Gadaffi.

Muammar Gadaffi focus on giving his people a good life and abandon his military, under Gadaffi, absolute majority of Libyans were living kings and queens.

Majority of North Korean citizens are living in poverty, but Kim is spending lots of money on his military. Kim knows he won't last in a conventional war against the US and South Korea Military, the only thing that can protect him from does two country is him having a Nuclear weapon.

Imagine if Gadaffi had nuclear weapons, NATO would have never tried the rubbish they did in Libya.

Libya a once prospering country don become a Banana Republic.

You mean the Ghadafi that was linked with Sponsoring terrorism in Palestine? Or the Plane bombing in Scotland?

As for KJI, they are hypocritical.
This is the same kid that studied in Switzerland?

Top Russian, Chinese & NK leaders often get their children to study in the West & Then come out to lambast the west. Call me when an American Presidents' Kid goes to study in China & Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by dazzlingd(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
ObaKlaz:

If u harvest this one, walahi. Just find yourself hell to go relax because earth will be too hot for you grin
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by Dennisbulkan: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Even Nigeria SF normally travel overseas for military drills and training.
At a hostile (arch rival) country's backyard? Pls give me one example of those drills?
The world is full of self-righteous hypocrites
Re: Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance by kayusely70(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
ObaKlaz:
Bros you're treading on dangerous waters!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.