Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. (742 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill / Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by MasterJayJay: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2022
Following the recent exhibition by Tinubu, it is now very obvious to the blind, deaf and dumb that he's not fit. At his age, his is prone to some diseases. Why APC decided to choose him as a candidate, despite knowing his unfit state remains a topic for another day.

Tinubu said "A town hall meeting is different from Babablu, Bluubu Bulabu..."

Below are diseases linked to communication disorders in senior loved ones.

1. Alzheimer’s Disease

Alzheimer’s and related dementias can greatly hinder communication and understanding when areas of the brain responsible for comprehension and speech are damaged. While Alzheimer’s and most other common kinds of dementia are incurable and progressive, sometimes therapies can improve communication skills among people with the disease. Because Alzheimer’s is irreversible, however, people who are speaking with a loved one with the disease must be prepared to adapt their communication patterns to the situation. A recent article has a list of tips to help communicate with someone who is suffering from Alzheimer’s. For instance, nonverbal cues such as maintaining eye contact and smiling can be helpful when talking with a loved one with the disease.

2. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)

ALS , also commonly referred to as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, is a disabling, progressive disease that can cause difficulty speaking and swallowing, muscle atrophy and weakness. There is currently no cure for ALS and as the disease progresses, communication can become labored. Loved ones with ALS can work with occupational therapists and speech language-pathologists to mitigate speech problems, although they can they lose their ability to speak altogether.

3 Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Multiple sclerosis can cause difficulty with both speech and understanding. While MS is typically diagnosed before old age, it is a condition that many seniors live with. Problems with the swallowing reflex which are prevalent among people with MS can cause difficulty speaking, while cognitive problems associated with MS
can impede understanding. According to a study published on the NIH website, half of the people with MS have communication difficulty. The National MS Society has published an excellent guide to speech problems for MS patients and their loved ones, which includes a number of practical tips. For example, it suggests that people with MS who are struggling with their speech use a recorder to help themselves learn to correct their speech. The document also reminds family members to keep an eye out for communication problems in loved ones: “A person with MS may not notice his or her own speech problems. Many times a family member or physician brings it up.”

4. Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s disease affects about 1% of seniors over 60 in the U.S. In people with Parkinson’s, damage to a region of the brain called the “basal ganglia” often causes speech problems.
These problems can manifest themselves as problems with articulation, reduced fluency and voice changes; although it’s usually not until the later stages of the illness that these problems can cause the sufferer to become unintelligible.
An NIH document describes three general treatments strategies for the speech problems caused by Parkinson’s:

https://www.aplaceformom.com/caregiver-resources/articles/ailments-that-impede-communication

The best thing APC can do now is to force Tinubu to step down. Because Tinubu will demarket APC with more embarrassments during the campaign.

Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by JASONjnr(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2022
It's sad that Tinubu who is sick wants to be president of Nigeria..

Dude no de fear God....With the kind wahala weh full this country and his health...Baba no send...He want die on top presidency.....

And his wife doesn't care....And his big headed son sef campaigned for him against his health......

People get mind oh.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by BATified2023: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:
It's sad that Tinubu who is sick wants to be president of Nigeria..

Dude no de fear God....With the kind wahala weh full this country and his health...Baba no send...He want die on top presidency.....

And his wife doesn't care....And his big headed son sef campaigned for him against his health......

People get mind oh.....
u igbos go cry tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by PandoraObi: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2022
GOD bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by JASONjnr(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos go cry tire

I'm not Igbo....

And I'm only going to cry tears of joy when Obi becomes the president....

If I cry sorrowful tears, I'm only weeping for the country....if urchins eventually give their votes to Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by BATified2023: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

I'm not Igbo....

If I cry sorrowful tears, I'm only weeping for the country....if urchins eventually give their votes to Tinubu.
emeka

Y do u find it easy to deny your flat headed forefathers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by Racoon(m): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu is suffering from all of them including chronic enuresis. A bullion vans and druggie criminal baba wey no well is shouting emi lokan.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by MasterJayJay: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos go cry tire
Yes, Joe Igbokwe and Hope Uzodinma are crying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by Trapnews: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

I'm not Igbo....

Everybody is not Igbo when posting nowadays. The only tribe that fight every other tribe. It shall never be well with Igbos for terrorizing the Nigerian nation.
Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by JASONjnr(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka

Y do u find it easy to deny your flat headed forefathers?

Ok...

You can curse all you want and when you get the attacks you deserve, you will run to the mods...

I am not Igbo and I don't know how you claimed to be educated but believe that nairaland is made up of only Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by JASONjnr(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2022
Trapnews:

Everybody is not Igbo when posting nowadays. The only tribe that fight every other tribe. It shall never be well with Igbos for terrorizing the Nigerian nation.

Are you Igbo?

Is Nigeria circled around Igbo and Yoruba and Hausa alone?

Please tell me let me locate my country....
Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by Didijiji: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2022
AFFLICTION WILL NEVER RISE THE 2ND TIME..

No be so bible talk am?

We reject every grand plan to foist an incapacitated man to preside over the destinies of over 200m people

Kole work!
Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by habsydiamond(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2022
This country doesn't need a ruler that will spend most of his days in office receiving treatment abroad. It would have been better if baba had stick to being the Godfather of the party.. with that he will be free from stress
Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by MasterJayJay: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
undecided
Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by MasterJayJay: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
Those pushing Tinubu to be president really hate him.
Re: Tinubu Is Suffering From Either Of These Diseases. by Iliveforever(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Op, you forgot to include the evil spirit of emilokan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Flex Money Online,hope your Money Is Legit Or Else (see Photos) / Throwback Video Of Peter Obi At A Crusade In 2017 / I Have Never Lost An Election Before — APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.