Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group (858 Views)

PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by AsomughaChuks05: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2022
Vanguard News
Menu
HOME
LATEST NEWS
METRO
SPORTS
ENTERTAINMENT
VIDEOS
RELATIONSHIPS
POLITICS
FORUM
POSTED INNEWS
Obi: We stand with Soludo – Anambra Integrity Group

November 15, 2022

By Vincent Ujumadu

A group, the Anambra Integrity Forum, has said that it is fully in support of Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo for his submissions on the 2023 presidential election.

The national coordinator of the forum, Elder Evaristus Nwokoye and the secretary, Mrs. Chinwe Ifediba, in a statement in Awka Wednesday said Soludo’s verdict on Peter Obi’s presidential ambition is not an indication that he is not a patriotic Igbo man or that he hates Peter Obi.

Their statement read: “In the history of Nigerian politics, the South East and Ndigbo in general are disposed to support any political party of their choice.

“Even among the South West, South South and the entire Northern Nigeria, politicians choose to belong to parties of their choice and there has never been any reason whatsoever to bully those who oppose one another.

“APGA is the 3rd largest political party in Nigeria and Labour Party is a party that has played substitute roles for aspirants who failed to secure nominations in the frontline parties as rightly stated by Soludo

“It is on record that Soludo had severally urged Peter Obi to return back to the party that made him, which is APGA but he turned down the offer.

“At this stage, there is no way the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Presidential Candidate, Justice Umeadi would step down for Mr. Peter Obi of the Labour Party.

“Soludo’s appeal to Peter Obi to return back to APGA was with a belief and aim to create a strong political base, to bargain at the centre and negotiate its share on the table of tribes and geopolitical zones in the country.

“In the history of politics in Nigeria, the number of votes so far pulled by the South East with the least registered voters have never been enough for any presidential candidate to win or lose a presidential election.

“Ndigbo, as a people, should use APGA as a platform to build the strong force that would take them to the presidency just like Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu used the Alliance for Democracy (AD) to carry the South West into the presidency.

“Against this backdrop, it will be difficult if not a near impossibility for the South East alone to deliver Peter Obi as President.

“We should also not lose sight of the fact that other regions have homogeneity that cannot be compared with what we have in the South East”

According to the group, the continuous “internet mob action” against the person of Soludo was uncalled for and very unreasonable, adding that rather, it is time to “urgently discuss on our collective plans to advance the aspirations of the Southeast zone.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Veramirabel: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2022
Really nice
Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by PureMe01: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2022
"Ndigbo, as a people, should use APGA as a platform to build the strong force that would take them to the presidency just like Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu used the Alliance for Democracy (AD) to carry the South West into the presidency."

It's obvious Soludo is really scared cos he's about to be dislodged by Labour party in Anambra,reason his mumu advisers advised him to tow the path he recently did against Obi but ended up shooting himself in the feet. Lol

So all this outburst was because Obi didn't use APGA,a regional party so that Obi will turn to a regional candidate the way thiefnubuu has turned now.
Even this insignificant group wey Soludo pay go still vote Peter Obi on election day grin

Now we are getting the true story grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Naira20: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol

Peter Obi has finished the matter.
Waiting for Soludo to talk or write again.

All his attempt failed.

LP has told him Peter Obi isn't an Ndi Igbo candidate BUT a Nigerian candidate.

What did Wike call him again?

Na Kenneth Okonkwo own come bad pass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyqCk0PdHs
Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by FreeStuffsNG: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2022
At last, someone braced up to stand up to the mob of Nzobu nzobu politics.

6 Likes

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by AsomughaChuks05: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

All his attempt failed.

Wike said that Peter Obi lacks integrity and should not be taken seriously.

https://guardian.ng/news/peter-obi-lacks-integrity-wouldnt-have-won-pdp-presidential-ticket-wike/

4 Likes

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Naira20: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol.

Go and wash your face with water.Peter Obi that Wike called man of integrity

In fact, he pronounced it as INTigrity.

To be honest, Peter Obi sees Soludo as a distraction.
AsomughaChuks05:

Wike said that Peter Obi lacks integrity and should not be taken seriously.

https://guardian.ng/news/peter-obi-lacks-integrity-wouldnt-have-won-pdp-presidential-ticket-wike/

2 Likes

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by TechW: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2022
So, soludo wanted Peter to be a regional president and when that failed, he started throwing tantrums. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by AsomughaChuks05: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2022
PureMe01:

It's obvious Soludo is really scared cos he's about to be dislodged by Labour party in Anambra,reason his mumu advisers advised him to tow the path he recently did against Obi but ended up shooting himself in the feet. Lol

So all this outburst was because Obi didn't use APGA,a regional party so that Obi will turn to a regional candidate the way thiefnubuu has turned now.
Even this insignificant group wey Soludo pay go still vote Peter Obi on election day grin

The matter is beyond political party. Governor Soludo is particular about APGA because that is his primary constituency and Peter Obi vowed never to leave APGA. Obi is only showing that he is a fraud who can't be trusted with his words.

Former Governor of Enugu state Chimaroke Nnamani is not in APGA but he also blasted Peter Obi. If you know Nnamani, he is an Igbo centric leader who should be at the forefront of Peter Obi's candidacy if not that he knows first hand the deceitful manner and agenda of Obi's delusion.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/09/2023-dont-vote-for-peter-obi-nnamani-warns-enugu-indigenes/

4 Likes

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by PureMe01: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

The matter is beyond political party. Governor Soludo is particular about APGA because that is his primary constituency and Peter Obi vowed never to leave APGA. Obi is only showing that he is a fraud who can't be trusted with his words.

Former Governor of Enugu state Chimaroke Nnamani is not in APGA but he also blasted Peter Obi. If you know Nnamani, he is an Igbo centric leader who should be at the forefront of Peter Obi's candidacy if not that he knows first hand the deceitful manner and agenda of Obi's delusion.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/09/2023-dont-vote-for-peter-obi-nnamani-warns-enugu-indigenes/

We are talking about people,this one is talking about Nnamani. Who sabi that one? grin grin

You should have typed this in jokes session grin grin
Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Mercury12(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Soludo the first naija Igbo president.
He delivered the table breaking facts unapologetically and nobody said he lied cheesy

Dude is looking to make history

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by AsomughaChuks05: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2022
Naira20:
Lol.

Go and wash your face with water.Peter Obi that Wike called man of integrity

In fact, he pronounced it as INTigrity.

To be honest, Peter Obi sees Soludo as a distraction.

Distraction that he visited twice to beg for support. If we show you Governor Soludo's phone to see the number of missed calls from Obi, you won't believe your hyped man is this desperate grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by GoodLife4live: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2022
PureMe01:

go stop d thing wey u dey smoke.... You meant a party with more than 20 GOVERNORS is a regional POLITICAL party ?

Anyway I don know say nyamiris always vote base on ethinicity sentimentalism .....

A consensus candidate of ndigbo is a pathological lieing aspirant from unproductive region..... February will tell us who is actually the regional candidate among tinubu and thiefobi....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Naira20: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2022
I doubt you

But I don't see anything wrong in begging a senseless person to go when you have something more important to do.

That's why I said,
It's a DISTRACTION. I hope you know the meaning?

Peter Obi is wiser that 100 "Prof" Soludos
AsomughaChuks05:

Distraction that he visited twice to beg for support. If we show you Governor Soludo's phone to see the number of missed calls from Obi, you won't believe your hyped man is this desperate grin

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Okoroawusa: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2022
They have finished talk
Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Tinubuadvocate: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2022
Is that you in the video clip if yes just go to nearest hospital and check the status of your blood pressure.
Naira20:
Lol

All his attempt failed.

Na Kenneth Okonkwo own come bad pass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyqCk0PdHs

3 Likes

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by AsomughaChuks05: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2022
PureMe01:

We are talking about people,this one is talking about Nnamani. Who sabi that one? grin grin

Stop pretending like some people don't matter. Structure is not in the social media. Peter Obi will not hesitate to wash the pants of Wike's wife if that will guarantee his support grin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-begs-wike-to-support-his-presidential-bid/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Naira20: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Go watch it again.
At least it should stabilize your BP.

Also watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uVTvOvTjxw

Tinubuadvocate:
Is that you in the video clip if yes just go to nearest hospital and check the status of your blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by GoodLife4live: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2022
PureMe01:

Unaa too dey hype nonsense from that barren region....

PETER OBI WEY go dey buy generator for missionary schools.... Naa him una dey hype ?

Anyway Dem don use mediocrity infrastructures swear for una that's why una no get visionary leaders....

Show me something as dis the whole of alaigbo..... Or ukerpshut forlive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Bizibi(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2022
Sycophants many Sha....
Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by GoodLife4live: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2022
Naira20:
I doubt you

But I don't see anything wrong in begging a senseless person to go when you have something more important to do.

That's why I said,

We Sabi una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by PureMe01: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

Stop pretending like some people don't matter. Structure is not in the social media. Peter Obi will not hesitate to wash the pants of Wike's wife if that will guarantee his support grin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-begs-wike-to-support-his-presidential-bid/

No be today we don dey hear structure structure structure while Thiefnubuu keeps losing his base both North and SW
Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by GoodLife4live: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2022
Naira20:
Go watch it again.
At least it should stabilize your BP.

Also watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uVTvOvTjxw

Keepshut stop hyping mediocrity thinker like Peter obi....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Naira20: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol. Though that line is stale but let me oblige you.
God created everything for His pleasure. Even the Devil must work for God.
Not that he likes it but because It MUST be done
GoodLife4live:

We Sabi una
Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by AsomughaChuks05: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2022
Naira20:
I doubt you

That's why I said,

Peter Obi is not as wise as you were made to believe. Yesterday night at the G5 dinner hosted by Governor Wike in PH, he said that it is wrong to insinuate that Peter Obi is the person he will ask his people to vote for, that he only agreed to provide logistic support to Obi as recognition for being a former governor but that the G5 will take a decision on who to support collectively. It is interesting that Tinubu's TVC was contracted to cover the event live.

1 Like

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Naira20: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol...i no know say e pain you reach like dis.

OK..sorry.

Just take your BP pill.
But Peter Obi will be your President whether you like it or not
GoodLife4live:

Keepshut stop hyping mediocrity thinker like Peter obi....
Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Afamed: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Unaa too dey hype nonsense from that barren region....

PETER OBI WEY go dey buy generator for missionary schools.... Naa him una dey hype ?

Anyway Dem don use mediocrity infrastructures swear for una that's why una no get visionary leaders....

Show me something as dis the whole of alaigbo..... Or ukerpshut forlive

This is my over 20 years in Anambra as a regular visitor. No village , town, Local Govt. or Eke market is new to me here. Their state intra city Govt owned Buses from Nitel at Onitsha down to Awka , the state capital is worse than those Molue you saw in Lagos in the 90S

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Naira20: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2022
Yawns

AsomughaChuks05:

Peter Obi is not as wise as you were made to believe. Yesterday night at the G5 dinner hosted by Governor Wike in PH, he said that it is wrong to insinuate that Peter Obi is the person he will ask his people to vote for, that he only agreed to provide logistic support to Obi as recognition for being a former governor but that the G5 will take a decision on who to support collectively. It is interesting that Tinubu's TVC was contracted to cover the event live.
Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by AsomughaChuks05: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2022
PureMe01:

No be today we don dey hear structure structure structure while Thiefnubuu keeps losing his base both North and SW
There are many states that Labour party don't have candidates for national assembly and state assembly. This is what Governor Soludo meant when he said that Peter Obi is not in the race to win but to stop Atiku from winning.

See what lack of structure made Obi do

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by juman(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2022
Truth is bitter.
The governor said his mind.

I believe apc would be one way given money to obis campaign.
Because he is indirectly working for them.

1 Like

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by GoodLife4live: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2022
Naira20:
Lol...i no know say e pain you reach like dis.

OK..sorry.

Just take your BP pill.
But Peter Obi will be your President whether you like it or not
ok naa your wasted OSU lunatic during Biafra war want to vote him in ?

Bookmark dis.....

If obi win i will credit your poor ass account....

I don go verify , dis are the comments I got from anambranian

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group by Betanaija42moro: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2022
While Anambra people and the masses stand with Peter Obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Was Awolowo Not Good To Be President But Peter Obi Is? / Why Is Tinubu The Only Candidate Crying Over Naira Redesign? / Fashola: Buhari Is Like A Coach Who Sits For 90 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.