Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt (31491 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Seyi Makinde Meets Pastor Adeboye And Sanwo Olu At 67th Rccg Convention / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by PrinceOfLagos: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2022
His Excellency and the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi meets Pastor David ibiyeomi of salvation ministry in Port Harcourt..

Mr Peter Obi took to his social media page to share pictures of him and pastor David ibiyeomi's meet up in port hacourt with the caption : "Always a pleasure to and share quiet moments with my friend and brother pastor David ibiyeomi of salvation ministry PH. It was a rare privilege listening to you ministering on Godliness, diligence and productiveness; three core values that I advocate for .

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1593898897189048322?t=AApCyHJHT2Q4PzJwb1y09g&s=19

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by PrinceOfLagos: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2022
Obi Na Master

263 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2022
History has a special way of repeating itself!

This was exactly how GEJ started visiting mosque, churches and shrines, that he even got endorsement from witches and wizards.

We all know how it ended!

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by PrinceOfLagos: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

This was exactly how GEJ started visiting mosque, churches and shrines, that he even got endorsement from witches and wizards.

You're angry because nobody is endorsing Thiefnibu abi ?

358 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by ezechi242: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Wait make I bring Basin for you....I must use this your tears plant rice... grin grin

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're angry because nobody is endorsing Thiefnibu abi ?

So church is now endorsement! grin

Let me enlighten you! Asiwaju does not need any endorsement. The right forces already with him!

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by danielhubs: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good for his future political career

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by PlayMaker14: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Kindly help us with the meaning of this word your urinating master said some days ago;

balabloo bloo blu bulaba....

222 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by PrinceOfLagos: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Let me enlighten you! Asiwaju does not need any endorsement. The right forces already with him!
The right forces like the Kano forces that rejected him after collecting his money ?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Don't compare Gej and Obi, Obi will drop out latest December

Atiku is coming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The right forces like the Kano forces that rejected him after collecting his money ?

Relax!

You are too anxious!

2023 will humble you.

I just hope you will continue to remain Obidient after election results are announced. That’s my only worry!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Smithkafors(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I shame for you. You don’t deserve a response because no normal person will do what you are doing. See how you are campaigning for someone who cannot walk normally nor speak normally.

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Iliveforever(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

The evil spirit of emilokan is with tinubu, which makes him speak like a useless stupid man anytime he’s given the mic

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Smithkafors:

I shame for you. You don’t deserve a response because no normal person will do what you are doing. See how you are campaigning for someone who cannot walk normally nor speak normally.

Hello!

A dead Tinubu is still better than a living Peter

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by PrinceOfLagos: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Relax!

You are too anxious!

2023 will humble you.

I just hope you will continue to remain Obidient after election results are announced. That’s my only worry!
You no get talk

This was how you and your likes said that the Obidient movements will disappear when campaign starts .. campaign is here and you guys are nowhere to be found .

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Iliveforever(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Don't compare Gej and Obi, Obi will drop out latest December

Atiku is coming

The only place Atiku will cum very well is inside the butt hole of Lisa Ann.

He should impress his kinsmen there

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Iliveforever:

The evil spirit of emilokan is with tinubu, which makes him speak like a useless stupid man anytime he’s given the mic

You have a right to your opinion! It’s all yours!

Just tell Peter to start composing his congratulatory message to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Iliveforever(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello!

A dead Tinubu is still better than a living Peter

Tinubu and his supporters are cancers that needs to be cut off from our lives

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You no get talk

This was how you and your likes said that the Obidient movements will disappear when campaign starts .. campaign is here and you guys are nowhere to be found .

Did you look for us? Oh! I forgot. We don’t share same niche and why you will hardly come across our highly self esteemed lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Iliveforever:

Tinubu and his supporters are cancers that needs to be cut off from our lives

Relax!

February is almost here.

You too anxious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by PrinceOfLagos: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did you look for us? Oh! I forgot. We don’t share same niche and why you will hardly come across our highly self esteemed lots
Heroine influenced comment grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Cantonese: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ibiyomie is a strong Obi supporter. He warned his members and Nigerians as a whole to vote wisely. He said a wrong vote would lead to 8 more years of hardship. He did not mention APC, but it was clear that he was warning against voting for APC.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Iliveforever(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You have a right to your opinion! It’s all yours!

Just tell Peter to start composing his congratulatory message to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

You should be more concerned if tinubu can read out 3 lines from the composed sheet of paper given to him to read out today in delta

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Iliveforever(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Relax!

February is almost here.

You too anxious!

Make sure you’ve taken a lot of money from ur pay masters cos it ends in February

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Iliveforever:

Make sure you’ve taken a lot of money from ur pay masters cos it ends in February

Somethings are constant in life, while somethings are impossible!

Asiwaju’s ascension is a constant, Obi’s presidential dream is an impossibility.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Iliveforever(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Somethings are constant in life, while somethings are impossible!

Asiwaju’s ascension is a constant, Obi’s presidential dream is an impossibility.

Your wailing and shame will be constant/permanent for trying to fuss a walking dead on 200 million Nigerians

Peter Obi loosing next years election is impossible

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Iliveforever:

Your wailing and shame will be constant/permanent for trying to fuss a walking dead on 200 million Nigerians

Peter Obi loosing next years election is impossible

Keep dreaming that man will someday inhabit Saturn

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by BATified2023: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
The selfish man can meet anybody for his selfish ambition but he doesn’t care about the gubernatorial candidate of his party in rivers

As if that wasn’t enough he even told them to vote pdp candidates in rivers n only him in presidential election meaning someday if he becomes president n any economic collapse happens he will just let it kill other businesses except his own

38 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by BATified2023: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Obi Na Master
soludo the man with d ball of steel,he echoed what everyone have been saying n immediately everyone got the message n people began to speak up,soludo even stood by his words by saying he didn’t regret what he said n he will never apologize to ipob miscreants

Now the people who are afraid are now free to do whatever they want sote imo business men drop 1 billion for tinubu

All hail soludo d pace setter

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by BATified2023: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Smithkafors:

if Igbo man no hate wetin e gain?

35 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Kingsmeal: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
if Igbo man no hate wetin e gain?

If Oduduworm man no be bigot, wetin en gain?

Drugnubu Urchin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection / Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu / Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.