Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) (23315 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2022
porthouse7:
u are irrelevant here
then you and your ilks should get off my tail, I won't deactivate
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by Isokoson1: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Ogbeni, delta state Nah labour party, my younger bro call me say they offered dem money to go that place, told him to be careful, bro way say Nah 10k dem promise to give dem, he even say people go collect apc money tire, I don't think Apc will ever win delta state... Dem hate apc with passion, no even go market say you wan shout apc, omo your name go be sorry.... Even me way be PDP self dey fear to even call pdp...
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by Bigleaf1006: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2022
chrisxxx:

Bros I only went to formal morning to noon school. I am finding it difficult to understand your grammar.

**interest!! Being able to decipher sentences and intent is part of intelligence.
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by Ayplaza(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2022
Majesty2:
I go talk am again, nobody can stop this man, like am or hate am he is the next president...
Tinubu, on your mandate i stand gidigba

But how do you guys understand what the drug lord is saying?

What's bulaba?

Imagine say the warey go address UN meeting dey spit rubbish lol ����
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by tyinfinity: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Obidogs are sad to read tinubu progressing everyday.they forget to ask peter obituary how his father was killed by his drug gang
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Veramirabel:
Leave Th1efnubu to leave his life as he want na

Nope. If he lived his life in peace I would be very cool with that. However, he wants to rule YOUR life and, especially, mine and that is not going to happen.
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by peculiar2233: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Majesty2:
I go talk am again, nobody can stop this man, like am or hate am he is the next president...
He will be the president of Iragbiji not Nigeria.
God forbid Bat thing
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by gladdensir(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Babu Bulaba

Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by porthouse7(f): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
then you and your ilks should get off my tail, I won't deactivate
shame no dey ur dictionary
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by ponishah: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Majesty2:

Tinubu will take the 3rd position, it has been ordained so, take it or hate it
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by Poleski: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Most of those in the pictures were paid.
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by chrisxxx(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Can you please tell us the difference and how the NIger delta interested isn't intertwined with that of delta state.
Now I can reply you. This proves my assertion.
https://www.nairaland.com/7451212/another-gaffe-tinubu-says-omo-agege
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by Bigleaf1006: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2022
chrisxxx:

Now I can reply you. This proves my assertion.
https://www.nairaland.com/7451212/another-gaffe-tinubu-says-omo-agege

It took you so long to reply my question, worst still you are dwelling on irrelevances that nares no corelation to the question I asked you.......what has a mere slip of tongue got to do with the interest of delta state and the entire niger delta interest?
Re: Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) by chrisxxx(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

It took you so long to reply my question, worst still you are dwelling on irrelevances that nares no corelation to the question I asked you.......what has a mere slip of tongue got to do with the interest of delta state and the entire niger delta interest?
Seriously! You call this mere slip of tongue?
You can do Keyamos more than him. Tinubu said Niger Delta the first time. Well his first saying was ambiguous going by your question. He repeated it again and this time more obvious that he doesn't know. Niger Delta State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC / Orji Kalu: Catholic Church Holds Mass Service For Deputy Senate President Win / Ngige: Why It Is Difficult To Increase Varsity Lecturers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.