Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) (19060 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ballot Thief In Kogi (Pictures) / Massive Crowd As APC Holds One Million March For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Bigleaf1006: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2022
JoshTim:
Asiwaju 2023. If Igbos had come out clean that, they too want to taste presidency even for once, may be i would have given them my vote but no, they hide behind the lie that OBI was a performer when he was governor of Anambra state. They do this insulting other tribes....all we tell them is, we shall see.

They don't know that election is a marathon and not a sprint.....tinubu and atiku has been in fhe game since the 90s and have been building bridges and working hard since then.

The SW through tinubu formed AD and metamorphosed into AC and then ACN to give it a nationalistic look and still remained loyal and committed to have a say in mainstream politics despite the Goliath being PDP before they could concede ground and joined forces with buhari to become apc so as to be strong enough to defeat Almighty PDP.

Instead of the SE to have stayed loyal and upheld their APGA and make it a formidable force as the SW had done,obi capitulated to the PDP betraying the Igbo course and he was beaten black and blue and pushed out of the PDP he sought succour and instead to go back to apga as a prodigal son that he is,he decided to run his own show with labor and his people are singing his praises instead of retrospectively looking at where they have failed and seek to redress but no they want to run before they crawl.

The whole Nigeria is waiting for them....February noh far,bunch of jokers.

2 Likes

Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Basic123: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2022
JoshTim:
Asiwaju 2023. If Igbos had come out clean that, they too want to taste presidency even for once, may be i would have given them my vote but no, they hide behind the lie that OBI was a performer when he was governor of Anambra state. They do this insulting other tribes....all we tell them is, we shall see.

Seriously, I will have supported OBI if they claim its Igbo turn.But now branding and packaging OBI as a saint, a performer,eloquent,brilliant and breath of fresh air is an insult to people intelligence!

2 Likes

Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by DeOTR: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2022
coconutbag:
I hope these people are all richer and progressing under this current economy.
This one is waiting for a regime to come on board for him to get richer. You'll get old waiting.
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by McCoy9067(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2022
� ���� ����� ���������, ���� ��� �������/������� �� ���� ������� ��� �� ��� ��� ������� ��� ���� ������ ���� ��� �� �������. ��� ����� ��� ��������� ����� ������� ����� �� ���� ��� ������. � ���� ����� ������
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2022
So this is one million, I can't count more than 200 people in that walk of shame
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2022
chikason22:
What an eyesore. Barely 800 gathering of paid THIÈFNUBU'S Urchins now turns to a million. shocked shocked shocked

Is that how the ex convict of Chicago drug baron wants to win election.

Abeg you people should collect all his loot and and vote wisely.

We the SANE Nigerians are determined to send him back to his hometown at Iragbije. As for Arhiefku, nah Dubai be sure bet for him. Ov 3.5. Useless Thieves.

Your Daddy is a Thief andd yet still broke and depressed
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by KINGS100(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Now are you saying that Yorubas and other tribes don't insult and intimidate igbos?
Or you just want to push an agenda. Be sincere with yourself pls.

JoshTim:

Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by isaiahethan: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2022
plaindealer:

Let me say correct prayer to dabaru and trouble your existence.

May Tinubu affliction and the wonderful progress and development in Lagos happen to me and Nigeria.

May the affliction of ipobian pandora terrorism and sit at hone slavery never happen to you and your pandora ipob enclave in the SE, amen.

grin

May your hatred to a particular region send you to early !!!!!!! You know the rest. Do not quote me cos I'm too busy to read your response
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Ibrahim4street(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2022
plaindealer:
where in kogi did you came to because almost 2 weeks i have been in kogi and i ha e not heard anything of such
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols your insults are welcomed , I know Yoruba Muslims hate the truth so much ...

If Lagos State was founded in 1867, and created as a state in 1960 and made the capital of a whole Country for 32 years....why is it still so dilapidated and deserted ??

Do you know when Dubai was founded? Go and check your Google and know how TINUBU you support has swallowed all the monies in Lagos State....

Any day another party takes over from Lagos State, the truth will come out like a volcano ....lols

My State was created out of Enugu State in 1991 , check the difference and hide your face in shame....

Why are you not comparing Anambra State to Ekiti State, Ogun, Ondo, etc ?

For the insult.....you are Untrained , your parents must have passed through a lot having you as a child.....lols
Dumbo, na Google go reason me how tinubu swallow Lagos money, same Google wey no fit reason u that u don't tag a most populous state in Nigeria, deserted... ur head and 2a exercise book have something in common, they are both blank

Mumu dey even ask did i know when Dubai was founded... grin grin
U have a dead brain, for real...

U don't want to compare ur state that was created out of thin air in 1991 with countries wey u listed but u will rather use the western states as a yardstick.
But Lagos can be compared with such countries because Nigeria was created from it in 1867, u so fvcking dumb mahn...
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Selfmotivated: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2022
plaindealer:
Nigeria is gone
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by richeeyo(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2022
plaindealer:

May Tinubu affliction and the wonderful progress and development in Lagos happen to me and Nigeria.

May the affliction of ipobian pandora terrorism and sit at hone slavery never happen to you and your pandora ipob enclave in the SE, amen.

grin
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Flows001(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Anybody that understands politics will know that both Kogi and Kwara belong to Asiwaju.
The Ebira part of Kogi who are of course cool with the Mu-Mu ticket because they are majorly Muslims, and are also fighting for the interest of their brother Yeye Bello, not the entire Kogi please...
The Igala majority and other minorities aren't fools..

Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by gcute2ng(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2022
successmatters:
May affliction never happen to us again ameen.

Tinubu is an affliction.

Just as you father �
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Lepon02: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2022
whether them like make them do 1 gazillion man march, nothing will change the election from humbling tinubu and his hopeless supporters.

it will end in tears.
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by ohosi4real(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2022
Dino never organized is own rally in Kogi state for PDP. May whiles all these people are paying organize APC
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by newoffer: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Kogi people. A tribe that will never learn.
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by zegeijuwa: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Imagine one of the suffering states in Nigeria still refusing to open their eyes. Collecting 2k and handing over pvc
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:
People wey no pass 100 grin

They are lucky that angry bees didn’t remember them today.

Tinubu will get bloc votes here as it stands.no state in nigeria has held rallies for tinubu like kogi
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by daygee12: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
AcuraZDX:

OPC terrorist. Howfa the Northerners you guys killed in Lagos under Tinubu's Watch?

See mumu ooo
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
overccomer:
I’m from Iyara Ijumu in Kogi state. Don’t waste your time on Kogites. They are used to suffering. Let them walk, campaign and vote for grandpa Bulaba. After all they have Yahaya Bello that’s dealt with them thus far. Nonsense!

Tinubu will win ijumu
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Moymoy: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Anybody that understands politics will know that both Kogi and Kwara belong to Asiwaju.

Wait until the vote is counted.
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Chiraq77(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ozisule1:
Kogi state is sure for Tinubu , trust Yahaya Bello for this.

Yes Yahaya The Terrorist
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Chiraq77(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
All this ones fit nor even get pvc
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Coming from a brainwashed ZOMBIDIENT LOST SOUL.

Very rich grin grin grin

Oga you are definitely and absolutely a lost fellow.
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by Ayoolamax: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
successmatters:

Tinubu is an affliction.
pitobi is a cancer that must not happen to a nation.
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by 7arrows: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
successmatters:

Tinubu is an affliction.

I reject affliction oooooo. No to Tinubu is no to affliction.
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by 7arrows: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
plaindealer:

grin

Guy pls be careful what u wish for. In your eyes lagos don arrive? I plead to God on ur behalf, na ignorance dey worry u. Na because of people like una them dey say u cannot support Tinubu and not look very stupid.
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by kizyalex10(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
plaindealer:
Well, we know the deal in Kogi, it's Asiwaju all the way, PDP no dey exist and Pandora no even have office or one supporter, the 2 people den get to tear card and join APC.

grin
no wonder kogi is the way it is,brainless people with brainless governor
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by kizyalex10(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
plaindealer:

grin
may tinubu governance of lagos and his current state to govern Nigeria happen to you while I claim that of obi as a governor and his current state about ruling naija.amen,can I get ur own Amen too?
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Daybor25:

Your doomed, not Jagaban

Jagaban win or he nor win, him and his household can never be hungry but you! You are doomed if you think like will get better for you under Tinubu. Keep on denying yourself the bitter truth. As for me! Japa Plan B activated.
Re: Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) by chikason22(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Your Daddy is a Thief andd yet still broke and depressed
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Dominique Npfmod Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. / Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding / Bukola Saraki Cuts His 55th Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.