Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70322 Views)

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regretting My Marriage. by nokia1000(m): 3:17am On Nov 20, 2022
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

383 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Octopusssy(f): 3:30am On Nov 20, 2022
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner? He sent you to Nineveh, but you ran off to Tarshish.

303 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Moh247: 3:40am On Nov 20, 2022
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

843 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by shortgun(m): 4:08am On Nov 20, 2022
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer

633 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by shortgun(m): 4:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner?
We always want God to do things we can always do ourselves.

373 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by AntiWailer: 4:22am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

Calm down. Sit her down and talk to her.

Let her know how frustrated you are about this, Give instances and what your expectations were.

Hear her out too and try to work things out. As for sex drive, it is normal ladies lose their sex drive because of several factors. Just sit her down and hear her out.

Let divorce be last option, suicide is not an option at all.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:17am On Nov 20, 2022
Stop regretting and take action
Threaten her with divorce and keep praying for her. She will change ..get her pregnant too.works wonders

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by eastgates1: 5:43am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
like someone said you weak, oga take charge of your wife!!
If you done tire send her away if you do that one her head go correct!

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by ufotty2001: 5:44am On Nov 20, 2022
I don't just know most ladies are not interested to learn what generates money.. I have forced my girlfriend to learn online skill she refused.. she is so comfortable with this her 30k job that do not take her to anywhere. That is why I want to break up with her

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Richy4(m): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
God is not in the business of choosing a life partner for people anymore..U can bring anyone, and he will bless u. smiley

The Bible says he who finds a wife finds good thing and obtained favour from God.. the key word is HE,.

The last time he found a partner for a human being (Adam), he was blamed for it...
"The woman whom you gave to me... Made me do it"... He is no longer in match making business grin

What OP need is couples therapy...no two ways about it... That might help to restore those Sparks he saw before taking her to the altar...As for bedroom matters, that is also teachable... hormone induced pills that boost sex drive might help also.. I guess nurses and doctors in the house can throw some light in that...

Killing oneself because he/she felt they made the wrong choice is old school in my opinion.

240 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Fatale: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2022
All Those Calling Him Weak. You All Think Gra Gra And Being Tough Is Strength? Think Again!

Oga, Talk To Her, If She Would Not Change Or Hear You, Abeg Walk Away For Your Peace Of Mind.

Nde I Be Strong Man Or Iron Lady, Pray Make Una No Jam Person Wey Go Make Climbing Mount Everest A Joke To Your Relationship.

Never Kill Your Self, Degrade Or Lose An Arm Over Someone Who Does Not And Will Not Appreciate Your Efforts.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by brightDdon(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2022
AntiWailer:

Calm down. Sit her down and talk to her.

Let her know how frustrated you are about this, Give instances and what your expectations were.

Hear her out too and try to work things out. As for sex drive, it is normal ladies lose their sex drive because of several factors. Just sit her down and hear her out.

Let divorce be last option, suicide is not an option at all.

Please put to action this advice.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Helpout12345: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

If it's getting to the bolded, please separate quickly. Don't kill yourself because of a woman.

If you die because of a woman, within a few month, another man will be mounting her.

Use your head please.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Emma2Seconds: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2022
What's the essence of marriage these days??

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Karleb(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2022
It's funny how single happy men become married, unhappy and suicidal.

Your wife settled for you.

It's why its important to have swag, little bit of change and arrogance if you are not good looking, so that you can always be the catch.

I'm very sure you people were not having sex before marriage. One serious red flag. No sex before marriage mostly favor women alone.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by RedpillAnalyst: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer

Bro, you created problems, not solution. They won't thank them. You created alpha widows. Alpha widows will never get satisfied being with a weak beta gentleman.

Tupac imprinted Jada Pinkett and Will Smith should be blaming Tupac partially for his marital woes. Will is a gentleman that will not only beg for poosee, but will do anything to make things right for the family, but that short succubi called Jada had been imprinted so much her whole psyche got damaged that she had to latch on to August because Tupac and August have same thuggish vibe which her husband lacks.

Guys marrying a deaf and dumb woman is better than marrying an Alpha widow.

Weak men and Alpha widows are everywhere. They are the once marrying.

https://redpillers.com/discussion/topic/red-pill-107-the-alpha-widows-and-beta-males-epidemic

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by RedpillAnalyst: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Were you are first? Did she have an ex?

Not to make you feel bad. You gat this bro. If you need someone to talk to dm.

6 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Rexymania(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2022
Chase her away codedly na

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by ibkayee(f): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Was she always this way or did something happen that triggered this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by TheboyGhost(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

grin grin grin

last thing I go do na to marry shaa

If I want a child I go just get person pregnant then collect child or I adopt!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by TheboyGhost(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

You capping Trash!!!!

The man is Emotionally depressed and you are talking Trash!!!

So make em beat the woman always or bring girls to their house?

Man this , man that... Na Una mumu dey stupid reach sky.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Socratiz: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Your wife's attitude suggests that she may have lots of unresolved trauma, it doesn't mean she's not a good woman.

I advise you seek for professional help. It's not every marital problem that should lead to separation or divorce.

If you divorce her, do you know what the next woman would bring into your life?

Please go for couple therapy.

Worse cases than yours have been resolved through therapy.

You can send a mail to me for guidance

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by November24(f): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

We always want God to do things we can always do ourselves.

This one, we can't do ourself

7 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by TheboyGhost(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2022
Fatale:
All Those Calling Him Weak. You All Think Gra Gra And Being Tough Is Strength? Think Again!

Oga, Talk To Her, If She Would Not Change Or Hear You, Abeg Walk Away For Your Peace Of Mind.

Nde I Be Strong Man Or Iron Lady, Pray Make Una No Jam Person Wey Go Make Climbing Mount Everest A Joke To Your Relationship.

Never Kill Your Self, Degrade Or Lose An Arm Over Someone Who Does Not And Will Not Appreciate Your Efforts.

Now someone is talking!! Well them never Jam Thick headed women grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Rich4god(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

First of all... The deed has been done. Except you are planning on divorce.

Secondly, you need to move away from your wife's actions. Just do things that makes you happy. Go about making your money, drop the little you can for the family to ensure that they have something to it... Then leave your life as if you two are just room mates. No dey try to initiate sex. I know it won't be easy, but it's a step in the right direction.

Women always want to crave for unnecessary standard especially when they feel that they have something you are longing for.

Believe me, the silent treatment work a great deal. Just live your life as if she's not there. But ensure you still provide for her.

When she notices that you no longer send her, she will be wondering if there is someone trying to take her place.

In all, avoid violence and confrontation.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Vyzz: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

When divorce dey..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Mercury12(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2022
If you commit suicide watin you gain? Double suffering both on earth and afterlife undecided
Just regret in peace. When you finally tired then divorce and have peace of mind. As for now. You not tired yet. So continue your regret in peace biko undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2022
How about divorcing, isn't it a better option than suicide?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2022
You have forgotten you are a man. Be wise!!! And take action like a real man. Stop being a pu*"y.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by ibechris(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

God is the one choosing wives for Nigerians right?

Haven't u seen pastors beating and battering their wives...shall we now say they too didn't consult God too?

On the issue of marriage,most men and women are overwhelmed by nonsense love and failed to look out for things that matters.

A bad marriage is a bad marriage,the only thing is to accept her the way she is and live with it that way.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

We can still agree on something. I support your advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.