Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths (4528 Views)

Regretting My Marriage. / I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Savloon: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
Please help a brother, I'll try to make it brief. I got married to someone I don't really love but because of pregnancy. we met sometime around January, spent the night together around February we didn't have s*x 3nights she stayed, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with sitting room well arranged, my kitchen was excellent and bathroom was neat. She was like you need to buy a dinning table, chair, she was like if I like her I should come and see her people I told her this is the first time we are staying together please calm down and let the relationship grow, we don't know each other before. I was beginning to like her gradually as we kept intouch. Then we met again March and this time we had s*x. Though I had another girl whom I really enjoy how we get along well and fun to be with knows me better but because I want to get into a real relationship I want the love between myself and these ladies to grow naturally both can take care of the home, can cook, lovely attitudes, both are same age, same name.
in a week time the girl called me that she's dead I was like what and said she's pregnant. because I don't want people to talk or put my family to shame I started telling my family that I have a girl I like I want her to come visiting that was where I think I made the mistake because she started getting into my family. The other girl knows the pregnant one by name coicidentally their names are the same as she usually call my phone but she would be like just follow your heart and I do like her because I said to myself since am average height I would like to marry a tall lady she's about 6ft, the pregnant girl is same height with me. April she lost the pregnancy and visited me after. awhile and made me slept with her that the nurse said she wouldn't take in even if I don't use protection because she's not seen her cycle yet and she took in within a month after a miscarriage. I didn't like how everything was going anymore and the likeness I had for her was no more there like before but because she kept saying just go and see my people before the pregnancy would show up I didn't think with my head I just started looking for money here and there. I made wedding cards and day I made it available 2days later she had miscarriage for the second time in less than 2mths. if I'd known I would have just done an introduction between both families that their daughter is pregnant for me call off the wedding. you wouldn't believe I didn't even know how I got money within a month did white wedding and traditional same day but each day I don't feel happy and we've been quareling and settling each day since February till now, we married barely 2mths now even in our honeymoon she was like she regrets marrying me and I don't feel happy within myself I'm sleeping and thinking, am bathing , working anything am doing I'm thinking like what have I gotten myself into marrying someone we don't love each other. she is like she is sorry for what she said I told her each day that everything happened so fast and I didn't even know how I came this far she said we can learn to love ourselves. my former girlfriend has blocked me on Facebook, WhatsApp, blacklist my number too but I still uses someone else's phone just go to search and look at her photos but I don't even go through my wife's photo at all. As married couple we barely have fun time or cuddle, fall to each other's body and tickle each other, I do say to her I love her but it's not coming am trying my best it things would work. She too has said she's getting tired already of the marriage because there's no fun like when we met newly. I don't want to discuss this with any of my family or anyone I know I feel very ashamed of myself already. All the plans have got for my future I think of them and see myself not getting there anymore because have just slowed myself down.
Please I need your advice am eating but ematiating everyday, I look sick because am thinking too much. I don't have peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by chidekings(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
you all should stop all this fake stories

20 Likes

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Well, sorry about the lost of the pregnancy, marriage is beautiful, put God first and let love lead, the bond did grow with time

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Marriage is beyond lust,love and what have you.Abeg I tire for una

3 Likes

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by socialmediaman: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by incogni2o: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pls separate your essay into paragraphs

3 Likes

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Prechgold1180(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
smiley
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by DenreleDave(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
angry angry
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by crackhaus: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savloon:
Please help a brother, I'll try to make it brief. I got married to someone I don't really love but because of pregnancy.
Na you do yourself...

Manage her, or end the marriage.. Your choice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Savloon: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
It's not fake am sorry how lengthy the message is but it's happening to me right now. Am dying in silence. What should I do please advice me
chidekings:
you all should stop all this fake stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
incogni2o:
Pls separate your essay into paragraphs
Op was in class 7B when paragraph was taught.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Daniel61111: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kuku divorce am nah
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Bola146(f): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Savloon: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
I can't even tell my marriage sponsor, nor my siblings .
And because am scare of tomorrow I don't want to use some words to her hearing that she wouldn't like and me regretting all rest of my life.
But both of us are already not comfortable, she's trying to make me laugh by saying some funny words at times and I do same but after a while I feel saddened in my heart like this isn't how I wanted my marriage to be like when I get married in life and now all this
Macsjebs:
Well, sorry about the lost of the pregnancy, marriage is beautiful, put God first and let love lead, the bond did grow with time

2 Likes

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Savloon: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
If I divorce her can I take any other woman to the alter again in future.
Am scared what about if their family now say oh you've disgraced our daughter and do some juju thing on me .
What if tomorrow something bad happens t me and all my mind keeps telling me that it's because of the marriage and that God is punishing me
Daniel61111:
Kuku divorce am nah

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Sonnobax15(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Reminds me of a book I read sometime ago--"LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH"

Well, marriage be like school.... It's not for the faint-hearted........

One thing that brings doom upon most marriages is when the couple stop doing exactly the things that ignited the relationship from the initial stage.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Bola146(f): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
Don't ever try nor start what you can't continue especially in a relationship not to talk of marriage.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Daniel61111: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Na u hold urself, kuku divorce her & be happy or continue to check wetin people go talk.
Savloon:
If I divorce her can I take any other woman to the alter again in future.
Am scared what about if their family now say oh you've disgraced our daughter and do some juju thing on me .
What if tomorrow something bad happens t me and all my mind keeps telling me that it's because of the marriage and that God is punishing me

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Na wa
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by debbydams(f): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Macsjebs:
me too, this people are discouraging us jawe
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by GboyegaD(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
The grass is never greener on the other side. Walk, work, and grow in love.

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Righteousness2(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Marriage is Honorable with the bed Undefiled.
You two Decided to do your thing and do your own way. And when you do things your own way, you Expose yourself to many things.

Be it as it may, you are Both Married. What you should be after now is how to remedy the situation before it gets out of hand.

The Solution is for you both to Go before GOD as a family and Cry and Cry to HIM for Mercy. You both should Repent and cry to HIM in Prayers. It's Only through HIM you have a Permanent Solution and a whole new Home.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by greenie77: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savloon:
It's not fake am sorry how lengthy the message is but it's happening to me right now. Am dying in silence. What should I do please advice me

Twice she miscarried, were you involved in her hospital stay?
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Savloon: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
When she had these miscarriages yes I paid for her hospital bills .

greenie77:

Twice she miscarried, were you involved in her hospital stay?
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Connected1: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
The most important thing is that she loves you and she's trying to make the marriage work.

Sometimes we don't always get what we desire but with efforts from our side, we can turn that thing we hate into something we love.

From your description, she's not a bad woman, you have to love her and observe her good qualities too, na demonic women full everywhere oh.

The bottom line is that you are stressing yourself over nothing. That girl you really desire so much, when you live with her for a month , I am sure you would want this your current wife back.

Appreciate your wife she seems like a good woman.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Klass99(f): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
smiley
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Savloon: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Yes she's good and was the fist woman I woke in the morning with and said let's pray others don't.
At least trying with her job too. She keeps telling me that it would get better and I do tell her same too but inside our heads we feel we are faking it , I don't know

Connected1:
The most important thing is that she loves you and she's trying to make the marriage work.

Sometimes we don't always get what we desire but with efforts from our side, we can turn that thing we hate into something we love.

From your description, she's not a bad woman, you have to love her and observe her good qualities too, na demonic women full everywhere oh.

The bottom line is that you are stressing yourself over nothing. That girl you really desire so much, when you live with her for a month , I am sure you would want this your current wife back.

Appreciate your wife she seems like a good woman.
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Savloon: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
She said people do see for first time and get married too, that yes she knows we didn't date but since we've come this way let's make it work or let's speak to out parents and know what next to do

Klass99:
Does she feel the same way you do? Like she made a mistake too and she's not really vibing you either?

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Charmingrascal(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Stop searching for your ex's pictures
You are now married to another woman.

Sincerely it is difficult to be with someone you don't genuinely love, but I believe that if you stop fantasising about your ex, you might develop sincere feelings for your "LEGAL WIFE".

Be thankful that you married a prayerful wife, perhaps your ex would have brought you bad luck if you had married her.
Don't cheat again because the way you write I feel you are someone who will still cheat.
Above all, make up your mind and see yourself as a married man.

Better still, you could opt for a divorce before it is too late, before you start making babies and making someone's daughter go through unnecessary emotional trauma that might occur due to your unloving attitude towards her.

I would have said you should pray but when you pray, you have to work too.
Pray to God to instill your woman's love in ur heart and also work towards showing your woman true love.
"Heaven helps those who help themselves"

Au revoir brother.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by RightToReject(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
You are your own worst enemy. When as a person, especially as a man, you don't believe in something worthwhile, you'll always fall for anything, especially the shenanigans of small-minded women and people in general.
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Savloon: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
No I don't intend to.
Honestly there's been some relief on my chest now have been carrying this on my mind wanting talk to someone who dont know me so they wouldn't laugh at me .

Even if I'll see a priest to talk about it I'll go to another parish where no one knows me just to get some counseling

I really appreciate the advices from you all your the best

Charmingrascal:
Stop searching for your ex's pictures
You are now married to another woman.

Sincerely it is difficult to be with someone you don't genuinely love, but I believe that if you stop fantasising about your ex, you might develop sincere feelings for your "LEGAL WIFE".

Be thankful that you married a prayerful wife, perhaps your ex would have brought you bad luck if you had married her.
Don't cheat again because the way you write I feel you are someone who will still cheat.
Above all, make up your mind and see yourself as a married man.

Better still, you could opt for a divorce before it is too late, before you start making babies and making someone's daughter go through unnecessary emotional trauma that might occur due to your unloving attitude towards her.

I would have said you should pray but when you pray, you have to work too.
Pray to God to instill your woman's love in ur heart and also work towards showing your woman true love.
"Heaven helps those who help themselves"

Au revoir brother.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Klass99(f): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

' Marry Someone Like Yourself' Or ' Opposite Attracts'? / I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me / 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.