Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70531 Views)

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by pinkasso: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2022
rainlover:
did you pick her her from the street? If no, carry her back to father's house. Udo!
take it easy man....some women love sex at particular time, position and get sexually satisfied in different ways take time to study what she really enjoy maybe you may have adjust a little, you can also sit her down and have a honest conversation with her...I'm suspecting the marriage is fairly new if it is it's normal for those arguments to occur and as regards not doing anything to generate money I hope you have discussed with her or ask her to know her skill set and try to encourage her rather than talking her down or calling her names .
It's normally especially in the first year of marriage especially when the courtship period was quite short.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nweike1: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2022
AntiWailer:

Calm down. Sit her down and talk to her.

Let her know how frustrated you are about this, Give instances and what your expectations were.

Hear her out too and try to work things out. As for sex drive, it is normal ladies lose their sex drive because of several factors. Just sit her down and hear her out.

Let divorce be last option, suicide is not an option at all.
sound advice bro
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by pinkasso: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2022
take it easy man....some women love sex at particular time, position and get sexually satisfied in different ways take time to study what she really enjoy maybe you may have adjust a little, you can also sit her down and have a honest conversation with her...I'm suspecting the marriage is fairly new if it is it's normal for those arguments to occur and as regards not doing anything to generate money I hope you have discussed with her or ask her to know her skill set and try to encourage her rather than talking her down or calling her names .
It's normally especially in the first year of marriage especially when the courtship period was quite short.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Otunbakayce: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
A woman with higher female hormone (oestrogen) usually have lesser sex drive, a woman with higher male hormone (testosterone) usually have higher sex drive.

Take control of your life and wife, get her hormone boosting drugs or go kill yourself if it pleases you.
Weak ass slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Machinegun91(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Dump that bitch you called a wife. No woman can tolerate a man that has such demonic character of hers.

E dey pain me here
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by CaptainAyub: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
ZUBY77:

I would say you are stupid if you believe marriage is a lifetime thing. Walk away if you don't like it. I did it
Congratulations
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by babadee1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

We always want God to do things we can always do ourselves.

If you know God you won't say this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by orchin(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.
Walk away... take your loss, and move on.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Platdennis007: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Baba just give her space 4 one month na she go find u
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by marlow1962(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer
He allowed his wife to have domination over him, I can’t imagine myself getting dominated by my own wife ( that’s bullshit).
Maybe he’s to soft to his wife that’s why.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by abuja007: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Guy, you have given up. But don't give up it is not too late.

Work on your sexual performance. Take making love to your wife serious.

2. Sit her down and tell her how she spends money or what she bought is a waste of money. Don't be shy or afraid or die in silence.

3. She is your help mate. Both of you are to sit down together talk about plans and moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by excanny: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
What’s stopping from divorcing her?
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by olamike02: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.
Oga change your mindset.
First take your mind from seeing her as an object of sex. Whenever the opportunity comes to come together make sure she's always looking forward for another session with your performance.
Get her work to do. Let her see why she must be bringing something to the table. Get her engaged in something interesting to her.
Examine her friends. Let her cut ties with the ones you know her bad influence to her.
Don't think of killing yourself. At worst you will divorced her and move on. Many of your pastors are with their second or third wife. Don't let anyone make you guilty when Jesus didn't.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by okoroemeka(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I can't be unhappy for the rest of my life because of a woman,I will divorce her,if that is not possible,I will leave her and relocate to another state or country,even living in equatorial guniea is better than living with a toxic woman

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

That is the bad side of marrying a slay mama or what do you call them. It is not that she doesn't want another body to touch her. She just want it done in a cozy room with the AC blasting. Not that she can think of business busy she just want to be spending and showing it off on social media.

Another bad side is that, you yourself don't have much going on for you because if you do, you wouldn't have noticed. When you were courting how were you balancing things? We're you spending much to keep her?

Man, buckled yourself up and focus on your life. Have a meeting with her and tell he she also can chase her dreams while you sort yourself out because very soon, she will start going to club with or without your permission and that suicide you are contemplating will become real and unavoidable.

You need to start controlling your life. Look for a job if you don't have and if you do, try to double your husstle. It's obviously she doesn't want a tough life. Let her go and sheight be lucky to meet a rich dude that will give her the life she wants. You also should build your life and look for an understanding partner.

You guys are incompatible and don't force it. Thank you
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by MrEndowed1: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hello OP, marriage is not a death sentence, instead of the temptation of committing suicide, dissolve the marriage and move on with your life. Your sanity and happiness is more important than any other thing
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Gentleswift(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner?
just shut the f**k up!!
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Geovanni412(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

op, you funny. You expect a woman to be serious in anything that can generate money - something many men themselves no dey serious in. grin . A person, man or woman, that is serious like that is rare.- it is something you ought to have screened for before marrying her.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Mummyfour(f): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
where Una dey see all this kind women sef?.
We the few good women get entangled with horrible men.

Well like they say life no balance and it is vice versa..

How would a woman not want to be productive?.
When women like us are jack of all trades looking for multiple streams of income to help the family.
Na waooo

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Amaggedon: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Apply for divorce ASAP . Like I mean ASAP.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Fairview1: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

See reckless advice written with beautiful english!!

While I do not endorse this advice, it should be applied with caution if the hope to oblige. A slight mistake could cause the wife to poison and delete him. Whatever is the issue can be talked through via heart to heart dinner date.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by CaptainAyub: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Skankamola:

Polygamy...what if dude isnt great in bed and thats one of madams grouse? Would polygamy not only complicate it?
There is nobody that is bad in bed.
A wife or partner should be able to tell you "I want it this way" etc.
There is nothing so difficult about good sex that people cannot learn.
Premature ejaculation is cured by regular sex,that is why second rounds last longer.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

God abeg o! Make I no marry wahala with my money. I so hate drama.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by worksmart(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
She may like her interacting with work colleagues. You can set up the online business and offer a wage to assist you to run it in her spare time. If she declines they maybe she does not see her future with you
ufotty2001:
I don't just know most ladies are not interested to learn what generates money.. I have forced my girlfriend to learn online skill she refused.. she is so comfortable with this her 30k job that do not take her to anywhere. That is why I want to break up with her
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by CaptainAyub: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So Tinubu supporter fit get sense like this ? Lol
I swear.
Most of them na tribalism and religion be their problem
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by MorningSir: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
I think y'all need to start with a psychologist for her then you'll what the next step is...
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Osobi32(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
what has God got to do with this? He cant say he didn't see all this while they were dating. She was good for him before he decided to marry her so why is he complaining now.... Make nobody provoke me today ooo

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by bomsilaga(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
It's not scriptural jare.
You must check for qualities yourself and commit the person to God while also looking inward to make changes so anyone can easily live with you forever.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Flame77: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

You badt lol. Op don't take his advice oh. Most of those side chicks are polished herbalists and very diabolical. Don't go near them oh. Prayerfully work on your wife. Try and be friend and teacher.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Jjennecco: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Did you believe in Christ jesus.the restorer.cast your burden on to him.and you will testify. Stop regretting suicide is not an option. Don't even think that ok. Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EbukaTheDrugLor: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer
Man with balls. Na people like you I like to dey relate with. Death to all simps

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by clockwisereport: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mummyfour:
where Una dey see all this kind women sef?.
We the few good women get entangled with horrible men.

Well like they say life no balance and it is vice versa..

How would a woman not want to be productive?.
When women like us are jack of all trades looking for multiple streams of income to help the family.
Na waooo

Na brezz and nyash dey confuse them. They no dey hear word until e do them voom for eye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.