Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

"I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video (2081 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by Niece: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2022
"I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Pregnant Woman Who Slept With Her Pastor

A mother of two has revealed how sleeping with a pastor helped her to get children of her own. She made the confession while reacting to a viral video of a pregnant woman who was caught in bed with her pastor.

WonderTV Media had earlier posted a viral video of a pregnant woman who was caught by her husband having s3x with a man claimed to be her pastor. There have been a lot of reactions to the video with people sharing their different opinion on the matter.

A mother of two took to Facebook and share her confession with a Facebook user. In her post, she revealed how she was unable to conceive until she met a pastor whom she addressed as her "god on earth", the man has sex with her and she was able to conceive.

She wrote;
"Madam Ngozi, I like you but please do not put your mouth in things you have no understanding about. Let me tell you this, I am one of the women who benefited from sleeping with her pastor. Some pastor's carry anointing. I was ttc woman for 7 years and I was introduced to a man who is my god on earth in form of my pastor.

He changed my life and I am rejoicing today. I slept with him and he told me that my womb is opened. That when I get home I should sleep with my husband. And I did today I am mother. When I tried conceiving the second one the enemy came again. And my pastor said no worry. And we did it again, I went back home and slept with my husband and today I'm a mother of two wonderful kids. A boy and a girl. Please do not put mouth insulting any woman believing in her God. That woman was just unlucky she was caught, but her prayer would have been answered if they weren't interrupted."
https://www.instagram.com/p/ClLTV5PIUn6/

lalasticlala seun justwise Dominque

Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by SlavaUkraini: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2022
So the pastor she slept with walks about with an Anointed dick looking for married women to impregnate ?

Nothing Musa nor go see for gate

6 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by Righthussle: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2022
If you believe the money you give to your pastor gets to your "God"

Then you should also believe the pleasure your pastor is getting from your wife's kpetus is also getting to your "God".

3 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by Doris4ever(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2022
How on earth
Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by Omihanifa: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Anything for clout undecided
Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by PlayMaker14: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Just like Nollywood, one script will be interpreted multiple times.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by lilvicky68(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2022
The husband should do DNA and fertility test.

Omo that pastor go don get reach like 1000babies by now with him active sperm grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by sreamsense: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2022
That kind of children born may be demonic manufactured through pastor semen transfer because there is no where in the bible to support such. I won't be surprised if the child grows up to become wayward, problematic or lead to death of parents prematurely. Don't always be more hurrier than God. Wait patiently for God, it may be late but will always worth it and compensate for loss time.

What is the essence of child you born through gift from the devil but ends up committing suicide at prime age compared to what God finally gives you though late but starts winning international award even at age one to compensate for your time loss. Learn to always have absolute faith and patience in God in whatever situation and stop visiting devil and his agents seeking for solution. You may get them faster, but they usually end up in premium tears. Devil has no free gift, it is about get one and loose more precious one or even loose all atimes. God will always be with us in our times of trials to have patience and total submission to His will like Abraham did

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2022
Hmmmm wonders
Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by Penguin2: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2022
This one’s husband is infertile and she’s saying the enemy closed her womb.

She now slept with her pastor whose sperm count is full and got pregnant for him twice.

“My people die for lack of knowledge”. The Bible has always been right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by Penguin2: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2022
sreamsense:
That kind of children born may be demon manufactured. I won't be surprised if the child grow up to become wayward, problematic or lead to death of parents prematurely. Don't always be more hurrier than God. Wait patiently for God, it may be late but will always worth it and compensate for loss time. What is the essence of child you born through gift from devil but end up committing suicide at prime age compare to what God finally gives you though late but started winning international award even at age one to compensate for your time loss.

Learn to always have absolute faith and patience in God in whatever you and stop visiting devil's and his agents seeking for solution. You may get them faster, but they usually end up in premium tears. Devil has no free gift, it is about get one and loose one or even loose all atimes. God will always be with us in our times of trials to have patience and total submission to His will like Abraham did

Please stop that… they are no demons.

They are just another man’s children. Not that they were manufactured from anywhere.

Na low sperm count the man get which the pastor doesn’t have.
Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by sreamsense: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Please stop that… they are no demons.

They are just another man’s children. Not that they were manufactured from anywhere.

Na low sperm count the man get which the pastor doesn’t have.
Give that text to somebody that has better understanding than you so he/she can interpreted to you. You seem to read off the context or if English is your problem, let someone with proper understanding interprete to you in your local language. I am too busy to interprete to you at moment, you are giving another meaning to my submission out of context
Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by Righteousness2(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Whether it's your pastor, bishop, prophet or Apostle you sleep with, as long as he:she is not your Husband or wife, you are Frolicking in Immorality, Fornication and Adultery.

You must repent from such Wickedness else It will take you to Hell.
Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by Berezuski: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Madam na your pastor dey give you Belle
Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ironically,a man is raising another man's kids,I hope the husband of the woman finds out the true identity of the kids he is raising early enough.I refuse to believe that majority of women are evil minded.
Re: "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video by ahnie: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ends never shall wonders

(1) (Reply)

Explain This Thing To Me / My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man / The Musa Family (parent Of Abducted Children In The Uk Needs Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.