Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry (20716 Views)

Deactivate MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat Nigeria BIS Blackberry Subscription / The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria / Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by segunjowo(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2011
Glo is the best. I have tried other networks, including MTN, and can concludes GLO remains the best.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by nwanioma(f): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2011
I recently downgraded my MTN to their BBC and i have been enjoy it thoroughly, the last month where i paid 3k i had to switch my network to edge when ever i was at home, browsing was impossible and the entire service was just a mess. I was ready to switch and try another network till they brought out the BBC and i opted to try it. I have been enjoying it so far. but like everything else in this country only time will tell.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by catso(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2011
Am not a fan of MTN but their BB service is better for me.
I tried Glo but cud not give me d data bundle i want, Etisalat connection is not good for me, maybe due to my location. Though, i've not tried Airtel but MTN is still gud for me.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by cynthiafred67(f): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2011
Well I use airtel and I think it is far better than either Mtn or Glo cos I have tried them, but I don't knw of etisalat though.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by engrbanky: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2011
i actually tried all the networks and found out they all have their own issues one way or the other. I have stick to Airtel for my BIS service in the last one year and it hasnt been bad at all. I can say am enjoying it
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by omohunwa: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2011
I use etisalat and have no complaints whatsoever. I always hav 3G network on my fone and the speed is crazy. I hav used mtn and airtel previously so I knw wat I am talking about.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by olanie(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
its all about your location
if you are located where there's 3g coverage there wouldnt be much problems with internet services. So what we should advocate for more, is for the service provider to upgrade their cell site to transmit 3g signals.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Dennisana(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
I've neva had any problem using MTN,but i cant say if it is d best for evribody.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by jasinto123(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
mtn is d best, grin
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Mustay(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2011
olanie:

its all about your location
if you are located where there's 3g coverage there wouldnt be much problems with internet services. So what we should advocate for more, is for the service provider to upgrade their cell site to transmit 3g signals.

Word.

Was about to write that. One man's location is another's dislocation.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by walelamina: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2011
Samsung is bera grin
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by nwanioma(f): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2011
Mustay:

Word.

Was about to write that. One man's location is another's dislocation.

True! But i think its unfair to charge people for services that you can't give.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Mustay(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2011
The more reason why we need quality services from them. They seem more interested in attaining customer loyalty via deceptive marketing.

As an aside, I don't usually rely on customer care information, some are not properly updated or are simply lazy to answer any 'Wahala' customer.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by olusola200: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
it all depends on ur location but the worst is mtn

so far aitel is the best then glo
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by k2fresh: 3:10am On Jan 01, 2012
@all,is mtn bisweek unlimited and which of the network have unlimited bis.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Mcleo007(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2012
Etisalat has been a pain this past days. Its worse even on 3g mode.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Excelboi(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2012
I bought a new BB and subscribe for the Etisalat Monthly plan. Uptil now, it is yet to be activated and i called their customer care only for them to tell me that my BB is not supported. Any idea and help pls?
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Let be frank MTN is best due to their unlimited data which is bbcday and bbc service, but MTN drawn ur battery faster than any network cause of their poor coverage, when u are using a network make sure they are 3G in ur area or town cause u can't judge a network with EDGE. Now speaking of fast network am going to choose ETISALAT cause even their EDGE is fast like mtn 3G, Zain have a better network too but their data don't last so Zain is not advisable now speaking of GLO, GLO can give u 3GIG that 3GIG is any network 5GIG but the problem is that their network don make abandon them. So my fellow country people advise ur self before u choose. Like me I have all the lines and my area is always 3G signal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ZAIN Mms Settings / 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot / What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.