Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport (54103 Views)

Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB / Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by JOemmy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Rip in advance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by JOemmy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
GEM2019:
Get rich quick syndrome dey rubbish Igbo people anyhow

U guys will always go tribal a yoruba woman was caught trying to traffic cocaine to saudi arabia in the other thread I didn't see all these tribal bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by kingyakos: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Her name is kike Abdulhazeez, i know she's a Muslim but which tribe is she?...
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by MelesZanawi: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
bishopkay:

Not everyone wishes to go out the way your unfortunate cursed father did. Tueh!

I am not the one who said your mother should open her stinky below for the cursed lunatic you call your father who impregnated her.
As I said, go and hang, you worthless product of worthless animals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Lukuluku69(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Yam leg

K-leg

Must be an osu pig

Bros your mouth no good at all. All these your posts, do you have a Template for your replies? If yes, I would say you are a bad person and if they come on the go, you are a very very bad someone. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by vivalavida(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Yam leg

K-leg

Must be an osu pig

And the moderators of this forum allow such an account exist?
Seun, hope you see why nairaland is always been derided on twitter?
See the sort of things allowed on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by greggng: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Assuming she is igbo woman ..by now her identity would ve been included in the report . Everyone saw how the hide kudirat beheading in Saudi Arabia untill it was exposed . Nigeria can.never be one ...we are just deceiving ourselves .Any country built on injustice can never progress .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by chatinent: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
She's gone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by anyilalaz: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pakistan of all places. Say bye bye to life. When you cross over, curse Lord Lugard for me . Greet Uncle Sani Abacha, The only humanoid ATM better than Buhari and Tinubu. Tell 2pac I miss him.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by iyke2frankeze: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
She is a descendant of a fallen demon a.k.a cone head.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Kayyus09(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
May her peace rest in perfect soul

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by muykem: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
Both their men and women have been given Nigeria bad name from time immemorial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Goodman247: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Desperate desperados
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by ednut1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Chuksaluta:

I only commented because I saw your name, and was sad that someone like you leaving in canada behave like a troll.

You love our country but run to canada and spread hate online. If canada show you pepper tomorrow you will form racism.

Show me your comment in the thread in front page below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7442350/ndlea-arrests-saudi-bound-widow-intercepts
i dont do victim Mentality. For the one below I didn’t see it on nl. But commented on instablog this is what i posted there- many of the alhajas who went to mecca several times while growing up were actually doing drugs. Should have been allowed to get to saudi so she can be beheaded. So are you fine now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by HilcomTech(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nwafor Onyinye Monica

She's only trying to develop Pakistan

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by AlphaTaikun: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
sisisioge:
I actually admire these people's courage sha grin
@Sisioge,
I bet you'll make it in the business too because of your "admiration." "Admiration" is all you need... Don't be scared. (Smirk)

Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Indonesia,
Malaysia, and Pakistan are the best routes for traffickers... Who want to get the death penalty or get
beheaded. Get it?

Goodluck. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Stanleyq: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Yam leg
K-leg

Must be an osu pig
agbadorians are more of yam legs and drug lords
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Stanleyq: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Roboto11:
Nwafor Onyinye Monica
opeyemi ifeoluwa rimi
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by assholemods: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
JOemmy:

U guys will always go tribal a yoruba woman was caught trying to traffic cocaine to saudi arabia in the other thread I didn't see all these tribal bigotry
Go back and read very well you will see it, it is the abnormal thing on NL encouraged by moderators.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by tunapawizzy: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
why u dey carry drugs through/to Arab nations
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by DSoj(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Then they will blame Abike Dabiri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Ybholy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
NAIRALAND share button is actually a DISLIKE BUTTON

The programmer should rewrite it pls. We need the dislike. I check the codes and it’s actually sitting after the LIKE button.

Share this so that the developer will rewrite it Abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Stanleyq: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
GEM2019:
Get rich quick syndrome dey rubbish Igbo people anyhow
hahaha, yorubas self, na them dey play tribalism pas, later them go say na we, just read agbadorian comments full here, when the name of the lady was not mentioned, the face is urchins' face naa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by adabaraabdul: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
macaranta:
Don't these guys understand how airport scanners work? If you like hide drugs in your bones it will detect it. What kind of madness is this ffs
ordinarily i would have thought any one thinking of trafficking drugs would have an online practical experience of how scanners work and how to beat it. so sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by assholemods: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
vivalavida:

And the moderators of this forum allow such an account exist?
Seun, hope you see why nairaland is always been derided on twitter?
See the sort of things allowed on this forum.
Ok so you too can see it. Don't you know that NL is the home of tribalism? The Seun you are calling and his moderators encourage it all in the name of "traffic" So don't bother yourself oga nor be today. They have banned me several times for calling them out, infact I just got out one today. If I have the power I will either ban this app or scrutinize what they do, they have succeeded in causing division among people especially Yorubas and Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by famouscargo4u: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
RPG2020:
She be Yoruba see her face na this na kemi sister Lola

Nwafor Oyinye Monica.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by adedayoa2(f): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
They will not listen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Chuksaluta(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
ednut1:
i dont do victim Mentality. For the one below I didn’t see it on nl. But commented on instablog this is what i posted there- many of the alhajas who went to mecca several times while growing up were actually doing drugs. Should have been allowed to get to saudi so she can be beheaded. So are you fine now

My point is that over 130m people are in severe poverty, and will do anything to survive. If someone decides to carry drugs to Asia were there is risk of death penalty, it should worry you on the level of poverty. It means they are ready to die making money. Some may say it's better than killing people in armed robbery or kidnapping.

I expect well read people to see the foundation of this problem - A cumulative failure of bad leadership. We keep fighting ourselves while the politician laughs at us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Proudlyomonna: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Golan007:

.I didn't see any of these things.

I will you see it grin
To you wey be se your destiny na to do tribal hate and bigotry all the days of your life till you go die enter grave,this guys wey dey do Tribal hate for this thread dey learn work na grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by JackHamma1234(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/ndlea-arrests-saudi-bound-widow-with-cocaine-concealed-in-footwears-at-lagos-airport-2.html

For those saying she is Ibo.... And shouting OBiDient}lease keep in mind you lots of tribal ass wipes that the above is your sister. Stop the tribalism address the crime.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by JackHamma1234(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/ndlea-arrests-saudi-bound-widow-with-cocaine-concealed-in-footwears-at-lagos-airport-2.html

LeoDeKing:
They have done it again.

98% of cases like this, na dem.

Ask them why, they tell you because Tinubu has stolen their future generation into bullion van.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo / Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder / PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.