Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport (54116 Views)

Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB / Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by vickydevoka(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2022
ednut1:
Developers too like drugs why
She's Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Nze91(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2022
Let’s pray for her not to blame her
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by vickydevoka(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2022
macaranta:
Don't these guys understand how airport scanners work? If you like hide drugs in your bones it will detect it. What kind of madness is this ffs
They are always deceived by the dealers
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Allisgud: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2022
Wetin dey Pakistan wey person dey go,which means any Nigeria going there is an easy method to detect them,Pakistan is a big market for drug
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Ofadaman(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2022
She'd be hanged in a year or two and all her organs donated
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by vickydevoka(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
They have done it again.

98% of cases like this, na dem.

Ask them why, they tell you because Tinubu has stolen their future generation into bullion van.
Yoruba ladies snuggles drugs to Muslim countries
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Larryton(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Until we kill Tinubu and all his supporting urchins.

Go and argue that with Pakistan government, that's minus one Igbo because she will be hanged ASAP
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Shevchenkko: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
They have done it again.

Ask them why, they tell you because Tinubu has stolen their future generation into bullion van.
Several of your comments on here show that you're a petty and unserious human. I pity your family
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by TheboyGhost(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2022
realestate99:

Another demented slowpoke, get out of the queue, it is not your turn yet.

Sorry but your English recks of Ignorance....

How can I get out of a queue if it's not my turn yet?

I can only leave the Queue if I am the person in front and it's not my turn yet....

So for you to say leave the Queue it's not your turn yet means I am in front of the Queue chicken .....

Now because I am in front of the Queue, I believe it's my turn to say whatever I desire kid .....

Every society has the good, bad and ugly, I believe it's same with your miserable fam where ever y'all @

For you to ignore your Tribe and wherever shit hole you crawled out from to speak shit about the great Igbo tribe means you are demented and your lives revolve around the affairs of Igboland.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Spain007(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
See her k-legs like Shukudi own.

Na lie...e be like ramota or amidu leg
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by fluffybaby(f): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2022
E don be
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by ogwumgbe: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Muh... Mu
You're wasting your time and life trying to guilt-trip.
Again,
99 out of 100 cases is usually OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs.
https://www.nairaland.com/7414479/64-year-old-nigerian-woman-stabbed-death: which evil is bigger than stabbing someone that carried you for nine months to death? this happened in London, painting Nigeria as animals, do you need more?
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by samz77: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2022
they want to develop Pakistan. na dem see her legs like nwokedi from idemili Anambra state.. na God go punish your entire generation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by SamOchuko: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by jodpoundz(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Hello guys i have the 6th and 7th book of moses (pdf) for sell anyone interested just $5 or #2500 in naira affordable, buy and toggle through your spiritual life 100% legitimate
Dm if interested i also have other spiritual and religious books
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by realestate99: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Sorry but your English recks of Ignorance....

How can I get out of a queue if it's not my turn yet?

I can only leave the Queue if I am the person in front and it's not my turn yet....

So for you to say leave the Queue it's not your turn yet means I am in front of the Queue chicken .....

Now because I am in front of the Queue, I believe it's my turn to say whatever I desire kid .....

Every society has the good, bad and ugly, I believe it's same with your miserable fam where ever y'all @

For you to ignore your Tribe and wherever shit hole you crawled out from to speak shit about the great Igbo tribe means you are demented and your lives revolve around the affairs of Igboland.
It simply means I am in no mood to engage you yet, the queue means list of people I engage ......I know simple things are complex for your flat head.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Tegabadguy(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Dougyclan: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by MelesZanawi: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Like your father hanged.

My father is not like the worthless animal you call your father who died on top of a dog.
Your pauper of a father is not good enough to feed the dogs in my father's house.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by TheboyGhost(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2022
realestate99:

It simply means I am in no mood to engage you yet, the queue means list of people I engage ......I know simple things are complex for your flat head.

Alright then.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by searchlight: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mandate2023:

U should be happy coz 100% of those that will get d award will be the ibos.....since ur brain is to shallow that dis d best u can come up with
Yeah maybe that's why the only igbos supporting Him have questionable characters. Maybe that's their reason. You never can tell.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
One's she's not an igbo, they will never mention her name... Ndi uchu
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Elidrisy20: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
She go sabi give doggy
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by dimeji1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
While I don't support this act, wetin u go do for Muslim country. Some people get mind. Even for Qatar beer not allow for world cup. Ok ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by obyno82: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
They have done it again.

you don't have sense. That lady looks more like someone from Brown roof republic
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by ultim: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Lovelydaisies: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nwafor Onyinye Monica

It's disgusting, the tribal hating you do. Honestly, you have got to grow up and resist the urge to be vile all the time, especially on a forum as this.

I hope you don't/never vie for any public office because you have ruined yourself in public.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by BanyXchi: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
realestate99:

I am Yoruba , we have problem with ritual killings and we have acknowledged that it is a problem, so we are working on it, but why is it hard for an average Igbo to acknowledge his iniquities? Is it because of shame, pride or hidden agenda.
there's more ritualism there oh, have you not seen the gory savage videos of ipobians in their forests
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by DrMuzungu(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
This one is trying to develop Pakistan, I am sure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo / Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience / PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.