Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport (54119 Views)

Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB / Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by alphanyx: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2022
When one local babalawo has given them the notion that they are invincible to airport security, scanners and sniffer dogs. She wan drive Range Rover and spray for occasions this xmas to pepper her village people. R.I.P in advanceto her.
macaranta:
Don't these guys understand how airport scanners work? If you like hide drugs in your bones it will detect it. What kind of madness is this ffs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Keji1012(m): 5:30am On Nov 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1432351/nigerian-woman-arrested-cocaine-filled-capsules-stomach-pakistan-airport-photo-video/

By the shape of their heads, ye shall know them. She just wan run one or two trips before showing off at the village in December but it’s unfortunate she’s going to be celebrating her festive seasons behind the bars. Fear yeebos

The FLAT HEADS
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by BeardedMeat(m): 5:34am On Nov 21, 2022
Golan007:

.I didn't see any of these things.
How can you see when you are supporting a drug baron to be president.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by BeardedMeat(m): 5:35am On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Go and hang
Like your father hanged.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by BeardedMeat(m): 5:37am On Nov 21, 2022
ednut1:
i only asked a question. Did I mention any tribe So from your name i can see you are igbo. What are your elders, ezes and ummuna doing to address this disgusting trend from some bad eggs in your community India, Dubai, Nairobi, joburg, china, Thailand, cyprus, turkey, Cambodia, indonesia , malaysia. Haba na
Is Tinubu an Igbo man? Is he not the leader of a drug cartel?
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by BeardedMeat(m): 5:41am On Nov 21, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
People who think with their epidermis or their genitaliaa or their clan are the problem to begin with.
Are Igbos the ones mining skulls?
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by condralbedez: 5:44am On Nov 21, 2022
bishopkay:
A whole first page on this thread, filled with hate and ethnic slurs and a moderator pushed this to FP. God forbid bad thing!
When you have a moderator that's a tribal bigot,what do you expectNL is not what its like 9 to 10 years ago,little kids keep flooding the pages.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by africanusvu(m): 5:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Ohhh nooo, this is real suicide,RIP husler
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by TheboyGhost(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2022
ednut1:
i only asked a question. Did I mention any tribe So from your name i can see you are igbo. What are your elders, ezes and ummuna doing to address this disgusting trend from some bad eggs in your community India, Dubai, Nairobi, joburg, china, Thailand, cyprus, turkey, Cambodia, indonesia , malaysia. Haba na

Then why are you missing in action when the culprit is from your Tribe ?

You no fit cover up your senseless talk papa...

Na the guy weh talk to you self I dey pity ... People like you are so arrogantly ignorant y'all don't even notice when your ignorance is getting sour
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by tyinfinity: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2022
OSU doing what they know how to do best

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by FuckTheMod: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2022
ogwumgbe:
https://www.nairaland.com/7442350/ndlea-arrests-saudi-bound-widow-intercepts: cone headed stinking pussy idiots spoiling the image of Nigeria world wide. Do you need more prove? I am ready to send more links to you

The whole world knows what you shameless, despicable, desperate, GREEDY and evil people does for a living.

99 out of 100 cases, it's usually OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by TheboyGhost(m): 6:05am On Nov 21, 2022
realestate99:

Answer him, stop unnecessary deflection. What are your elders doing about the drug epidemic in the south east? You do not want people to soil your tribe's name but your folks keep disgracing the country on per second basis.

I know you are an igbo and that automatically means you are incapable of admitting your iniquities but trust me we can help you in that aspect, stop this useless drug dealings, it is getting naeusating now and before you know it your people will be tagging Tinubu as drug Lord , a tribe that has a drug pusher in almost every family, what a brazen hypocrisy.

So how many times have you called the elders from your Tribe over your Tribesmen pushing Drugs?

Look I am a proud drug pusher!!!
Now go suck on whatever nipples you left behind kid!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:06am On Nov 21, 2022
Her faith like a mustard seed did not help her in Pakistan.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Dearlord(m): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Illiteracy has been killing men since 1390's .

The Mumu go dey feel say na witch catch am.

Wasted efforts and resources
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2022
Another vote lost for Labour Party in advance.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by ogwumgbe: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2022
FuckTheMod:

The whole world knows what you shameless, despicable, desperate, GREEDY and evil people does for a living.

99 out of 100 cases, it's usually OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs.
https://www.nairaland.com/7435844/us-convicts-5-nigerian-athletes : shameless idiots, athletes for that matter, do you need more?
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by FuckTheMod: 6:24am On Nov 21, 2022
ogwumgbe:

https://www.nairaland.com/7435844/us-convicts-5-nigerian-athletes : shameless idiots, athletes for that matter, do you need more?
Muh... Mu
You're wasting your time and life trying to guilt-trip.
Again,
99 out of 100 cases is usually OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by brown3: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2022
ednut1:
you are an idoit, i thought you are a wise person before, now I know your head is empty. What makes you think that lady is an igbo lady, look very well that lady is a yoruba lady. What are your stupid elders doing about skull mining and retualis in yoruba land.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Dmanky(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2022
No matter the brain wash....you should think of being caught and the consequences and that will restrain such one. Doing drugs in any scale should be a NO NO.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Uncletony(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu agents everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by FuckTheMod: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2022
Akuruoulo:

MYÑD44
Lol
Or deh
E pain am grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Larryton(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by realestate99: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2022
TheboyGhost:

So how many times have you called the elders from your Tribe over your Tribesmen pushing Drugs?

Look I am a proud drug pusher!!!
Now go suck on whatever nipples you left behind kid!!!!

Another demented slowpoke, get out of the queue, it is not your turn yet.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by ojex004: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Na dem
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Johel(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
See her k-legs like Shukudi own.

She's a Yoruba obviously...

Slowpoke
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2022
Larryton:

Kill the Igbo bastard

Until we kill Tinubu and all his supporting urchins.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Trustedpronet: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2022
ednut1:
Developers too like drugs why

It's the love of money that lead to those injurious things.
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2022
omoadeleye:
Hazard of the job, she already knew what she was into, she knew the risk of the game, so it's a waste of time pitying her. Cause she has no pity for herself.

Just enjoy your time over there.
there is no time, Pakistan is death penalty for drugs same as UAE,Hong Kong and few other countries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover / Crippled Kidnapper Buhari Haruna Arrested While Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Katsina / Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.