Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) (52389 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by naptu2: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b1Y7sEuVU4

The presidential canidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi appears on The Candidates town hall event with Kadaria Ahmed tonight.

129 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by naptu2: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2022
The presidential candidate of the NNP, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, appeared on The Candidates 2 days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2uiBgV6tI

Omoyele Sowore appeared on The Candidates 3 days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vNOrqLiQc

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by naptu2: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2022
Prince Adewole Adebayo of the SDP appeared on The Candidates on November 17th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7WmRlRFKd4

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Brimstone77: 5:57am On Nov 21, 2022

That's nice! Hope father Abraham will go shaa..

And if he eventually do,we don't want to hear another balabloo paloo labbbooaa!!

336 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Obidient4life2: 6:00am On Nov 21, 2022
If I hear say TINUBU go that Town hall make Dollar reach 2000

303 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by GuyWise101(m): 6:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I trust Obi to attend even with his tight daily schedule.

He doesn't joke with telling Nigerians what he intends to do when he gets to office.

460 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by GuyWise101(m): 6:05am On Nov 21, 2022
Obidient4life2:
If I hear say TINUBU go that Town hall make Dollar reach 2000
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu will go there and say " A townhall different from blue la bu, bablu, bahubali

Modified: Let it not be that theifnibu will not attend all these events and some people still wants to vote for him.

Tribalism will lead Nigeria to nowhere but in abject poverty.

Vote wisely

300 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Aufbauh(m): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2022
I know that the compulsive serial liar Peter Gringory lienus Obi won't disappoint with his bogus mischievous statistics.

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by olisaEze(m): 6:10am On Nov 21, 2022
This woman was too partisan during the run up to the 2019 elections to be a good host for anything political again. I remember her boasting about her filial ties to certain politicians in the North when the general public accused her of shielding the president from answering questions on pressing matters. If I were Obi, I’d ignore her invite. Just because you speak English through your nose doesn’t mean you’ll make a good journalist!

255 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by sonature1: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2022
That man never wan get sense! Go there and give other parties the opportunity to talk nonsense about you because they won't attend.

If he's serious about not appearing in the media unless other two major candidates attend, tell that lady to reschedule you after Atiku and Tinubu have attended.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by WibusJaga: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2022

Bet your live savings; Tinubu will never feature &be interviewed in such town hall event.

But why would any Sane Person campaign for a Mentally Unstable Tinubu to rule a complex country like Nigeria.
"Here is a Successful, Again, a Townhall Different from Balablu Bloo Hu Bulaba" - Tinubu

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Zetty177x: 6:15am On Nov 21, 2022
Our Baba himself, Our Otunba. Our Agbakin. The great Peter Obi. Our Star boy. Obi pls don't let that Kadaria woman talk to u anyhow. I watched the one of ADC presidential aspirant. The one of Sowore. The one of Kwankwasor. The woman na oversabi.

NL fam. I hope una know say Tinubu nor go fit go the Candidates by Kadaria. He can never be there

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Lalami3232(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Go and learn programming and thank me later. I no get more to say sha!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "If you sell your vote because of #5000, make you know say na 8yrs of suffering ooooo."

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Utanisco(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Ma presido

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by HilcomTech(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Several things are going to happen in the town hall meeting.

1) Peter Obi will reel out more lies as is customary to him just to keep his award as the greatest LIAR in Africa

2) He would show his deranged side by exhibiting his usual madness

Obi is a Pathological LIAR

Pathological or compulsive lying is type of mental illness

14 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Peter Obi - Next president of Nigeria

Gbola Thiefnubuu - Next president of Iragbiji Town Union

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by kenedy175(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Watch how Urchins and Mikanos will tune in tonight even more than obidients to get schooled

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Nairalander248: 6:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Okay nice... Why not him last? So that if Atiku and Tinubu refused to attend, then we will blocked him from attending...

Any debate where Tinubu and Atiku refused to attend, we will not allow Obi to attend too angry

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Juanmike(m): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2022
If Amoda go, make Candid lady marry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by sleek214(m): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2022
New lies loading from the Liar in Chief

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by kenedy175(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu be looking for a way out by now. Before he drops another mix tape. Lol

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by flexyrule(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by SpatialKing(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Nice
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Obi is fully accessible and the true definition of obedient.. how can a sane person wish us another president when Obi is there? Una never tire?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by kingamaa(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Biko nu na only Peter Obi I dey see o

Where Datti Ahmed dey

He should make himself obvious and seen oo to compliment PO's efforts
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Praktikals(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2022
Lamba king

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Abokilongthing: 6:19am On Nov 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
I know that the compulsive serial liar Peter Gringory lienus Obi won't disappoint with his bogus mischievous statistics.

26 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by kenedy175(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2022
sonature1:
That man never wan get sense!

Go there and give other parties the opportunity to talk nonsense about you because they won't attend.

If he's serious about about not appearing in the media unless other major candidates attend, tell that lady to reschedule you after Atiku and Tinubu have attended.

You have a point there. I wish other candidates had featured before him

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by BABANGBALI: 6:20am On Nov 21, 2022
That presenter na partiality go kill am

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by kenedy175(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2022
sleek214:
New lies loading from the Liar in Chief

Make sure you get a paper and pen. You'll need it to get educated and enlightened today. This is something your drug lord messiah or Mikano klepto could never do. grin

23 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by KosiGee(m): 6:21am On Nov 21, 2022
Peter Obi’s advisers should tell him to avoid the interview and only make himself available after Atiku and Tinubu might’ve been interviewed.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me / Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.