Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,767 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? (646 Views)

Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) / Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by ScamHunter: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2022
Are Yoruba Muslims more than Kwankwanso supporters in Kano and Jigawa?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by Chinonye2022(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2022
All this amateur self there is only two presidential candidate Atiku and Tinubu know this and know peace

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by PureMe01: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2022
I think with 40-50% votes from Southwest and the very little thiefnubuu will get from north,he will slightly edge out kwankwaso to take the third position

8 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by misreal(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu cannot beat me in the next elections grin

4 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by duro4chang(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president. The man the country needs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Take this to the bank

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by ScamHunter: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president. The man the country needs

Can you raise one reason why he is the best, just one?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by BATified2023: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2022
misreal:
Tinubu cannot beat me in the next elections grin
same way stone was beating buhari in all online polls
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by Bastardlyrich: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2022
If kwankwaso puts in more effort,he can beat thiefnybu for a third place.
But I still fell,kwank will drop for his brother atiku,they can't take that risk or obi will just easily win them.
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by duro4chang(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2022
ScamHunter:

Can you raise one reason why he is the best, just one?
He is the one who the country needs now. He can restore our lost glory. He has the capability to turn the country around for better. He is a game changer. A lover of peace. He did it in Lagos. His legacy is still there for all to see. But then you can Google it. Just go to Google and type the archievements of Tinubu as Lagos State governor.
Thank you.
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by misreal(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
same way stone was beating buhari in all online polls
only rigging can make tinubu president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by ItsTutsi(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2022
Lol you guys sound so worried and agitated! Why all these reverse psychology grin cheesy grin
ScamHunter:
Are Yoruba Muslims more than Kwankwanso supporters in Kano and Jigawa?
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by ScamHunter: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:

He is the one who the country needs now.
No point.

duro4chang:

He can restore our lost glory.
Vague assertion

duro4chang:

He has the capability to turn the country around for better.
How? By stealing the country the way he stole Lagos?

duro4chang:

He is a game changer.
He should have joined the Super Eagles to help the team qualify for World Cup na

duro4chang:

A lover of peace.
Oh I see why he backed OPC massacre of Northerners in Lagos. A piss lover indeed.

duro4chang:

He did it in Lagos.
You mean killing Northerners of pocketing the state as his ATM?

duro4chang:

His legacy is still there for all to see.
O yeah... we see it when he flies around his Lombadier private jet

duro4chang:

But then you can Google it. Just go to Google and type the archievements of Tinubu as Lagos State governor.
Thank you.
Even Google say you're a liar
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by ScamHunter: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol you guys sound so worried and agitated! Why all these reverse psychology grin cheesy grin

The only cause for worry is Atiku, a Fulani winning it after another Fulani, not the druggie. Every sensible person is working towards an Obi presidency.
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by duro4chang(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
ScamHunter:

No point.

Vague assertion

He should have joined the Super Eagles to help the team qualify for World Cup na

Oh I see why he backed OPC massacre of Northerners in Lagos. A piss lover indeed.

You are too daft to know how to search correctly. You are a slowpoke. A dingbat.
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by Abbeytoy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
I should have skipped this post, but let me clarify in case it comes up again.

In Nigeria, there are only three politicians with strong legions who can make a difference, and they are...

Buhari, Tinubu, Kwankwaso respectively.

Atiku is an orphan who relies solely on the sweat of others.

I believe we can now rank Obi as a distant fourth, but I doubt he can maintain the wave of his supporters... The reason for this is that they are not politicians and are only following him on emotion, and their emotions can shift to another person at any time.

Keep an eye out for Wike as well.
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? by duro4chang(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2022
ScamHunter:

No point.

Vague assertion

Give Me 5:

Let me tell you just 5 of Tinubu's achievement in Lagos as I exprienced it as a young graduate:

1. When Tinubu was elected as governor in 1999, he constituted a 30 man transition Committee to design a development blueprint for Lagos. This is the template that has been used by successive governors in Lagos;
2. While other governors were wailing about state police, Tinubu constituted a Lagos Security Trust Funds to support the the Nigeria Police operations in Lagos. Other States in Nigeria are now copying the template;
3. LAWMA was created by Tinubu as a PPP to handle waste management in Lagos. Those heap of refuse was a nightmare in those days;
4. LFTZ was created by Tinubu. Today it's home to industry big hitters including Dangote Refineries among others. The team that worked with Tinubu to conceptualise the LFTZ idea are at the helm of affairs in Lagos today. He was not a one man battalion.
5. He got the NPA to invest in the Lagos Deep Sea project. This is a tough achievement for an opposition party. The first ship just berthed at the deep sea port.

I will stop at just these to enable you to Go and Verify.

(1) (Reply)

End Sit-at-home In South-east, Ohanaeze Tells Govs / Throwback: Tinubu Is A Brilliant Governor With Brilliant Ideas - Obasanjo / For Every Obi Cubana, Ten Thousand Heebo Fall By The Side.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.