Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,668 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (41352 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by jeff1607(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by nedu2000(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dr Congo
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by MrBONE2(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
South Africa and all Arab countries. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Mods ban this Bwana for mentioning South Africa grin
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by izubext007: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria my country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Wetpuxy: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=118572107]if only u know my name is Emmanuel

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is hate your neighbors written in d bible?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

You just de yarn dust ogbeni… All of what you said here is nonsense amd not even coherent
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Regex: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
USA.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by 77up(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
if only u know my name is Emmanuel

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass
You have said it all, God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by biggie73(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
African continent
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by NnaNna4(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Offpointng:

it'll shock to know I follow SABC news and other SA news outlet and there's hardly a day that passes without Killings, kidnappings and robbery cases. You meant to say all these crimes are being committed by Nigerians?? I bet you'd be a joker to nod

That's what killed lucky Dube. They probably thought he was nigerian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by sematec(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
which continent are this countries located
APC2:
Which country you will not like to go to even if you are given permanent residence permit, work permit or given citizenship status?

For me, I will not go to Kiribati, Nauru and Niue even if I'm granted citizenship status
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Emperorx: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by JAGS001(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Can I have the residents permit first sir before I decide undecided grin
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by openmine(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pakistan
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tenses:

I guess it's Igbos that declared Jonathan dead too. What goes around comes around.

Igbos served you your own pills and you start crying.

That fool need to win the most silly nairalander for d year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Naybahood(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
All Islamic republics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by H4F33Z(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
9ja twice a lifetime
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Bornagain2026: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zamafara and kastina
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Kasdat5(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass

Well said . You also forgot to mention fundamental human rights too to them ( right to your vote & be voted )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Amarita:
Finland, Sweden and Rwanda

Sweden ?
Sweden?
shocked shocked shocked

Nawoo..travel and see
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by shoboy9: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Kasdat5(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
South-East Nigeria
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by LeSudAfricaine: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pakistan, India, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by LeSudAfricaine: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
jmichael259:

It's SA after South africa. Then after them, it's SA again.
Y'all saying South Africa for clout grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
North Korea
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Prometheus666: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
USA
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by UNDFTD: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
The Zoo that is called NIGERIA, especially the NORTHERN part!! I won't be caught dead in that terrorist-infested God-forsaken land!
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Joshmoore(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

I just hate hypocrisy

Shut up your dirty mouth and stop capping gibberish
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Urheadmaster(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Haiti, Somalia and North Korea.
Human Life is not valued in these countries.

In Nigeria, humans lives worth to almost nothing sad

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Gadalo1990: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
You're the only sensible person on this thread.
ya wit iz not 4m diz wold
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Paretomaster1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Biafra, if it ever come into existence..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely / First Commercial Flight To Akwa-ibom From Abuja Airport (with Arik Air) / Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.