Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe (19164 Views)

Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Franking: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
When is he campaigning in Dubai?
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Felimax(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
pavoda:
Atiku is not Fulani! Why do you guys from the south say a lot of Rubbish? Is Rotimi Amaechi Igbo?? Atiku is Margi by tribe. Not a Fulani man. He is infact the best prepared to do the Job which is an unfortunate indictment on Nigeria

Ignore please. Down South lots of us are very ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by dozymars(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Don't know why some still want to vote for a northerner again. Don't you guys have sense.

Give other region the opportunity to lead.
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Thinktwicemybro: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Samogloby:
Who is "we"? Simply say you. As for me and my family,we are fully Atikulated!
Which "we" is fully atikulated? Speak for yourself too.
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by rolexino(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Congratulations'
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by onuman: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hashimite733:
Touch down, Gombe - AA #AtikuInGombe

Atiku touch down gombe
#Atiku2023

As if only Fulani owns Nigeria. That's why a Fulani Muslim, Atiku Abubakar, can succeed another Fulani Muslim, Muhammadu Buhari, as president of contemporay Nigeria - and the heavens will not fall.

Jokers.
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by AliyuMahdi9: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Atiku the Regional candidate.

How many times does he visit Gombe

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Olahmi05: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
If you LIKE touch down Pluto or Venus I no go vote for you. Hope you hear me. Nah Peter Obi I go vote for. SIMPLE.
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Make him share the money we'll, else dem go throw am stones. If I lie, ask JOS APC or Tinubu in Owerri, how they walked out on Shettima, Oga Boko Haram
It was flower that was thrown because of the love people have for Baba. You can ask Kayemo for clarification

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Stevosty: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
The only man that has the proven capacity to handle Nigeria problems right, ethnic and religious sentiments aside.
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by weljewel: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thanks be to God for my new location.
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by uba1991: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kaycee9242:
I don't even understand this Atiku, so after 8yrs of Fulani rule he wants to take over?
go to court if e pain you.
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Kaycee9242(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
pavoda:
Atiku is not Fulani! Why do you guys from the south say a lot of Rubbish? Is Rotimi Amaechi Igbo?? Atiku is Margi by tribe. Not a Fulani man. He is infact the best prepared to do the Job which is an unfortunate indictment on Nigeria

Its not only Margi its onions, maybe we should leave the presidency for you northerners since southerners are your slaves. Keep supporting rubbish
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by uba1991: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kaycee9242:
I don't even understand this Atiku, so after 8yrs of Fulani rule he wants to take over?
the north east has never rule this country and you think Atiku should not contest?
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
dozymars:
Don't know why some still want to vote for a northerner again. Don't you guys have sense.

Give other region the opportunity to lead.
If there is any fairness in this country, the presidency should go to SE, if not let NW have it. SW can't be president for now after occupying the post for 8 years and another 8 years for VP; making it a total of 16 years out of 24 years of our democracy when we have NE, SE and NC that are yet to test the Presidentcy nor VP. That is great injustice to other regions.
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Kaycee9242(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
uba1991:
the north east has never rule this country and you think Atiku should not contest?

The presidency rotates between north and south, when it gets to north then north east can contest, if its southerner that wants to take over from southerner will you say same thing?

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
For your mind. Pls continue dreaming.
Zenzu01:
Atiku will surely perform better than Tinubu in this election. He has many factors that will favor him ahead of Tinubu.
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Samogloby: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Which "we" is fully atikulated? Speak for yourself too.
As for me and my "family" we are fully Atikulated. I didn't mentioned your family or you. Atiku/Okowa is a goal
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by musty16: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hahaha! I find this laughable, atiku is now margi?? Karya ba kyau ar daina
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by uba1991: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kaycee9242:

The presidency rotates between north and south, when it gets to north then north east can contest, if its southerner that wants to take over from southerner will you say same thing?
what happened in 2011 when the north beg the south to allow a northerner to complete the 4 years of Yaradua.
In all the 16 years of PDP, the north only had 2 years.
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Edino01(f): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gombe for Atiku/Okowa

PDP in Gombe
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by lereinter(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Incoming president
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by underated(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kaycee9242:

You’re half intelligent. You spewing gibberish to suit your selfishness. You can do better bro.
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by WarriAproko: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Even if Atiku wins the north. Which state will he wins in the west and east
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by onomeabuja: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
pavoda:
I greet u my brother for educating all this lost Obi miscreants & apcshit ass lickers

Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Azumagcc(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
pavoda:
Where is Atiku from? Atiku Abubarka is a PURE Fulani man. "He said I am more Fulani than Buhari. I speak Fulani local dialect but Buhari can only speak Hausa." Stop deceiving people here please.

Atiku Abubakar was born on 25 November 1946 in Jada,[11] a village which was then under the administration of the British Cameroons – the territory later joined with the Federation of Nigeria in the 1961 British Cameroons referendum. His father, Garba Abubakar was a Fulani trader and farmer, and his mother was Aisha Kande. He was named after his paternal grandfather Atiku Abdulqadir who hails from Wurno, Sokoto State and migrated to Kojoli village at Jada, Adamawa State, his maternal grandfather called Inuwa Dutse migrated to Jada, Adamawa State from Dutse, Jigawa State he became the only child of his parents when his only sister died at infancy.[12] In 1957, his father died by drowning while crossing a river to Toungo, a neighbouring village to Jada

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Almaigaa: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pootle:
so what should we do undecided

Go hug Transformer. grin grin grin

Sai Atiku

Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Sufyaan003(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Atikulated 2023
Atiku will surely perform better than Tinubu in this election. He has many factors that will favor him ahead of Tinubu. Atiku/okowa is coming 2023 insha Allah
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by iyiola799: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lagoon is there if you are not happy, you can jump insideLagoon is there if you are not happy, you can jump inside...
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by pavoda: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
So you quote Wikipedia as an Authority? grin grin grin ? Quote where Atiku said that.
Azumagcc:

Where is Atiku from? Atiku Abubarka is a PURE Fulani man. "He said I am more Fulani than Buhari. I speak Fulani local dialect but Buhari can only speak Hausa." Stop deceiving people here please.

Atiku Abubakar was born on 25 November 1946 in Jada,[11] a village which was then under the administration of the British Cameroons – the territory later joined with the Federation of Nigeria in the 1961 British Cameroons referendum. His father, Garba Abubakar was a Fulani trader and farmer, and his mother was Aisha Kande. He was named after his paternal grandfather Atiku Abdulqadir who hails from Wurno, Sokoto State and migrated to Kojoli village at Jada, Adamawa State, his maternal grandfather called Inuwa Dutse migrated to Jada, Adamawa State from Dutse, Jigawa State he became the only child of his parents when his only sister died at infancy.[12] In 1957, his father died by drowning while crossing a river to Toungo, a neighbouring village to Jada
Re: Pictures As Atiku Touches Down In Gombe by Waywardson6: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
The Man of the People. Fully Atikulated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Replaces Ibeto With Bawa / Osinbajo Meets With Ibe Kachikwu And Dickson (Photo) / PDP Reacts To The Suspension Of Onnoghen By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.